Thread: First post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First post

Newish punter here, although I've followed this forum for a while...

I am only keen to pursue legal providers, which basically limits me to a small sample size of privates.

One lady that I feel like has not received a lot of feedback on this forum is Thai Jenny in Hamilton.
    Massage and topless HE seems to be all she has on offer, but she does this VERY well.
    She is 47 years old, but feels no need to lie about her age (like most do), as she really has an amazing body (with big bolt-ons), and a very pretty face.
    I will return to see her again.

Hoping to try the very popular Aida, Lynn in Kangaroo Point, and Amy in Milton sometime in the near future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutral.Excalibur View Post
    Newish punter here, although I've followed this forum for a while...

I am only keen to pursue legal providers, which basically limits me to a small sample size of privates.

One lady that I feel like has not received a lot of feedback on this forum is Thai Jenny in Hamilton.
    Massage and topless HE seems to be all she has on offer, but she does this VERY well.
    She is 47 years old, but feels no need to lie about her age (like most do), as she really has an amazing body (with big bolt-ons), and a very pretty face.
    I will return to see her again.

Hoping to try the very popular Aida, Lynn in Kangaroo Point, and Amy in Milton sometime in the near future.
    Welcome to the forum mate. And thanks for your post.
    I can recommend Lynn in Kangaroo Point. Great massage and full menu.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Neutral, is she in a private residence or hotel? There is another older Thai Jenny with bolt ons in the area or it might be the same one. The one I’m referring is not far from the Brekky Creek…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Hey Neutral, is she in a private residence or hotel? There is another older Thai Jenny with bolt ons in the area or it might be the same one. The one I’m referring is not far from the Brekky Creek…
    That's the one mate. I had seen her mentioned briefly on this forum before, just not ever in any real detail. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how sexy she was. I honestly wasn't expecting it. Real easy going and friendly too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Welcome to the forum mate. And thanks for your post.
    I can recommend Lynn in Kangaroo Point. Great massage and full menu.
    The massage was good and she's cheerful and happy but looks is just average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kangaroo Lynn: saying she is an overall average is probably being diplomatic.... she does give a very decent and hard massage but hotness factor is barely registering a 1 and it's not like she has a 10 in personality to make up for it either

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get your post count up them drop me a DM. Happy to help out a newbie and minimize the bank balance damage ploughing boilers or duds to strike gold.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Frank Walker @ National Tiles. Hey mate, I'm often short of excess cash so some advice on better quality private WL (particularly on Brisbane south side) would be appreciated if you're willing to share the info ??? Much appreciated Aus.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Kangaroo Lynn: saying she is an overall average is probably being diplomatic.... she does give a very decent and hard massage but hotness factor is barely registering a 1 and it's not like she has a 10 in personality to make up for it either
    I personally like her awkward, kinda nerdy style. We had a good chat too about her cat haha. I thought her rig was pretty good also. Each to their own I guess!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you send me a DM with details please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiespur71 View Post
    Hi Frank Walker @ National Tiles. Hey mate, I'm often short of excess cash so some advice on better quality private WL (particularly on Brisbane south side) would be appreciated if you're willing to share the info ??? Much appreciated Aus.
    You tried Juna yet? She's Southside and provides a decent service. Think she's operating out of Carina these days?