Thread: How to SET Services and Boundaries for NEWBIES

Senior Member(無間使者)

How to SET Services and Boundaries for NEWBIES

Hi everyone!

First and foremost, I am happy to be part of this ever growing community! though I want to post a few of the many questions I have in mind.

here it goes:

1. What types of services are offered by WL, and how can I communicate my preferences or boundaries?

2. Are there any specific rules or guidelines I should follow during the encounter?

Thank you in advance!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. most girls in popular brothels usually offer BBBJ, CIM, shower together, FS. if you want anything more or less, u just have to tell the girl in the room. either she will ask for an extra fee or if it's a standard service for her it will be free (i.e. some girls do rimming as standard).

i like to go with the flow usually, but some people will just ask straight out even before anything starts in the room.

2. don't be an asshole and a "no" is a "no" for that specific session and the next few. once u've seen her a few times and feel like u get along, u can ask again about the thing she said no to before since she may trust u and be more comfortable. but in general just be careful to not make them uncomfortable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you meet them, ask them what extras they are offering. They should be pretty explicit.... this will usually involve to what degree you can play with their pussy (DATY/fingering) and kissing on the lips. If you want kissing - ask them directly, they do tend to vary a lot here.
    If you want something specific just ask if she does it, and then respect that.
    Around here (Newcastle) - I expect to pay 100-150 for extras above - basically girlfriend experience, which is pretty much everything except anal penetration, although this varies....

Anal - expect to pay a lot.... I've seen prices here from 500-2500 for this.....

If they seem to offer a low price for extras, and the girl seems great - don't be afraid to give her extra (50-100), with a compliment on how stunning she is.... (thank me later)....

For example - if I'm seeing a new girl - I'll book 30 min. So I'll have enough cash to cover that, maybe some to allow a tip to the receptionist if she is helpful and friendly, I'll have maybe 300 extra to cover the expected 150 for extras, plus a slush fund for 'you know' - you just never know when that first day stunner will be on.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    don't be an asshole and a "no" is a "no"
    Great advice. Treat these girls as you would any girl you are about to have sex with - be nice. If they aren't nice, all you can really do is not bother to see them again.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2. guideline don't fall in love with the WL during the encounter she is there to please you remember its a transaction her service equals a great time for you. Nothing more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    1. most girls in popular brothels usually offer BBBJ, CIM, shower together, FS. if you want anything more or less, u just have to tell the girl in the room. either she will ask for an extra fee or if it's a standard service for her it will be free (i.e. some girls do rimming as standard).

i like to go with the flow usually, but some people will just ask straight out even before anything starts in the room.

2. don't be an asshole and a "no" is a "no" for that specific session and the next few. once u've seen her a few times and feel like u get along, u can ask again about the thing she said no to before since she may trust u and be more comfortable. but in general just be careful to not make them uncomfortable.
    Thank you for replying! I am taking notes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    When you meet them, ask them what extras they are offering. They should be pretty explicit.... this will usually involve to what degree you can play with their pussy (DATY/fingering) and kissing on the lips. If you want kissing - ask them directly, they do tend to vary a lot here.
    If you want something specific just ask if she does it, and then respect that.
    Around here (Newcastle) - I expect to pay 100-150 for extras above - basically girlfriend experience, which is pretty much everything except anal penetration, although this varies....

Anal - expect to pay a lot.... I've seen prices here from 500-2500 for this.....

If they seem to offer a low price for extras, and the girl seems great - don't be afraid to give her extra (50-100), with a compliment on how stunning she is.... (thank me later)....

For example - if I'm seeing a new girl - I'll book 30 min. So I'll have enough cash to cover that, maybe some to allow a tip to the receptionist if she is helpful and friendly, I'll have maybe 300 extra to cover the expected 150 for extras, plus a slush fund for 'you know' - you just never know when that first day stunner will be on.....
    Thanks for this very detailed advice! better keep an extra money on hand!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    2. guideline don't fall in love with the WL during the encounter she is there to please you remember its a transaction her service equals a great time for you. Nothing more.
    oh yeah! understood! we are just here for pleasure and nothing else! agree with that one sir!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this would be helpful:

1. Respect the boundaries
    2. Use respectful language
    3. Communicate openly
    4. Pay as agreed
    5. Be respectful of their time
    6. Practice safe sex
    7. Keep their privacy in mind
    8. Treat them as a person
    9. Follow local laws

Remember that mutual respect and consent should guide interaction with WLs, just any other human interactions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    I think this would be helpful:

1. Respect the boundaries
    2. Use respectful language
    3. Communicate openly
    4. Pay as agreed
    5. Be respectful of their time
    6. Practice safe sex
    7. Keep their privacy in mind
    8. Treat them as a person
    9. Follow local laws

Remember that mutual respect and consent should guide interaction with WLs, just any other human interactions.
    Exactly. Treat these girls as you would any girl who has agreed to have sex with you.... it shouldn't matter that you are paying them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Exactly. Treat these girls as you would any girl who has agreed to have sex with you.... it shouldn't matter that you are paying them.
    Yes, they are trying to make a living or providing food on their table as well. they must be dealt with respect on their chosen careers. stay safe!