Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The greatest compliments from WL/MLs you’ve received

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suppose compliments don’t always have to be verbal, right?- Like young Sasa @271 Vixens in 2019, shedding tears during my slow and deep thrusting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited Sydney baby, one of the Japanese girls mentioned like my undies and every time I visit her I wear the same undies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I suppose compliments don’t always have to be verbal, right?- Like young Sasa @271 Vixens in 2019, shedding tears during my slow and deep thrusting.
    Fuck , poor girl must of been hurting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That would have bothered me.... sounds like she was unhappy or in pain mate...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s not a compliment mate, my God

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Emotional or physical pain.. did you care to ask ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That’s not a compliment mate, my God
    Felt sorry to those service lady as not easy for them to earn money with emotional damage too
    Wish they well

I like your smell. You must be use xxxx brand lol is that compliment or not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Felt sorry to those service lady as not easy for them to earn money with emotional damage too
    Wish they well
    I couldn’t agree more. I know a couple of the girls very well and it is a hard job. I would have stopped immediately and spoken to her.

I am not claiming to be better than anyone else but a couple of years ago I was at a popular shop with a lovely girl but despite her trying very hard I could tell that she wasn’t well. I asked her to stop the service and asked if she wanted to go home, she said no that she needed to work so I stopped the session and we just relaxed. I left the shop as if everything was normal but I texted reception letting them know that she was not well and needed rest and not healthy for her or customers to see her that day. I know reception very well. They later replied that they sent her home, they also told me that she asked for my number and they asked if it was ok to share I said sure. She later texted me thanking me. Shop offered me a discount when I went back next time, they are great, I appreciated but that’s not the reason I did what I did.

These girls mist important asset is their health, physical and mental, they need yo take care of themselves, particularly their mental health. I M not a hero and know others who have done similar things at times. We are humans and we need each other.

I am a hypocrite because I fuck them. I know that despite consent, they really wouldn’t even look at me out in the street. But there is a limit. If she is physically sick, have signs of physical abuse, mentally unwell or shows signs or mental abuse we should stop and assist if possible. At the very least point them out to where they can get help.

Be a descent human being

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I like your smell. You must be use xxxx brand lol is that compliment or not.
    I’d take it as a compliment. Got the same once from an ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Last week I took my own soap to the shop (wife was home!).... in the shower I went to town over my neck/chest/underarms/crotch.....
    When she came to kiss me, she leaned back and said 'good choice on the soap'.... she commented again yesterday.... good old Imperial Leather!

I'm really into nice smelling girls (soap/shampoo) so that made me feel nice...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "I lost count how many time I came" while she still grasping for air.

Indirect compliment is the best lol

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    I couldn’t agree more. I know a couple of the girls very well and it is a hard job. I would have stopped immediately and spoken to her.

I am not claiming to be better than anyone else but a couple of years ago I was at a popular shop with a lovely girl but despite her trying very hard I could tell that she wasn’t well. I asked her to stop the service and asked if she wanted to go home, she said no that she needed to work so I stopped the session and we just relaxed. I left the shop as if everything was normal but I texted reception letting them know that she was not well and needed rest and not healthy for her or customers to see her that day. I know reception very well. They later replied that they sent her home, they also told me that she asked for my number and they asked if it was ok to share I said sure. She later texted me thanking me. Shop offered me a discount when I went back next time, they are great, I appreciated but that’s not the reason I did what I did.

These girls mist important asset is their health, physical and mental, they need yo take care of themselves, particularly their mental health. I M not a hero and know others who have done similar things at times. We are humans and we need each other.

I am a hypocrite because I fuck them. I know that despite consent, they really wouldn’t even look at me out in the street. But there is a limit. If she is physically sick, have signs of physical abuse, mentally unwell or shows signs or mental abuse we should stop and assist if possible. At the very least point them out to where they can get help.

Be a descent human being
    Good post mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Be a descent human being
    I always feel better about this punting interest of mine knowing others are honest enough when it's time to be. Admitting hyprocsy is the main reason I couldn't be or say negative of any lady. The fact that I'm married reinforces that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "yours is as big as mine"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After a session at the infamous Bellevue 12, had sometime and got to chatting with the borderline GILF (super sweet). She must have assumed I was much younger than I am and said “you’re a good son” as we spoke about family values and cultural expectations of looking after elders 😅 Not what I thought I’d hear after a session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When you're fucking her and she starts speaking another language.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenpuntr View Post
    When you're fucking her and she starts speaking another language.
    I have had that one before. Not sure if it is a compliment or if she was saying fucking finish already you dirty bastard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had that one before. Not sure if it is a compliment or if she was saying fucking finish already you dirty bastard
    You better hope it wasn't " get outta me!".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    You better hope it wasn't " get outta me!".
    You are not wrong. I wish I secretly could speak Korean or Japanese so I could understand them without them knowing it. That could be an encouragement to learn another language? To communicate with the whores

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast