Thread: Carrum Downs Massage - Great service by Yuri

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Carrum Downs Massage - Great service by Yuri

I have been to Melbourne for work for next few weeks, after checking the the local directories and forum, and got some ideas and decided to go to the private massage studio in Carrum downs, as they are not charging expensive, and photos look real.

Booked a lady named Yuri, slim body shape with young face, claimed she can offer absolutely everything. My experience with Wendy was truly exceptional. Part 1 of the session involved a fantastic massage where she skillfully worked her way around my body, delivering an impressive level of skill, at least an 8 out of 10. Her voice was not only engaging but also soothing. It felt as though we had known each other for a long time, given how effortlessly our conversation flowed during our booking.

Part 2 is the main part, as the receptionist told me that shes kind of the lady who are doing outcall service, not the massage girl and doing HJ. Our session encompassed genuine deep kisses, though she wasn't an expert. and she start giving me a nice BBBJ for around 10 mins, During DATY, she responded well, sometimes exhibiting a pattern of pushing away and then pulling me back in.

Time to final part. Yuri reached out to get her condom. When she rode me on top, I sat up to eat her nice breast Then we turned to missionary and doggy. She could take a lot of pounding, even when I put her legs on my shoulders for deeper penetration. It took me a long time to finish and we both had some fun. All in all, great punt. Gina gave me every service I wanted. I will go back for her.

Overall the service was great, and I was really enjoy the time with Yuri. There is another lady there and offer cheaper, but I would still recommend Yuri.

site: https://asianmassage.sydney/listings...downs-massage/
    Address: 53 McCormicks Road, Carrum Downs, VIC, 3201
    Tel: 0402 675 803

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much damage was it?