Thread: GFE at 41 Epping with Lydia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GFE at 41 Epping with Lydia

GFE at 41 Epping with Lydia... There is something to be said for massage girls who put an effort into their work, take an interest in their customers, and are prepared to enjoy themselves. Lydia is one such girl. She has a sweet, down-to-earth, bubbly personality and a wonderful, cute smile. Along with a beautiful body, she gives a nice quality one-hour massage. Wearing a sexy short black dress beneath and a breathtaking body, natural C-D cup, trimmed. I won’t get into too much detail as that would spoil the experience. But her skills are good as her open mind approach are exploding, especially the second and third part. I left the room feeling totally different from when I walked in, and I will definitely be back for another session. Lydia is a perfect diamond.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the AR Steven!
    How much is the part2 and 3? Any detail on it? =)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Part 2...2 pineapples...3 Pineapples {part 3}

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven123 View Post
    Part 2...2 pineapples...3 Pineapples {part 3}
    2 pineapples for Part 2 is quite steep, possibly steepest I've ever heard of. Was this just for NHJ?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven123 View Post
    GFE at 41 Epping with Lydia... There is something to be said for massage girls who put an effort into their work, take an interest in their customers, and are prepared to enjoy themselves. Lydia is one such girl. She has a sweet, down-to-earth, bubbly personality and a wonderful, cute smile. Along with a beautiful body, she gives a nice quality one-hour massage. Wearing a sexy short black dress beneath and a breathtaking body, natural C-D cup, trimmed. I won’t get into too much detail as that would spoil the experience. But her skills are good as her open mind approach are exploding, especially the second and third part. I left the room feeling totally different from when I walked in, and I will definitely be back for another session. Lydia is a perfect diamond.
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come again

Stunning 🌸 Lydia rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone: 0493498228