Thread: First punt soon - have questions, need answers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First punt soon - have questions, need answers

Hello seasoned punters,

If you remember me, I started a thread sometime early this month about how I will get my first punt done and out of the way.

I tried a MP shop to test the nerves and it was a fairly good experience. This thread will mainly be about BBBJ.
    I received a CBJ for the first time and it felt like... nothing lol. However, the trip home was definitely headache free knowing I had 0% of catching anything.

Now, I love me some DFK's and it's probably my main fetish (?) and that was the only thing I would say was missing from a MP experience and of course the penetration.
    For context, I am a very very young man with a future ahead of me and the question is; is the risk of BBBJ worth it?

I am aware even DFK's have risk also, and that it is all dependent on if the WL has cuts in their mouth or not (hoping that they, as decent human beings, won't have any if they are offering services) so I'm not entirely worried in that aspect.
    I believe I can live entirely without a BBBJ - save that experience for my future long term partner and in the end, a CBJ is better than no BJ anyway

Otherwise if anyone knows any MP shops or ML with pretty faces that do offer kisses I think I can stay away from FS shops - so please recommend!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are young, dont risk the bbbj. There's plenty of time for you to experience it later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suggest you try chatswood 350. check you Lily 350

The attendant: Lily
    Body Built: Slim body, nice titties
    Nationality: Singaporean
    Service Provided: FS – BBBJ - CIM
    Rate: $100 per 30minutes
    Place: 350 Chatswood
    Address: 350 Penshurst ST. North Willougby NSW 2068, Australia
    Date of the deed: September 7, 2023

but don't rush things up! better protected than sorry!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi10 View Post
    You are young, dont risk the bbbj. There's plenty of time for you to experience it later.
    true! better not rush things as it will naturally fall into place at your own time!