Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrating your Personal Weekly Winnings!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    All the best to you.

Punting has sometimes made us lose sight of larger things in life e.g. health, happiness, love for closed ones etc.
    we are here for you brother! stay strong and fight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Thank you everyone for the supportive words, I always try to look at the positives in life,
    So all i can do is just keep trying to move forward everyday even if its only one small step at a time.
    And a celebration punt after the doctors appointment doesn’t sound like a bad idea.
    Don't worry brother, we are here for you! I am rooting for you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Fantastic session with a lovely young lady today…. Not really a punt, as I’ve seen her twice before. Sessions keep getting better as she relaxes and lets down the guard a bit….
    One day she'll be out of guard, maybe get some more of her! cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Life's greatest triumphs often comes from the moments when we refuse to give up and instead choose to celebrate the journey, not just the destination

Keep those Positivity coming! we already taken a lot of Sh*t load in this world we're living. self love is the key!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess finding this forum is something to celebrate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe in Karma, so for every success there is failure, for every happiness there is sadness, so knowing this I am prepared for a good and bad week.
    Tomorrow Tuesday I have my appointment with my cardiologist and I will see how my health is going after having a heart attack and having a stem put in for a blockage
    Friday is my Late wife’s birthday, so I be at the cemetery have a pray day with her family.
    Hoping for a positive feedback about your health! we have a lot of punting left to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    Life's greatest triumphs often comes from the moments when we refuse to give up and instead choose to celebrate the journey, not just the destination

Keep those Positivity coming! we already taken a lot of Sh*t load in this world we're living. self love is the key!
    Well said.

Stay strong and may the force be with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rock on mate! we have a lot of fighting to do! stay positive!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a lot of things out of my head lately (personal stuffs) and I feel relieved. Not sure what to do next but I'm sure something good will come out of it eventually. Going to take a break for now, think about things in life and enjoy the nature around me. Went on a long walk this morning and it was so refreshing. The scenery was amazing

Banned
    I am rooting for you!
    Figuratively or literally?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    Got a lot of things out of my head lately (personal stuffs) and I feel relieved.
    Yup! Masturbation works wonders.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really have nothing special lately. not a lot happened in a week's time. probably just being alive and healthy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Won on Gold Trip last Sat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you everyone for the supportive words, I always try to look at the positives in life,
    So all i can do is just keep trying to move forward everyday even if its only one small step at a time.
    And a celebration punt after the doctors appointment doesn’t sound like a bad idea.
    Beats the treadmill with wire taped on ya chest thats for sure. Once you have a stent in its like a new carby!

Banned
    I opened up my wallet on Friday morning had a look and still had plenty to spend on girls this week. It really was my good fortune, oh and theirs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12