Thread: WLs’ keep looking at phones after relaxing

Senior Member(無間使者)

WLs’ keep looking at phones after relaxing

I am annoyed by WLs who keep looking at their phones and saying something and sending messages after sexiness. Would you tell them to stop looking or let them keep looking at it if you were me?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I am annoyed by WLs who keep looking at their phones and saying something and sending messages after sexiness. Would you tell them to stop looking or let them keep looking at it if you were me?
    Depends man, are they ignoring you while doing it?
    Like, I had one girl start showing me her IG posts of winning a beauty pageant after she replied to a couple of messages. Had another pick up her phone and start showing me her friends and ask if I thought they were pretty, occasionally answering a message in between, one other pulled it out so she could show me comedy vids that she liked and replied tonone message first. But if they pull it out with 10 to go and just start scrolling while pretending you're not there, I wouldn't make a fuss on the spot, but I'd let management know and I'd let other boys know in a review.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would irritate me.... I'm not sure what I'd say at the time, maybe not much.... I doubt I'd rebook unless the service up to there really blew my hair back.

Banned
    Phones should be banned in the rooms. Worst offenders are 14 Burwood WLs especially those who work in the weekends and Monday rosters.

They used your time to talk to the bank, lawyers, accountants, their regular clients etc. Basically conducting their affairs on your time.

One even used her phone to listen to loud Chinese songs.

One girl was scrolling her phone while I was inside her.

It is for these reasons I don't visit 14 Burwood anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    <snip>
    <snip>
    Bloody hell! I'd probably just leave....

While I was showering today, the girl I was seeing asked if it was OK if she sorted out some music to listen to on her phone before we started....
    I asked her if she was a country girl today, she just has good manners....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I still had a regular girl, she kept 2 phones in her room. One for calls the other for music. Out of the 20-25x I saw her, she took a call about twice. And always apologised, said it was another customer. I was totally cool with it cos of the connection we had. If it was a new WL and she do that on first meeting, I’d probably not go back.

Also, another thing she’d do usually after the first half hour of intense fucking, we’d take a short break and she’d browse her phone. It looked like WeChat she was checking and sometimes she looked for tunes to play while we fucked. I usually went to the bathroom to piss off the condom before we resumed second half. I really do don’t give a fuck, even if she wasted 10 min once when she was a bit under the weather cos fucking her even for 45 min I got my moneys worth of hot sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Years ago I was fucking Karen at 533 when she got a message and grabbed her phone and I took it off her and put it back on the side table.
    She was not happy...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Years ago I was fucking Karen at 533 when she got a message and grabbed her phone and I took it off her and put it back on the side table.
    She was not happy...
    That’s when you need to fuck her harder so it becomes impossible for her to hold onto that phone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Phone etiquette different for all people.
    I've had girls loose their roll playing moment because of the phone. It's like fucking a dead log - no good. If girl doesn't reach for phone I'll suggest they can when it suits me. And next time with dead log I'll turn to forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Long time ago, I saw a WL that responded to messages on her phone while giving BJ. Instant Boner killer for me.

But, I've also had WLs that got their phone out to show me pictures on their IG or asked me for food suggestion. These are more normal exchanges and I'm okay with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t be rude and tell them to stop looking at their phone. It’s happened to me too and even during a massage once, she’s just stops the massage to text someone and I automatically think, “never seeing you again!” And I smile, thinking “I would have spent thousands of dollars on you with returns visits, thanks for saving me all that money girl..”

I would personally tell the receptionist about it, and say I’m never seeing her again because of it and hopefully the receptionist will tell her to not do it again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Depends on when she uses the phone. If it was before I've gotten my rocks off, yeah I'd be pissed.

If it was after, hell I'll just play on my own phone, or come up with an excuse to leave early. Saves me the effort of having to entertain small talk with them.

I guess if you really crave companionship and it's part of the reason you see WGs, you'd want their full attention and "TLC" on you through the whole sesh. That's not for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If she was so fantastic that I'd lost consciousness and when I came to she was on her phone, I'd figure she was calling for help so that would be OK; otherwise... It depends.

In DXB, where the MO was to pull a WG from a bar for all night, she'd get one initial phone call, most likely a safe arrival call to her friends to let them know everything was OK. Then nothing until the next morning, AFTER the morning wakeup, when we were getting dressed for her to leave. (My regulars would simply turn off their phone after that initial call). Otherwise, it would be like football: first infraction - yellow card; second infraction - red card, and we were done (and another reason why I always specified "pay after").

In SYD, if would depend. One time, it wasn't tolerated.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2624546
    Though I will say, on the 2nd visit, AFTER we were finished and dressing, she did pull out her mobile to show me photos of her travels, which we'd been discussing earlier.

So, IF I'm INCLUDED with the phone, then OK. If I'm NOT, then that's a verbal warning, and if not immediately corrected, a no-repeat. It's not that I'm craving the TLC, I just find it DISRESPECTFUL. I AM paying for her FULL time. Nice thing about ML's, MY experience, if there's a few minutes left, they'll offer a head or foot massage. With a WL (or ML), I understand and am OK with her cleaning up the room as I'm dressing. But going solo on her phone on MY time, that's an AR and a no-repeat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It's not that I'm craving the TLC, I just find it DISRESPECTFUL.

Yes - I don't even talk/message on my phone while being served at Coles.... a girl I'm paying $400 to for 45-60 minutes.... I'd like her undivided attention, please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had experienced a WL that plays online game right after we did the deed. man I feel pathetic, I've felt like she just taken money from me. no time for cuddles. never booked that one ever again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a WL that showed me the progress of her house that she has able to build by being a WL. she was so proud and happy. she told me that after she finished building her house, she would stop being a WL. I haven't got the chance to check her out again.
    feeling is torn between being happy for her accomplishments and finally getting out of this hole she's in, and at the same time being sad of loosing her as my attending WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    I had experienced a WL that plays online game right after we did the deed. man I feel pathetic, I've felt like she just taken money from me. no time for cuddles. never booked that one ever again.
    So, did you ever post an AR about the experience? All well and good to write some flowery puff AR about a shop (to get the 50% discount), but negative AR's are ALSO helpful. Something to keep in mind. Just sayin...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it is kind off rude for those WLs not to stop looking at their phones as if they are impatient with you. I mean we paid for there time and service. if that happened to me, she is marked X to my list.