Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Alarm, do you stay or evacuate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Fire Alarm, do you stay or evacuate

You are in the middle of a session with the most beautiful, most erotic W/L and are having the most incredible sex of your life,
    Than the fire alarm goes off in the building, do you stop what you are doing and evacuate, Or do you hope its an false alarm and continue with the session
    Knowing quite well the firefighters will arrive on site and could barge in on you at any moment, while still doing the deed.
    What choice would you make and why.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haven’t had this happen to me yet but after 25 years of punting I know only of one thing that I’d do more than anything else when I’m in the heat of the moment with a hot WL I’ve intense chemistry with…

KEEP FUCKEN FUCKING!!!

it ain’t a bad way to go too. Cos you’ll still be fucking her for some time before being reincarnated lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Keep pumpin', fuck harder!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL, it's probably not even your choice. The girls would run first the moment the alarm triggers off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    LOL, it's probably not even your choice. The girls would run first the moment the alarm triggers off.
    Have to agree lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    Have to agree lol
    Yeah safety first, lol

Some people are so scared of STD which might kill them in the future, yet they’d rather fuck and die a painful death within the hour.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Long ago I'd assume it was a false alarm. Then I watched a documentary about a London Underground station fire. Started in an escalator well, a discarded cigarette in trash and whatnot. Smoldered for awhile, wisps of smoke wafting up. Everybody ignored, no big deal. But then the fire did a flashover, and a number of people died. I know Asians don't stick around when there's a fire, and now I'd be right with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    One time i was walk pass 429 pitt and heard the alarm going off from the outside. It was kinda funny because I was wondering if anyone will come rushing out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Keep pumpin', fuck harder!
    hahahaha love this one brother!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    hahaha I know right! She may be the one initiating to get up and get the hell out!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    You are in the middle of a session with the most beautiful, most erotic W/L and are having the most incredible sex of your life,
    Than the fire alarm goes off in the building, do you stop what you are doing and evacuate, Or do you hope its an false alarm and continue with the session
    Knowing quite well the firefighters will arrive on site and could barge in on you at any moment, while still doing the deed.
    What choice would you make and why.
    With all honesty, I will do my best to finish the deed bro then evacuate. I just don't know dude, what if that is already a life threatening scenario and I'm there pumping haha. just get to do it again another Day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the time it’s a false alarm, and if it isn’t, what better way to go! All seriousness though what are the chances, it’ll suck and a mood killer having to evacuate and then come back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When the flames lick my ass, I'll go.... to be honest - in a great punt I wouldn't hear an alarm!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I should say that safety is the top priority in such situations! I can live and punt for another Day.
    But I love the humor on keep punting while everybody is panicking lol. but safety first of course!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'd keep my rock hard cock in her from behind, grab the cloth covering off the bed, wrap it around us and leave the premises like that. It'll look like a couple cuddling up in a doona.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha some funny shit, love reading through some of these comments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fireman might come in for hanky panky

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Fireman might come in for hanky panky
    Wow, light bulb moment. Imagine you're getting it on with your girl, then the fire alarm goes off and in comes a hot and sexy FIREWOMAN. She strips off and joins in the fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow, light bulb moment. Imagine you're getting it on with your girl, then the fire alarm goes off and in comes a hot and sexy FIREWOMAN. She strips off and joins in the fun.
    Wow I never thought of that one! that's hot! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast