Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your Greatest Alibi to your Wife/Partner when you got caught Punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Visit grandparents whom the wife doesn't know that they are not around anymore.
    I see! yeah this approach can work!

"babe I'm going to spend time with grand pa over the weekends"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I was going to post a similar topic about my experience just yesterday....

Wife was away Sunday night in Sydney.... usually home mid afternoon Monday. Great - booked a nice local girl for 1.30 Monday - she agreed to come in early for me (another story).... Anyway after this I found out wife was returning NLT 1pm.... :O
    I thought my best bet was to be showered and good to go, then leave after she got home (should prevent phone calls wondering where I was), with the story I was going for a walk in the local national park (which I luckily do a lot). Mowed the lawn, so my shower wouldn't seem weird... pinched a cake of soap from the bathroom to use at the shop, kissed her goodbye and went punting (with hiking backpack over my shoulder - this was needed), then drove directly to pick up the kids after school. It was my third visit with this 20 year old, she seems into me a lot (I tip her handsomely), and we kissed A LOT.... in the car noted my lips were chafed and red as fuck (she had a touch of vulval stubble too - lots of DATY). When asked by my wife about my lips - 'I know - they are sore, it was windy and cold out there today' - I'm lucky it actually was! Fuck - so many things can go wrong!
    In the words of John Cusack in High Fidelity (2000) - 'I am a fucking asshole'....
    Thanks for sharing this! a very close call! you did it mate! you are one true ninja!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    100% never say you where doing something out of your routine, otherwise a million questions will start flying out of her mouth and the second words would be you are cheating on me you bastard
    True! and if ever you get caught, don't ever confess or admit, because when you do? It'll be over for you! every freaking time you get into an argument, you'll be listening to non stop "broken record" like mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    The problem i find with being married/partnered and being a punter is that there are times that you're free to punt but your favourite WL or a WL you want to try may not be rostered.

I have Saturday arvos and Monday mornings free and the risk of getting caught is minimal.

The other issue is that sometimes when you're free to punt but not really in the mood or just don't feel it. I sometimes have free nights but am mentally drained from work to find the energy to go for a punt. Might have something to do with age.

But because I keep to those strict hours only I have never had to make an excuse.

Oh no I lie...one time last year I was at 88 Artarmon on a Monday morning. Now I always put my phone on flight mode but forgot this time and yeh it didn't stop buzzing (was on silent)for most of the session. Sure enough was the Mrs. She was in a panic as my Son had been taken to hospital. She angrily asked why I hadn't answered. I told her I was picking up some parts for work so left the phone in the car.

I think putting your phone on silent is the better option or else you need to come up with an excuse why your phone was switched off for an hour if its in flight mode.
    Nice read! yes probably put your phones to silent than in flight mode. it's easier to make up an excuse like you been to church to pray or meditate so you put your phone to silent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ch12121978 View Post
    I always use “private” option in all the browsers I use when looking at this forum or others of this nature. I just assumed that would mean no trail is left. Admittedly my tech knowledge is low so this assumption could be totally wrong. Appreciate if someone could fill me in?
    Use incognito mode in google! that way no browsing history will be traced! thank me later!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    It wasn't me

-shaggy
    Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
    Creeping with the girl next door
    Picture this, we were both butt-naked
    Banging on the bathroom floor
    How could I forget that I had
    Given her an extra key
    All this time she was standing there
    She never took her eyes off me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always turn off your location services before reaching the shop. I was surprised to see places visited in my google map history.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktimaan View Post
    Always turn off your location services before reaching the shop. I was surprised to see places visited in my google map history.
    This is helpful! yeah how can I forget something like that! thanks mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also if your wife is not techie then dnt tell her about Google map history. You never know when she ask you to show location and timestamp.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also if your wife is not techie then dnt tell her about Google map history. You never know when she ask you to show location and timestamp.
    She is not techie but she is resourceful! waaahhhh! thanks for that tip!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    Thanks for sharing this! a very close call! you did it mate! you are one true ninja!
    It turned into a mission for sure! I felt like a soldier behind enemy lines....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It turned into a mission for sure! I felt like a soldier behind enemy lines....
    Stay alive soldier! that's an order!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Holy hell - at the point she starts asking for locations/timestamps, I think she is suspecting something!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Be mindful of your devices at home. I have my Google devices all integrated and I can easily see where I have been in my Google home device at home. That’s not a problem for me because I live alone and don’t have a partner to track me but you guys need to be aware of it. And you don’t need to be tech savvy to see it, you just need to ask google

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Be mindful of your devices at home. I have my Google devices all integrated and I can easily see where I have been in my Google home device at home. That’s not a problem for me because I live alone and don’t have a partner to track me but you guys need to be aware of it. And you don’t need to be tech savvy to see it, you just need to ask google
    Ooohhh, good point. I used to use my google calendar to remind myself of my bookings. One day after I'd had a lunch time punt and came home after work, FMD the reminder notification for the booking was right there on my home android tablet!! Lucky for me nobody else uses my home tablet or they would've seen the reminder popup.
    After that I still use google cal for reminders, but I put an inconspicuous label on it like "Meeting with M", etc. Lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ooohhh, good point. I used to use my google calendar to remind myself of my bookings. One day after I'd had a lunch time punt and came home after work, FMD the reminder notification for the booking was right there on my home android tablet!! Lucky for me nobody else uses my home tablet or they would've seen the reminder popup.
    After that I still use google cal for reminders, but I put an inconspicuous label on it like "Meeting with M", etc. Lol...
    Shit that was close! I just use delayed emails to myself, I’d hardly forget a booking though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    interesting suggestions

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Shit that was close! I just use delayed emails to myself, I’d hardly forget a booking though!
    I can't say I do forget bookings but I've come close. I get very engrossed in my work when I'm deep into something. I just use reminders as a preventive measure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are my sneaky soldiers at? stay safe guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't have a partner nor wife! but I am eager to know how you fellows get away with your punting adventures! I need to read a few!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast