Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jokes, having a laugh

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking Jokes, having a laugh

I used to see a WL near liverpool. Her Locanto ad was was NO anal, no bareback, no kinks no, no ,no but she promised good sex, a chat and a laugh.
    And laugh we did!

I like to have fun, decent chat and a laugh during a session, paid or unpaid. Don't get too much of that with the Asian WLs that are my current, but convient hobby. (Maybe I have to pay extra for a chinese dad joke). I now laugh when the lady tells me I have big dick and I make her horny horny. Yep, sure.
    Sara at Albion Park was an exception, fun fun fun in lots of ways.
    Girls that made you laugh? Best funny during a massage?
    I was inspired by a meme;
    "Wanted. Someone to wear a pink wetsuit and masterbate while I play the bagpipes. Willing pay. No weirdos please"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    I used to see a WL near liverpool. Her Locanto ad was was NO anal, no bareback, no kinks no, no ,no but she promised good sex, a chat and a laugh.
    And laugh we did!

I like to have fun, decent chat and a laugh during a session, paid or unpaid. Don't get too much of that with the Asian WLs that are my current, but convient hobby. (Maybe I have to pay extra for a chinese dad joke). I now laugh when the lady tells me I have big dick and I make her horny horny. Yep, sure.
    "Wanted. Someone to wear a pink wetsuit and masterbate while I play the bagpipes. Willing pay. No weirdos please"
    Good read! hehe who wouldn't want a good company? I do also like to have fun most of the times and have a good laugh from someone especially our attending WLs. I remember accidentally farting while doing the did, haha we laugh about it and still finish strong!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I love a good laugh, but only after getting my rocks off. Laughter sort of lessens the buildup when I'm all sexed up, I lose momentum.

Just read a joke.

3 friends complaining about how stupid their wives are :

1. My wife spent $12000 on a new kitchen, she doesn’t even cook.

2. My wife bought a $100000 Mercedes, she can’t even drive.

3. My wife bought 100 condoms for her work trip, she doesn’t even have a penis !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just read a joke.

3. My wife bought 100 condoms for her work trip, she doesn’t even have a penis !
    Haha, last one got me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a beauty!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Just read a joke.

What does your wife have in common with a condom?......

If she ain't on your dick then she's in your wallet.

What the difference between a G spot and a golf ball?......

A guy will actually look for a golf ball to try and find it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And laugh we did!

Sometimes aside from the sex, a good company and a laugh is more than enough.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A few years ago my wife was in a coma. The doctor came to me and said "There is a way to get her out of the coma, it is a little unconventional but I've seen it work."
    I said "Well what is it doc?"
    He said "you need to go in there and have oral sex with her."
    I said "by god... ok, look, if you think it's worth a shot."
    So I walked in, and was in there about 5 minutes before I walked back out and said "Doc, she's choking.."

Lol, good one. Keep the jokes cumming folks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Question: How do you tell the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer?

Answer: By the taste!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A boy asked a beautiful girl in a library,
    “Do you mind if I sit beside you?” The girl replied with a loud angry voice;
    “I don’t want to spend a night with you!”

All the people in the library started staring at the boy and he was so embarrassed!
    A few minutes later, the girl walked up to the boy and told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?”
    The boy replied with a very loud voice “$300 for one night?
    That’s too much!”
    And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the boy whispered to her “I study Law and I know how to make someone guilty.”

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An oldie

A cowboy rides into town and heads straight to the saloon, he tells the barman "I want a whore right now" the barman says "only sandpaper Sally is available right now." "I don't care, I'm so horny as long as she's got a pussy I'll take her." says the cowboy.
    They go upstairs to her room he pulls his pants down lifts up her skirt and tries to put it in to no avail, "hang on a sec" she whispers. She goes to the bathroom and comes back after a couple of minutes, up goes her skirt and he slides straight in and starts pumping. "That feels great, what did you do?" To which she replies "I scraped off the scabs and you slid in on the puss!"
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Another oldie

A cocky goes to the bachelors and spinsters ball in a small country town, he arrives late because he's been building up the courage to go cause he's got a wooden eye and he's really paranoid about. He finally enters the ballroom looks around and the only girl not partnered up has a hair lip.
    He walks straight up to her and says "would you like to dance?" she replies "wouldn't I!" he screams "DON'T CALL ME WOODEN EYE CUNT FACE!"

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Another oldie

A cocky goes to the bachelors and spinsters ball in a small country town, he arrives late because he's been building up the courage to go cause he's got a wooden eye and he's really paranoid about. He finally enters the ballroom looks around and the only girl not partnered up has a hair lip.
    He walks straight up to her and says "would you like to dance?" she replies "wouldn't I!" he screams "DON'T CALL ME WOODEN EYE CUNT FACE!"
    Lol.... keep em cumming boyzzz...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why don't women fart as much as men?

They won't shut up long enough to build up the pressure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How can you tell if a women is wearing panty hose?

Her ankles swell when she farts
    Her toes curl up when you fuck her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here's on only the old timers will remember

Big Russ Hinze goes to a restaurant and orders the turtle soup, after a while one of his minders goes to the kitchen to see what's taking so long. The chef says "I've been standing here for 15 minutes try to cut its head off, but every time I swipe he retreats back into his shell...he's too quick." The minder says "you get ready I'll get him out." He turns the turtle around and sticks his thumb up its arse, its head pops out and the chef strikes.
    "How'd you learn to do that?" the chef asks. "Easy" said the minder "Its how we get Russ's tie on every morning".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The turtle joke.
    Funny as. I remember Russ Hinze
    Fat fuck that he was.
    They used the same joke on some no neck English bowler (Gladstone?).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hope these jokes don't turn into a memory test for old-timers! I think I just used the memory brain cell I have.
    Running on empty.. I'll have to delete some memories of the worst punts ever to make room.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast