Thread: What does it for you?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What does it for you?

I always get off in any encounter, paid or otherwise, when whoever I'm with is into it and excited as well. Mutual simultaneous orgasm is great fun.
    The ML's that I click with are those who enjoy the time and get detectably excited in our encounter. It doesn't have to be much, goosebumps, a hard nipple or a wet pussy if you get there, will have me hard as a rock and repainting the ceiling. DATY to completion and 69 are awesome for this.
    I had an encounter recently where all that happened with a gorgeous ML and when she reached a certain level of excitement, she shut down. It was a bodyslide with all the elements and I was as holding off to enjoy the play time. It was then she started shifting position and limiting some access to avoid getting too into it.
    I get that it's in her complete control and I didn't push anything, but all of a sudden, my brain disengaged and things got softer. To her credit she soldiered through and got the job done. She was stunning and had good skills.
    Am I alone or has this happened to you guys as well?
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a girl gets wet turns me on. When a girl is dry as a desert then not so fun.

Haven't had a girl who was wet and into it shut me down before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A sensual pussy slide tease

Senior Member(無間使者)
    a very sexual lady can turn 6 look/body into a 9+ experienc

pussy slide can be too slippery and turn into something else

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The massage itself can do it for me. Does not even need a whole lot of TT. If it can be a firm massage and sensual at the same time then that's where I want to be. Details of the ending don't matter in that case, as long as it's happy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What does it for me? To me its a Wg who understand the difference between the concept of providing a service as opposed to doing a job.
    Today I find many Wg's are impersonal and clueless about how to make a man happy. About time they realized a good sex session is 70% mental, 30% physical. Anyone can pull a dick, even me, so why should I pay them to do it?
    I walk often or lately don't go at all, because most haven't realized that it is their job to convince me to stay for "extras".
    This is the great thing about going OS - its more performance based pay over there, as it should be in Oz.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    If a girl gets wet turns me on. When a girl is dry as a desert then not so fun.

Haven't had a girl who was wet and into it shut me down before.
    This.... I see a young WG, she gets so incredibly wet - it is awesome! No lube needed.... I can feel her activating, nipples erecting, her kisses getting deeper and more desperate....
    I think she is the only WG I've seen who hasn't had to reach for the lube. I love it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    What does it for me? To me its a Wg who understand the difference between the concept of providing a service as opposed to doing a job.
    Today I find many Wg's are impersonal and clueless about how to make a man happy. About time they realized a good sex session is 70% mental, 30% physical. Anyone can pull a dick, even me, so why should I pay them to do it?
    I walk often or lately don't go at all, because most haven't realized that it is their job to convince me to stay for "extras".
    This is the great thing about going OS - its more performance based pay over there, as it should be in Oz.
    4FoW2
    Summed it up beautifully, its their job to convince the punter. Entitled service providers are the worst and it saddens me to see their face drop when I say 'just massage' when they offer extras with no prior work up. How can I know the extras will be delivered to a satisfactory level??
    I guess that's why its called punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a young girl I see here... after I've cum, she offers to take off the rubber, and cleans me up with some wet ones... never happened before - most girls act as if the thing is going to bite them afterwards! A GF/wife has also NEVER offered to do that. I thought it really sweet, tender. probably why I keep going back now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    Summed it up beautifully, its their job to convince the punter. Entitled service providers are the worst and it saddens me to see their face drop when I say 'just massage' when they offer extras with no prior work up. How can I know the extras will be delivered to a satisfactory level??
    I guess that's why its called punt
    Thats my MO. Make me want to stay, make me want to come back.
    Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I sweat easily and so does my regular ML. I love it.