Thread: Room availability

Senior Member(無間使者)

Room availability

I noticed that several time in one of favorite shop that the room availability is an issue.

One occasion, i booked the girl and get delayed around 10 minutes because there is no room available,and i don't get any compensation, maybe a slight longer time hehe...

2nd time, it was an hour booking, started on time, but at minutes 50 the intercom from receptionists were ringing, which i thought usual, but the phone from the girl that i booked ringing 5 minutes later. Then the second intercome ringing... It's a bit annoying since we were in the middle of DFK when the 1st intercom ringing.

Anyone experience the same?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s when you take your business else where, nothing more annoying when you are about to blow your load and the buzzer spoils your mood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be fair, i blowed already, its the post DFK-ing, while she played with my balls...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    I noticed that several time in one of favorite shop that the room availability is an issue.

One occasion, i booked the girl and get delayed around 10 minutes because there is no room available,and i don't get any compensation, maybe a slight longer time hehe...

2nd time, it was an hour booking, started on time, but at minutes 50 the intercom from receptionists were ringing, which i thought usual, but the phone from the girl that i booked ringing 5 minutes later. Then the second intercome ringing... It's a bit annoying since we were in the middle of DFK when the 1st intercom ringing.

I was put in a dark storeroom of a parlour once because of the lack of rooms. It was full of tissue paper boxes. There was only a chair inside

I sat on the chair and the WL sat on me.

When comes to punting we become ingenuous and adaptable to the environment.

After 15 minutes of rocking on the chair. The WL was against the wall and we did it standing up.

For the finale she was on the floor with her legs clasping around my groins like a python so I could be deep inside her.

A punt is a punt with room or not. Be creative and think outside the box.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fucking in a broom closet with a buzzer ringing early. Goes to show they take punters to be mugs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I was put in a dark storeroom of a parlour once because of the lack of rooms. It was full of tissue paper boxes. There was only a chair inside

After 15 minutes of rocking on the chair. The WL was against the wall and we did it standing up.

For the finale she was on the floor with her legs clasping around my groins like a python so I could be deep inside her.

And you pay for that room?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The worst I've had was at a RNT in Ashfield many years ago. I didn't book any girl, just walked in and tried my luck. Picked a petite Chinese girl who was just my type.

The mamasan told me the only "room" available was a bed in a corner of the main reception area that was surrounded by curtains. I was really horny so I went ahead with it. Surprisingly found it to be a huge turn on fucking that girl right there with all the other punters and girls sitting in that area!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That would suck.... I'd either go elsewhere, or at the very least only go at quiet times..... I've seen some pretty dingey rooms, still better than a utility closet!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    And you pay for that room?
    Yes at a discount of half price.

The place has too many hot girls and too few rooms.

We should congratulate ourselves for not be put into bathroom and toilet to punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post

That's really annoying! since you are in a middle of something already! not yet experienced that one though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Done worse, out the back in a chicken yard in Asia. Even the cock was watching us.