Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating your Personal Weekly Winnings!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Celebrating your Personal Weekly Winnings!

Have you ever had any personal successes in the past week that you'd like to share and celebrate with the community? whether it's related to love life, a memorable punting experience, a successful business venture, or any other aspects, please feel free to tell us about it in this thread! we are all rooting for you!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll let y'all know when I win the lottery, there will be free sessions for everyone here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I'll let y'all know when I win the lottery, there will be free sessions for everyone here
    Don't forget about me brother! that would be a sure Fcuk fest! haha nice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we all had something to celebrate about last week. cheers everyone!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Thanks, I got dibs on N5M lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Thanks, I got dibs on N5M lol
    Claim it! hahaha! lets all be winners! yey!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I believe in Karma, so for every success there is failure, for every happiness there is sadness, so knowing this I am prepared for a good and bad week.
    Tomorrow Tuesday I have my appointment with my cardiologist and I will see how my health is going after having a heart attack and having a stem put in for a blockage
    Friday is my Late wife’s birthday, so I be at the cemetery have a pray day with her family.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I believe in Karma, so for every success there is failure, for every happiness there is sadness, so knowing this I am prepared for a good and bad week.
    Tomorrow Tuesday I have my appointment with my cardiologist and I will see how my health is going after having a heart attack and having a stem put in for a blockage
    Friday is my Late wife’s birthday, so I be at the cemetery have a pray day with her family.
    Hope everything goes well for you. Best wishes.

Banned
    All the best to you.

Punting has sometimes made us lose sight of larger things in life e.g. health, happiness, love for closed ones etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's actually a relief to know, my life's been filled with failure and sadness thus far I'm still waiting for my success and happiness to come, I'm with you bro =P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good luck mate, hope it goes well. Book a session with someone after your doctors appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Good luck mate, hope it goes well. Book a session with someone after your doctors appointment.
    This is a legit advice. Punterbros

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fantastic session with a lovely young lady today…. Not really a punt, as I’ve seen her twice before. Sessions keep getting better as she relaxes and lets down the guard a bit….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you everyone for the supportive words, I always try to look at the positives in life,
    So all i can do is just keep trying to move forward everyday even if its only one small step at a time.
    And a celebration punt after the doctors appointment doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you everyone for the supportive words, I always try to look at the positives in life,
    So all i can do is just keep trying to move forward everyday even if its only one small step at a time.
    And a celebration punt after the doctors appointment doesn’t sound like a bad idea.
    We expect an AR. And by the way , I said a celebration punt to be positive for you, expecting ahead of time that you will have good news.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love the positivity of this thread!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    Have you ever had any personal successes in the past week that you'd like to share and celebrate with the community? whether it's related to love life, a memorable punting experience, a successful business venture, or any other aspects, please feel free to tell us about it in this thread! we are all rooting for you!
    After seeing a WL for two and half years twice a week I think I have had enough of her complaints and her greed. I'm now ready to ditch her for good and it's time to celebrate my release from her clasp. I was lazy to look for new girls and opt for an assured satisfaction.

What a relief. I think she has taken me for granted that I could not live without her pussy. I need to show her the colours that I could have a happy and satisfying life without her.

Sometimes hugging my guitar is close to hugging a WL. It plays beautiful melodies and it doesn't cost $200 an hour. I could hug it, play it and finger it for hours and hours. We could make beautiful music together.

I guess termination of a long term business transaction is a cause for celebration. There is no love lost between us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope everything will be ok brother! Godspeed on your way to healing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Love the positivity of this thread!
    I know right! lol that's why I thought posting this kind of thread to basically self reflect and see how blessed we are. there is always something to be happy about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    After seeing a WL for two and half years twice a week I think I have had enough of her complaints and her greed. I'm now ready to ditch her for good and it's time to celebrate my release from her clasp. I was lazy to look for new girls and opt for an assured satisfaction.

What a relief. I think she has taken me for granted that I could not live without her pussy. I need to show her the colours that I could have a happy and satisfying life without her.

Sometimes hugging my guitar is close to hugging a WL. It plays beautiful melodies and it doesn't cost $200 an hour. I could hug it, play it and finger it for hours and hours. We could make beautiful music together.

I guess termination of a long term business transaction is a cause for celebration. There is no love lost between us.
    I love the way how you interpret being with a WL to a guitar! that's crafty! but yeah it's true though what you had said. guitar can help you express feelings of loneliness, happiness and triumph. music is a theraphy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast