Thread: Who respect our rights?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who respect our rights?

I would like to pay 1/4 of wages for good girls and good services. HOWEVER, I was cheated by fake photos or retouched photos and I had to tolerate them I didn’t want if booking or I didn’t want to try WL that was not similar as Website’s photos and then I was mocked and was blamed by receptionists. Is it my fault and must be teased or blamed? Who respect our punters?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

IMG_9955.jpg

Banned
    It takes an initial of outlays 3 or 4 times or more ( a total waste of $500 or more) to find someone you like.

Once you find it stay with her.

Every time I see a new girl it always ends up as a bad punt.

Unfortunately punting sucks big time. No other game is this unreliable and full of fakes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are no rights, only good or bad customer service.
    Get to know the shops and you will soon learn what type of response to expect depending on what kind of grievance you have.
    Busy shops with quality girls that charge a premium price generally have a more consistent approach to dealing with complaints. Cheap or middle tier shops are hit or miss with customer service so if you make a complaint you should always expect to be disappointed so you won't be so shocked when they do nothing to help you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I would like to pay 1/4 of wages for good girls and good services. HOWEVER, I was cheated by fake photos or retouched photos and I had to tolerate them I didn’t want if booking or I didn’t want to try WL that was not similar as Website’s photos and then I was mocked and was blamed by receptionists. Is it my fault and must be teased or blamed? Who respect our punters?
    You can talk to the receptionist or walk away. Share your experience or write a review here of the shop so your fellow punters will be aware.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only way to begin to reverse this practice is to just walk if it happens, don't leave a penny. Only spend it at places who are honest about their girls....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here are a few tips to help out newbie punters, it will save them a lot of cash and headaches
    Read the reviews firstly on this forum
    Ask question if you don’t know anything or want to know something, people will reply
    When you walk into a shop ask the manager to see the girls that are available, if non of them catches your eye walk away and go some where else,
    Know the going prices especially on tipping girls for extras
    Don’t fall in love with the girls, and never give them your number, you will only become a Simp ATM
    Find a regular shop that suits your budget and provides the service and girls you like, and stick to it, you can go on different days to try different girls
    Always use a condom for sex, go to Chemist Warehouse and buy a box of ones you like and fit you properly,
    Punting should be for fun and don’t let it become an addiction, otherwise it will ruin your chance of having a normal healthy relationship with regular women.
    And the most important part is never tell people at your work, family or friends that you punt it can turn on you and get really nasty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Here are a few tips to help out newbie punters, it will save them a lot of cash and headaches
    Ask question if you don’t know anything or want to know something, people will reply
    When you walk into a shop ask the manager to see the girls that are available, if non of them catches your eye walk away and go some where else,
    Don’t fall in love with the girls, and never give them your number, you will only become a Simp ATM
    Find a regular shop that suits your budget and provides the service and girls you like, and stick to it, you can go on different days to try different girls
    Always use a condom for sex, go to Chemist Warehouse and buy a box of ones you like and fit you properly,
    Punting should be for fun and don’t let it become an addiction, otherwise it will ruin your chance of having a normal healthy relationship with regular women.
    And the most important part is never tell people at your work, family or friends that you punt it can turn on you and get really nasty
    You can never go wrong with the wise words of this dragon master

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    You can never go wrong with the wise words of this dragon master
    Works as long as members contribute by posting AR's rather than 100 comments to add blah-blah-blah to their post counts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please do not come in and say "that's why they call it punting". We don't pay money to take risks, we pay to see the girl that is advertised.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What about the rule that when dating, if you meet a really good lady who is relationship material, you drop punting all together and give the relationship a chance?

A failing relationship or a nonsexual relationship off the boil is a separate issue

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Please do not come in and say "that's why they call it punting". We don't pay money to take risks, we pay to see the girl that is advertised.
    Rule 1- All advertising/marketing in business is to attract customers. Sometimes advertising is bullshit

- McDonalds and their bullshit fake food photos
    - brothels and the fake photos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Rule 1- All advertising/marketing in business is to attract customers. Sometimes advertising is bullshit

- McDonalds and their bullshit fake food photos
    - brothels and the fake photos
    Poor analogy. No matter how good they make the Big Mac look in the ad, you still get a Big Mac. It's not like they show you a Big Mac and you end up with a McChicken.

With a lot of photos posted by shops, it is a completely different girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Poor analogy. No matter how good they make the Big Mac look in the ad, you still get a Big Mac. It's not like they show you a Big Mac and you end up with a McChicken.

With a lot of photos posted by shops, it is a completely different girl.
    Fair point
    So do you also expect photos on dating apps are always accurate?

Or advertised luxury goods or watches on ebay and Facebook arent fake copies?

You seriously hope and expect that all shops will all have accurate advertising? Consumer rights

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    There are no rights, only good or bad customer service.
    https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/b...eptive-conduct
    Could have fooled me. Now privates may be one thing but legal brothels are another kettle of fish. If you care so much go and report them.

This should be at the end of the list. Reviews are not to be trusted due to kickbacks people receive for writing them or the shops simply astroturfing. Waste of time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/b...eptive-conduct
    Could have fooled me. Now privates may be one thing but legal brothels are another kettle of fish. If you care so much go and report them.

This should be at the end of the list. Reviews are not to be trusted due to kickbacks people receive for writing them or the shops simply astroturfing. Waste of time.
    Yeah they have laws in place to protect the consumer, if the upset punter wants his 'rights respected' he is welcome to give it a go and in a perfect world he might have some success. Otherwise if a punter wants to protect himself against shonky operators you can learn to manage expectations, be prepared for when you are likely to be disappointed by getting to know the shops and the way they run their business. If you know what kind of trick they are likely to pull on you before it happens then it's easier to walk away and if punters walked away more often then maybe the shop might consider cutting the bullshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Fair point
    So do you also expect photos on dating apps are always accurate?

Or advertised luxury goods or watches on ebay and Facebook arent fake copies?

You seriously hope and expect that all shops will all have accurate advertising? Consumer rights
    That's a pretty bad take/comparison.

On dating apps you expect people to embellish their photos are bit because everyone wants to look good for a date. But you don't expect the girls to be different people, though people also accept the risk that the photos could be old. But hey, you're not paying hundreds of dollars for a dud outright.

If you're buying luxury branded goods and watches on FB and EBay and getting scammed... That's on you for making that conscious decision that is can be fake. They're on those sites there trying to scam you when you could've just went to the official stores. No one should be going on Ebay hoping they won't get scammed for purchasing expensive products.

Oh and also, no retailers would sell you something that is not as advertised. That's illegal.

Shops skirts all this, but this doesn't give them a pass to use fake photos coz 'hey people scam people online too, so it's okay'.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine a woman altering her appearance drastically for the purposes of what she considers beauty. I'm as shocked as you all are.