Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comparing Dating to Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Comparing Dating to Punting

With all the talk about the rise in the cost of living and especially the cost of punting,
    If we compare the costs of dating a non working woman to a Working lady,
    which one do you thing would be cheaper and less of an headache to achieve the ultimate goal of having incredible sex,

I leave this open so everyone can express their experiences and opinions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If the ultimate goal is for incredible sex, nothing beats dating. The defining difference for me is the passion and lack of boundaries with a real GF/wife. Choose the right girl and the fireworks will fly, and depending on how much younger she is than you are, the fireworks might persist for a long time yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One brings financial pain and the other brings really emotional highs and lows.

A WL you can always move on from if she a shit root and you can find another who you are really sexually Compatible with either a PSE of GFE experience

A partner can bring great emotional connections and great sex or it could bring one or the other and not both and sometimes you can be stuck with it depending on your circumstances.

Both have their pros and cons, just depend on what suites you at the moment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I feel there's a bigger cost in time, effort and money (possibly) without reward in dating. And then if you do get lucky there's the often too short "honeymoon" period where everything including the sex is amazing, then as all good things do it turns to shit and your stuck there without escape.

For me I've done the marriage/kids/divorce thing, and I'm not prepared to put in the time/effort/money so an hour with a milf every now and then suits me fine. And I can put all my time/effort/money into looking after my kids.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you calculate the costs involved as $/fuck, I think a WL will work out far cheaper!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The worst combination is dating a WL. The costs are exponentially higher, all aspects, financial and non financial

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree with bung72. it is way cheaper. and we can have lots of options too. new girls every time is possible. if your purpose is only having sex, punting is the best way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use to have a long term sugar babe arrangement and that was more like dating but far more expensive.
    Seeing w/l’s is far cheaper than dating in my opinion and can be far more exciting with the right girl/s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If the ultimate goal is for incredible sex, nothing beats dating. The defining difference for me is the passion and lack of boundaries with a real GF/wife. Choose the right girl and the fireworks will fly, and depending on how much younger she is than you are, the fireworks might persist for a long time yet.
    Yep! But also the spontaneity. What about when you're chosen one uses her imagination n feminity to get U in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dating always works out to be more expensive than punting, besides the obvious monetary investment such as money spent on dinner dates, gifts and other crap etc, there is the intangible cost involved such as time, emotional energy spent, relationship investment etc, if you are lucky and hit the jackpot, great, otherwise it can absolutely drain you, especially if you repeatedly go on bad dates which ends up in failure or maybe something worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Yep! But also the spontaneity. What about when you're chosen one uses her imagination n feminity to get U in.
    More than 10 years ago, I pulled my hairdresser and went away on an overseas holiday with her for 4 nights. She was 12 years younger , all legs and ass, exactly how I like my girls.

I tell ya, that trip was all about sex. Almost all our time was spent in the hotel room. Just hot passionate BB sex every hour, it was incredible!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    If you calculate the costs involved as $/fuck, I think a WL will work out far cheaper!
    I agree.

Tom cruise once said “the cheapest woman tends to be the one you pay for” (in the first jack reacher movie, the tv show is better btw)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    More than 10 years ago, I pulled my hairdresser and went away on an overseas holiday with her for 4 nights. She was 12 years younger , all legs and ass, exactly how I like my girls.

I tell ya, that trip was all about sex. Almost all our time was spent in the hotel room. Just hot passionate BB sex every hour, it was incredible!
    The best bit is knowing that she generally just wanted it. For no other reason than desire.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the couple years I was separated with my wife i did the online dating thing. Had some of the best experiences in my life. After so many married years forgot what it felt like to really click and have great sex. One woman I was dating for a few months made me cum 6 times in one night. I was 54 at the time. Have had some top fucks with WLs since then but nothing compares to that mutual longing for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    The best bit is knowing that she generally just wanted it. For no other reason than desire.
    Exactly, bro. Mutual desire, burning hot passion. Impossible to beat even with the most skilled courtesan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    but nothing compares to that mutual longing for each other.
    Yup. I've had that with several women/girls over the years.... awesome stuff while it lasts!

I'll steal from the 'Devils Advocate' script...

What do you want?
    How about bliss, for starters? Instant bliss. Bliss on tap
    Bliss any way you want it....
    That walk into a strange girl's bedroom.....

This 'pastime' has given me that feeling more than others.... walking into the room with that new girl (or the known awesome one), wondering what to expect.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WL, easy, quick no head fucks. Don’t get me wrong if you find a good one then that’s awesome, but there’s too many that are more headaches than not in my experiences so WL wham bam move onto the next!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    With all the talk about the rise in the cost of living and especially the cost of punting,
    which one do you thing would be cheaper and less of an headache to achieve the ultimate goal of having incredible sex,

If we are purely talking about cost, then WLs are cheaper. Even in this inflated economy, $250-400 a pop is not too bad.

Dating is a bit different. It requires a lot of investment up front plus more planning. But I do enjoy the hunt and the process of asking a girl out.

Don't know if this is a good analogy, but going to a WL is like eating fast food where you know how much it will cost and it's almost a guilty pleasure/comfort food. Dating is like fine dining where it takes longer and more expensive, but you are there to for the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post

Punting means giving money in exchange for services and it usually doesn't involve any emotions. Dating on the other hand is getting to know someone, sharing feelings and potentially building a romantic relationship.
    If you have the money and doesn't want to tie up with anyone just yet, go punting. the only problem is when you want to be with someone, fate sometimes play a tragedy, you cant find someone to date.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    Punting means giving money in exchange for services and it usually doesn't involve any emotions. Dating on the other hand is getting to know someone, sharing feelings and potentially building a romantic relationship.
    If you have the money and doesn't want to tie up with anyone just yet, go punting. the only problem is when you want to be with someone, fate sometimes play a tragedy, you cant find someone to date.
    I think you can always find someone to date. You really just have to put some work into it (sometimes a lot of work) and go for it. That's why punting is the easy way out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast