Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DENTAL DAMS - BAREBACK BEWARE

Senior Member(無間使者)

Closed

This chapter is closed thx
    Last edited by Timeis629; 09-09-2023 at 02:46 PM. Reason: op is angry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This has been a public service announcement....

Senior Member(無間使者)

REALITY CHECK

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    This has been a public service announcement....
    Sarcasm will get you nowhere - it us a reality check - explaining why s popular shop like Saigon Princess uses Dental Dams etc to protect their “Employees ” and/or customers.?

There is a reality out there- just understand the risk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Sarcasm will get you nowhere - IT IS A REALITY CHECK - explaining why s popular shop like SAIGON PRINCESS uses Dental Dams etc to protect their “EMPLOYEES” and/or CUSTOMERS.

There is a reality out there- just understand the RISK.?
    Why do you have to keep yelling though?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol, damn - if SP girls start trying to use those little plastic baggies for kissing and DATY rather than just half-assed condom replacements for cbj....

Not sure they're quite going that far yet!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had one girl who wanted to use a dam for oral, she tried to hold it in place, but it kept falling off.... when my tongue flicked her bare clit she forgot about it 'stuff it' she said - then let me make her cum....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Why do you have to keep yelling though?
    Of no interest I guess
    Last edited by Timeis629; 09-09-2023 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Replies are insulting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is a risky game for all who play it..... orogenital contact and oral-oral contact is much lower risk than unprotected intercourse... risk manage it. If you want zero risk - stay home.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So when we KISS an ML or LICK OUT THEIR PUSSY etc etc
    TRANSMISSION OF AN STI is as BIG a problem as SEX without a Condom.
    The risk is not as high. Unless you have open sores in your mouth, the risk is pretty low for most diseases out there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There has been a few conversations about “plastic” being used when receiving a BJ.?

Actually MLS are using DENTAL DAMS which are either Latex or Polyurethane sheets that are used during ORAL SEX to provide a BARRIER BETWEEN mouth VAGINA/ANUS/PENIS.

STIs show NO BOUNDARIES AND STIs ARE ** TRANSMISSIBLE” - via SALIVA.

So when we KISS an ML or LICK OUT THEIR PUSSY etc etc
    TRANSMISSION OF AN STI is as BIG a problem as SEX without a Condom.

So MLs in SHOPS that use either CONDOMS abd/or DENTAL DAMS are protecting THEMSELVES AND YOU from possible STI infections.

YOU ARE ONLY AS SAFE AS THE ONE GUY BEFORE YOU THAT HAS AN STI.

CIM SERVICES ARE HIGH RISK - SO ML/WL MIGHT AS WELL FUCK FUCK AND FUCK WITHOUT A CONDOM.?

THERE IS A RISK - HIGH RISK BAREBACK BEWARE!!!!!!!
    I have not known of what a Dental Dams are, till now! thank you for this! better safe then sorry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for keeping us all safe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Next time you get tested at western Sydney sexual health centre in parramatta, they have free condoms and dams on the desk in the treatment room,
    In terms of using them, they are very easy to use. You lay them flat across her pussy than hold them in place with both hands on either side than stick your face in between your hands and start licking away

Senior Member(無間使者)

CIM SERVICES ARE HIGH RISK - SO ML/WL MIGHT AS WELL FUCK FUCK AND FUCK WITHOUT A CONDOM.?

THERE IS A RISK - HIGH RISK BAREBACK BEWARE!!!!!!!
    This OP is grossly exaggerating the risk. The University of NSW on behalf of the NSW Health Ministry did a report a few years back on the risk of contracting STD's. To their surprise they found that infection by sexworkers was no better and no worse than that of females in the general population. Exhaustive conclusions were not drawn except to say that sexworkers and the businesses that employ them have a very strong financial interest in testing and keeping their workers healthy. The report did find however that the very few street workers and gay workers had a much greater incidence of transmitting infections.

I don't want to underestimate the risks but commonsense with regard to risk taking is far more effective than the scare tactics employed by the op.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to have a converse
    Last edited by Timeis629; 09-09-2023 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Op very angry and abusive

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    OP is making the same old mistake of conflating the risks of oral sex to the wrong audience. This is a forum of people that frequently engage in unprotected oral sex. Almost weekly we do it. Yet how many of us have caught an STI by doing that?

I mean if he went to a highschool and said the same thing, the effects would've been a lot more effective. Not here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not writing off the risks. I know very well that catching something through your mouth is a lot easier than catching it through your genitals, simply because we put a lot more things into our mouths than our genitals. We use it to eat. It's an orifice made up of very soft tissues encasing a set of "tools" designed to cut and incise. Compare the chances of getting a cut in your mouth vs getting a cut in your genitals, it's chalk and cheese really.

Once you understand this aspect of the risk, then you would understand how to minimise the risk of catching anything through your mouth. Stats are just stats, they don't take into account this factor, but that shouldn't stop you from being smart about it.

One thing I do agree with OP is about girls who do CIM. CIM is actually a higher risk of STI than BBFS because of the above reason. And I don't think girls are stupid, they probably know the risks too, and probably avoid BBFS due to the pregnancy risk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    OP should wrap himself in cling wrap from head to toe to avoid catching anything.

It all boils down to one simple fact...if you're scared of catching something STOP PUNTING.

Quick and simple solution for you OP, but get off your pulpit and STOP PREACHING TO THOSE OF US WHO KNOW THE RISKS AND HAPPILY CONTINUE.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always more to the story
    Last edited by Timeis629; 09-09-2023 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Being abused by OP

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So you're just like any other priest, preaching to the masses about what they shouldn't be doing and then molesting the flock or the alter boys behind closed doors. And then when caught out using the Jimmy Swaggert defence "the devil made me do it". No Jimmy it was your dick that made you do it.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    So you're just like any other priest, preaching to the masses about what they shouldn't be doing and then molesting the flock or the alter boys behind closed doors. And then when caught out using the Jimmy Swaggert defence "the devil made me do it". No Jimmy it was your dick that made you do it.
    Ironically true brother!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Elvis has left the building!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast