Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Greatest Alibi to your Wife/Partner when you got caught Punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What is your Greatest Alibi to your Wife/Partner when you got caught Punting?

I'd like to bring up this topic to help fellow punters avoid those near misses, hahaha lol..
    make sure your wives don't catch you!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    I'd like to bring up this topic to help fellow punters avoid those near misses, hahaha lol..
    make sure your wives don't catch you!
    I don’t have a partner but I just want to say that this is a great threat. I look forward to the responses

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Gym is always a good alibi

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    my greatest alibi is I'm on my work trip. I don't punt when I'm not traveling.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Groundwork, it's all about the groundwork. Laying the foundation to ensure that, when you punt, there is no chance of you being caught or found out.
    I have stuck to this approach and never been caught in 25+ years of punting.

Hard to explain what it is, you almost need some acumen about it. One example, I've punted plenty of times in HK while still married to my HK ex-wife. We'd travel to HK and stay with relos for weeks on end. On those trips, I'd spend all my time with her, and then allocate 1 or 2 days where I can go out on my own. That's when I punt.

Or as football said, he only punts when he travels for work. That's another solid foundation right there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the best way to punt without getting caught is to know your misses schedule, than work with that, don't make any excuses to go out without her when its suppose to be your time together, also encourage her to go out with her GFs for some retail therapy at least every second weekend, so she has her own quality time away from you, so she won't get suspicious of you doing the same.
    On Holidays i recommend you book her a day Spa package that takes up a few hours so she can relax, than you can dash off for a punt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    What is your Greatest Alibi to your Wife/Partner when you got caught Punting?
    Visit grandparents whom the wife doesn't know that they are not around anymore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was going to post a similar topic about my experience just yesterday....

Wife was away Sunday night in Sydney.... usually home mid afternoon Monday. Great - booked a nice local girl for 1.30 Monday - she agreed to come in early for me (another story).... Anyway after this I found out wife was returning NLT 1pm.... :O
    I thought my best bet was to be showered and good to go, then leave after she got home (should prevent phone calls wondering where I was), with the story I was going for a walk in the local national park (which I luckily do a lot). Mowed the lawn, so my shower wouldn't seem weird... pinched a cake of soap from the bathroom to use at the shop, kissed her goodbye and went punting (with hiking backpack over my shoulder - this was needed), then drove directly to pick up the kids after school. It was my third visit with this 20 year old, she seems into me a lot (I tip her handsomely), and we kissed A LOT.... in the car noted my lips were chafed and red as fuck (she had a touch of vulval stubble too - lots of DATY). When asked by my wife about my lips - 'I know - they are sore, it was windy and cold out there today' - I'm lucky it actually was! Fuck - so many things can go wrong!
    In the words of John Cusack in High Fidelity (2000) - 'I am a fucking asshole'....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    the best way to punt without getting caught is to know your misses schedule, than work with that, don't make any excuses to go out without her when its suppose to be your time together
    Exactly. Don't lie if you don't have to. Just go about your routine.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also - if you are punting in an area, and for some bloody reason your in-laws see your car parked somewhere, or see you crossing the road somewhere (and of course need to make a deal of it!).... have an excuse ready to roll as to why you were there. I was at the Macpac shop, or the OfficeWorks etc....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post

Wife was away Sunday night in Sydney.... usually home mid afternoon Monday. Great - booked a nice local girl for 1.30 Monday - she agreed to come in early for me (another story).... Anyway after this I found out wife was returning NLT 1pm.... :O
    I thought my best bet was to be showered and good to go, then leave after she got home (should prevent phone calls wondering where I was), with the story I was going for a walk in the local national park (which I luckily do a lot). Mowed the lawn, so my shower wouldn't seem weird... pinched a cake of soap from the bathroom to use at the shop, kissed her goodbye and went punting, then drove directly to pick up the kids after school. It was my third visit with this 20 year old, she seems into me a lot (I tip her handsomely), and we kissed A LOT.... in the car noted my lips were chafed and red as fuck (she had a touch of vulval stubble too - lots of DATY). When asked by my wife about my lips - 'I know - they are sore, it was windy and cold out there today' - I'm lucky it actually was! Fuck - so many things can go wrong!
    In the words of John Cusack in High Fidelity (2000) - 'I am a fucking asshole'....
    Wow, good thinking about how cold it was and your lips.l

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Wow, good thinking about how cold it was and your lips.l
    I actually impressed myself! Quick thinking....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I don’t have a partner but I just want to say that this is a great threat. I look forward to the responses
    Good for you bro! haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Gym is always a good alibi
    Oh yeah! going to workout is one of the top alibi!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    my greatest alibi is I'm on my work trip. I don't punt when I'm not traveling.
    Sneaky! hahaha I love it mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Groundwork, it's all about the groundwork. Laying the foundation to ensure that, when you punt, there is no chance of you being caught or found out.
    I have stuck to this approach and never been caught in 25+ years of punting.

Hard to explain what it is, you almost need some acumen about it. One example, I've punted plenty of times in HK while still married to my HK ex-wife. We'd travel to HK and stay with relos for weeks on end. On those trips, I'd spend all my time with her, and then allocate 1 or 2 days where I can go out on my own. That's when I punt.

Or as football said, he only punts when he travels for work. That's another solid foundation right there.
    We have a veteran right here! let us follow your footsteps! lol great read mate! got to keep it discreet and tight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    the best way to punt without getting caught is to know your misses schedule, than work with that, don't make any excuses to go out without her when its suppose to be your time together, also encourage her to go out with her GFs for some retail therapy at least every second weekend, so she has her own quality time away from you, so she won't get suspicious of you doing the same.
    On Holidays i recommend you book her a day Spa package that takes up a few hours so she can relax, than you can dash off for a punt.
    That's the way! I love it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Visit grandparents whom the wife doesn't know that they are not around anymore.
    I didn't expect that coming haha Love it!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I thought my best bet was to be showered and good to go, then leave after she got home (should prevent phone calls wondering where I was), with the story I was going for a walk in the local national park (which I luckily do a lot). Mowed the lawn, so my shower wouldn't seem weird... pinched a cake of soap from the bathroom to use at the shop, kissed her goodbye and went punting (with hiking backpack over my shoulder - this was needed), then drove directly to pick up the kids after school. It was my third visit with this 20 year old, she seems into me a lot (I tip her handsomely), and we kissed A LOT.... in the car noted my lips were chafed and red as fuck (she had a touch of vulval stubble too - lots of DATY). When asked by my wife about my lips - 'I know - they are sore, it was windy and cold out there today' - I'm lucky it actually was! Fuck - so many things can go wrong!
    This could make a good romantic comedy movie! hahaha I like the struggle at first then finally getting the needed punt, finally having a very close call with wifey! hahah good one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also - if you are punting in an area, and for some bloody reason your in-laws see your car parked somewhere, or see you crossing the road somewhere (and of course need to make a deal of it!).... have an excuse ready to roll as to why you were there. I was at the Macpac shop, or the OfficeWorks etc....
    Don't ever let your selves caught! and if by any chance you will be, Don't confess! I repeat, Don't confess. make up excuses even how silly. because the moment you admit it, every time you get into an argument, she will always bring that one up hahahaha trust me bro!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast