J Lilina

Person's Name : Lilina

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit : 11 September 2023

Girls Photos : https://no5marrickville.com/profile/lilina/

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $300 per hour

Size/shape : Stunning. Attractive, tall, slim, firm natural B cup boobies, nice thigh gap

Pussy: Fully and freshly shaved. Polished.

Roster: Daytime

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, limited DFK.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Review:

First time at No 5 first time. First time with a tongue stud. Many years since my last Japanese – Sakura from early days of Tokyo Cats. (Best sex ever). Never paid as much as $300 for sex before either.

Phone numbers weren’t answered. Booked via WeChat after going through the add a friend process.

So it was with great excitement that I arrived at No5. Little single level terrace house. Very unassuming. Did have a red door though. Parking was a nightmare.
    Lilina entered the room and wow. I was blown away. Very tall, very attractive and stunning body.

We quickly stripped off and into the shower. Lilina did a good job of applying soap all over me, but no hanky panky in the shower at all which I thought was disappointing.

Dried off and a nice hug and little short lived DFK. Kinda difficult to DFK a lady with a tongue stud as I discovered.

Beautiful firm boobies, with lovely responsive nipples that got hard and erect quickly. We moved to the bed for some overhead DATY. Beautiful pussy. Waxed or shaved I don’t know but the work surface was polished. Lovely thigh gap as well. Lots of orgasmic noises from Lilian and I think genuine. She shook hard and rolled onto her back beside me but encouraged me to do more attention to her pussy. More orgasmic response. Really hot. This was one of the highlights of the session. My turn for some BBBJ with that stud coming into play. Then a little 69 with one more orgasm.

No pussy slide offered, so on with the dom. Gosh I hate those things and I was fast losing wood as I fiddled with the PPE. Tried a few positions, mish, doggie, corner of the bed, high heels and mirror. All very enjoyable.

CIM (as advertised) wasn’t on the menu and Lilina seemed to be getting tired, so it was a HJ finale.

Great session with a stunning lady. Lovely GFE. I probably expected more raunch for a $300 investment but the session was very, very memorable.

I would certainly return to N5M, fortunately they aren’t local or I would have serious financial difficulties.

Enjoy.

Lilina is working today~
    come and check her out!!

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com