Person's Name: Coco

Establishment: Parramatta Blossom Massage

Date of Visit: 4th September 2023

Rates: $70 (60 mins) + $100 extras (bodyslide and NHJ)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: About 165 cm, slim, B cup

Looks: Long legs and beautiful hair

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

English: Good

Details:
Made a booking for Coco through WeChat in the afternoon. I remember when the work on the light rail was going on and you could get away with entering through Church St without anyone noticing. Went in through the back door and up the stairs and ushered into a room. The room was as expected so no surprises so far. Took off my clothes and waited for a few minutes till Coco came in. Although she is Thai, she does give more of the east Asian vibe. She was very friendly and gave me a decent part 1 for about 30-40 minutes.

Turned around for part 2 and she offered a NHJ for $50 and a bodyslide for another $50. Couldn't resist since she had beautiful legs, so I took both. Coco's bodyslide really covered the whole body. At one moment her hair was brushing on my thighs, the next moment her tits were in my mouth. She went up and down across my whole body for at least 10 minutes, before laying on the side for the HJ. HJ went fast as I would about to explode after the bodyslide. I think I came the most in 3 months with the HJ - but Coco decided to continue for a couple of minutes. Oh it was excruciating!

Anyway, got cleaned with wet wipes and I was out.