http://themiragemassage.com/

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Wechat ID: Star-26588
    Phone : 0452 485 829

Hours of Business : 11am~11pm/7 days

Rates : 45 mins $170 nuru massage

Extras Cost : included

Services Provided This Session : nuru slide cbj nhj pussy play/anal play

Size/shape : 4 size A/B cup slim tight body lightly tanned smooth skin 152cm 45 kg bald pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

What I like about a shop is when booking is so easy.
    Arrived on time thanks to the free parking at the back which is very convenient...unlike some other shops parking is a nightmare! Greeted by Nana at the door she point me to a waiting room few minutes later she took me to a huge room upstairs. Wow is huge ..nice soft lighting not to dark, just right. A big lounge at the back,a coffee table, air mattress, and a shower. Everything here is big even the mirror is bloody huge haha.

I didn't have to wait long before Mayu walk in....she is a small cute girl with light tan , i was expecting a white skin Japanese . We hop in the shower for a quick wash ( Caucasian guys will definitely like her ..a tanned small pokect rocket with curves at the right places) Mayu really has a pair of gorgeous breast I have ever seen plus a cute little ass.

As i lay on my back mayu pour some gel on my back nd start sliding( what a view on the mirror this girl look great on all four ) turn over more of the same then some nipples sucking before she roll on the comdon for some good deep cbj with good eyes contact...after about 5 mins or so then is RCG for the hj. In this position I get good play of her pussy some anal play ( she don't like FIA haha) anal Is definitely out for this girl

The B2B is not as skill as the experience Koreans but good enough for a newbie. Mayu is a friendly girl with very good English, outgoing personality easy to talk to. After a hug as we walked out the door, she whispered in my ear" we will do fs next time" Yep,I can't wait to come back to doggy her

●Note : The shop is running a promotion atm is $20 discount first visit from Syd99 . Is a good time to try now if you have never been to one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How to get the discount?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    How to get the discount?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    I showed them my Aus99 tattoo on my buttock.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR OP. I am definitely booking a session here next time I am around the area. The pics on WeChat are phenomenal and sounds like service is similar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamanjaro View Post
    Nice AR OP. I am definitely booking a session here next time I am around the area. The pics on WeChat are phenomenal and sounds like service is similar.
    I was just about to say the same thing, Mayu’s photos look tops!

I didnt get discount last time hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I didnt get discount last time hahaha
    Next time you go back...You tell Nana you're " The King of Syd99 " it's automatically $20 off haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does Mayu provide FS? It's not mentioned here. Just wondering?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Does Mayu provide FS? It's not mentioned here. Just wondering?
    I haven't gone back yet, but my friend said, " she loved Doggy," and he also recommended Momo a better package( boobs), according to him...

I like the look of Momo wow ,keada, Maria nd yura all looks fcking sexy ( not sure which of these hotties provided FS. I guess if u are clean respectful fs shouldn't be a problem these days )

V Haley I saw her walking around " easily one of the best body around tall, tight , toned , plus cuvry too !

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting to see her mention FS. The website doesn’t seem to hint at it, so I’m curious if some girls do offer it at their own discretion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bricks View Post
    Interesting to see her mention FS. The website doesn’t seem to hint at it, so I’m curious if some girls do offer it at their own discretion.
    The website lists FS/CIM as part of the diamond service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You have to ask on Wechat as some girls provide Diamond while some only do massage