Thread: Advice needed - Manila, Angeles City and Ho Chi Minh

Senior Member(無間使者)

Advice needed - Manila, Angeles City and Ho Chi Minh

Bro's, I need your advice please!

I'm travelling to Manila next month for work. This will be my 1st time travelling to Philippines. I'll be there for 11 days and will have a further 5 days to myself before I have to return to work in Sydney.

In between the 11 days of work, while in Manila, I'll be using brother @bradpitt's recommendations from another thread. For the 2 weekends in between, I plan on visiting Angeles City.

For the 5 days of free time, I plan on travelling to Ho Chi Minh. Also will be my first time travelling here. Is this the best use of my time?

1. Other than bradpitt's advice on Manila, can anyone else share their experiences and provide me with any punter's advice?

2. Please also share your experiences and thoughts on Angeles City?

3. Do you think that travelling to HCM will be worth it? (Thailand is not an option as it will be too obvious). How's the punting scene? Where do i stay and whats the best way to find WL's? Those with experience, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm heading to HCMC soon and from my research it's not cheap and a bit complicated. Prostitution is illegal

KTV - ~$300
    FS at massage joint - $120-150
    Freelance worker is cheap though (incall) - $70

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post

I'm travelling to Manila next month for work. This will be my 1st time travelling to Philippines. I'll be there for 11 days and will have a further 5 days to myself before I have to return to work in Sydney.

In between the 11 days of work, while in Manila, I'll be using brother @bradpitt's recommendations from another thread. For the 2 weekends in between, I plan on visiting Angeles City.

For the 5 days of free time, I plan on travelling to Ho Chi Minh. Also will be my first time travelling here. Is this the best use of my time?

1. Other than bradpitt's advice on Manila, can anyone else share their experiences and provide me with any punter's advice?

3. Do you think that travelling to HCM will be worth it? (Thailand is not an option as it will be too obvious). How's the punting scene? Where do i stay and whats the best way to find WL's? Those with experience, any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
    For manila, you can try manila Locanto, it’s a best way to find girls. You will see lots of girls with the ad. Some legit some not. Had some girls from there and they are awesome. For ML it’s not that good, unless you only want BJ, I would say just get some WL, you will find many in the ad. Also https://manilacourtesans.com/ has better selection. You can see the VIP girls, but you will need to confirm your hotels details before they provide you with the password for it.

Have heard HCMC is pretty open, so you will find easy to pick girls. You can also try the barber shops, however heard that they only do BJ. Good luck and share you story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    I'm heading to HCMC soon and from my research it's not cheap and a bit complicated. Prostitution is illegal

KTV - ~$300
    FS at massage joint - $120-150
    Freelance worker is cheap though (incall) - $70
    Thanks darkice.

I found this website called "Gaito" from ISG. Not sure how reliable it is but prices are significantly cheaper.

I'd appreciate an update when you return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks darkice.

I found this website called "Gaito" from ISG. Not sure how reliable it is but prices are significantly cheaper.

I'd appreciate an update when you return.
    Yes gaito is the freelance worker I am referring to with incall. I'll probably try gaito once and see what its like. I'm there this weekend so will report back next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found this online.
    https://fb.watch/n0zXA2T0zh/?mibextid=Nif5oz
    Address is 39 D. Bui Thi Xuan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found this online.
    https://fb.watch/n0zXA2T0zh/?mibextid=Nif5oz
    Address is 39 D. Bui Thi Xuan
    Lol so many girls but alot weren't that hot. They looked like 6's to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thanks guys.
    I'd be staying in Phil - do a Manila, Burgos, maybe Peurto Galera, Angeles or Subic Bay. Why bother with the hassle of going to HCM for 5 days?
    My thoughts on Angeles - shithole & cheap pussy, nothing else to do, poor food, accomodation average unless you want to splurge at ABC, Central park Ok. Wasn't that impressed with standard of girls there.
    PM for more details if want.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I'd be staying in Phil - do a Manila, Burgos, maybe Peurto Galera, Angeles or Subic Bay. Why bother with the hassle of going to HCM for 5 days?
    My thoughts on Angeles - shithole & cheap pussy, nothing else to do, poor food, accomodation average unless you want to splurge at ABC, Central park Ok. Wasn't that impressed with standard of girls there.
    PM for more details if want.
    4FoW2
    Thanks 4FoW2. I'll pm you closer to when I leave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always watch the latest google videos on red light districts and night life of places i visit, even if its just a street walk through it gives a feel of the atmosphere and also its a good way to see what the quality of girls look like in the area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like a great trip. you will find enough to do in Philippines.

Will you be staying in a workplace hotel with colleagues or have your own hotel away from prying workplace eyes?

Problem for long work days is you want some reliability at the end of the day and don't have time to juggle 3-4 maybe dates that didn't hear from you while you were working so they took another more sure bet.

I do notice Brad Pitt is no longer active on the Forum, maybe he's gone and got lost back in Ph.

If you can in your first few days, cycle through a few girls and find 2-3 regulars are you midweek work nights. Play the market Friday - Sundays then have a regular roster for the weeknights, can of course be a different regular each night.

As others have said no need to go to HCMC. There are enough places in Ph plus you will be more settled and know the Ph systems. You will be surprised how many opportunities open up. remember you will have been meeting and flirting with so many different girls that by Day 12 you will have a fantastically full dance card. You will be getting referrals from cousins, sisters, twins etc. You will be thinking of new things to try.

You may even find one girl that you would travel with. maybe. I say this because it is just another nice Ph experience for you to have. Having a good filfipina show you around all day then go home and fuck you all night and morning without you spending all day hunting.

Enjoy your trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)