Thread: EROTIC MSSSAGE - LOST ART

Senior Member(無間使者)

EROTIC MSSSAGE - LOST ART

DOES anyone have a consummate EROTIC/SENSUAL ML????

I can only think of JESSICA of Saigon Princess of LEGEND STATUS spine tingling and electric strokes - more recently a CHINESE ML at 50 Massage Penrith who had the touch?

The reality is that if I want a good massage then I go to a genuine massage shop like RUK THAI where my PUNTING journey started.?

SO WHO - actually gets your DICK BALLS and ANUS pumping prior PART 2 through an electrifying SENSUAL abd EROTIC massage.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post

I can only think of JESSICA of Saigon Princess of LEGEND STATUS spine tingling and electric strokes - more recently a CHINESE ML at 50 Massage Penrith who had the touch?

The reality is that if I want a good massage then I go to a genuine massage shop like RUK THAI where my PUNTING journey started.?

SO WHO - actually gets your DICK BALLS and ANUS pumping prior PART 2 through an electrifying SENSUAL abd EROTIC massage.?

As mush as I wanted to enjoy the massage, I wanted to get down in business already lol! but the idea of having a consummate, I think is advantegous, if the ML also likes you to begin with. I would definitely would love to have that punting experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

There are any number at SBM who can perform. Liya, Ella and Katie to name 3. But go early and ask Eva who is there and what you want. And good luck 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for the heads up about 50 massage, are there extras available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone ever tried CBD massage?