Thread: WL films punter and sends video to his fiancee

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

WL films punter and sends video to his fiancee

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...fd4ba390de9084

You can't make this stuff up

Punter is filmed without his consent and had his privacy affected
    Video was send to his future wife

Shows how silly the posts 'Logistics of dating a WL' really are

Keep your distance. Sex with a WL must be kept as a business tranaction only

Definitely stay away from any drug using person, and please don't glamorize drug taking

Blur the lines, and bad luck can come after you

It takes just one crazy to ruin your life

In one day, this lady sent 244 texts in 5 hours and tried to call the punter 87 times. Tried to climb into his car

In these recession times, people will be more desperate and dangerous. You have been warned

I'm sure there are also sugar babys who are erratic (as well as punters. You won't meet the last group but you will meet the first two groups)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What the fuck haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't (or at least use very careful judgment in doing so) give out your number or any personal details.... This chick looks like a crazy ho for starters!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is really scary. Protect your PII.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Far out! Scary stuff

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I bet few punters here would love this happening to them lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If this happens to you, you must first get a new mobile phone number. Pronto!!.
    You don't wait 5 hours to receive 244 texts and 87 calls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    What about the amateur punters who use their own day to day phone and give WLs their real mobile numbers? Most punters do not use burner phones. Happy to be corrected there
    Shouldn't punters get themselves a new number before they share details with strange WLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like my kind of girl. I only attract the crazy ones so I'll no doubt meet her at some point.

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How bizarre (and scary) is that… Can’t believe this sort of stuff actually happens in real life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Suddenly changing your mobile number would be a red flag for his missus for sure....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Suddenly changing your mobile number would be a red flag for his missus for sure....
    Agreed. Don't most punters have their life connected to their phones. I don't know anyone who can easily just change phone numbers

The contacts list alone would have to be switched across to a new number. Having to tell all your business associates that you have a new number is almost impossible unless you text all the people in your contacts list. There will always be contacts trying to ring you on your old number

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    [url]
    In one day, this lady sent 244 texts in 5 hours and tried to call the punter 87 times.
    I wonder how many of those texts were worthy of this thread

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?119571-The-greatest-compliments-from-WL-MLs-you%92ve-received

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a non-WG go a bit nuts on me 10 years ago..... started calling at odd hours.... I just blocked her number straight away. That was only a handful too - hundreds is just total batshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How did this bitch get the fiancee's details? This guy was a rookie!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Read the article carefully. The punter said he was slipping *back* into depression because of her stalking. I get the feeling that he probably got too involved with her while he was in a weak mental state, maybe he had depression back then. There are lessons to be learnt from this I reckon!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a non-WG go a bit nuts on me 10 years ago..... started calling at odd hours.... I just blocked her number straight away. That was only a handful too - hundreds is just total batshit.
    It's not unusual for someone taking drugs or a mental condition to do these erratic things

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How did this bitch get the fiancee's details? This guy was a rookie!
    Yes. Lots of silly basic punters blur the lines of what is a really a business transaction (paying for sex)

She would have needed access to his phone

Most people have password to access their phone. I bet he handed it to her and then left her unsupervised

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Yes. Lots of silly basic punters blur the lines of what is a really a business transaction (paying for sex)

She would have needed access to his phone

Most people have password to access their phone. I bet he handed it to her and then left her unsupervised
    You'll be surprised how common people have easy password on their phones. For example, instead of passwords they use patterns. Since this punter is a regular he is probably used his phone Infront of her where she see the patterns or possibly password.
    And then when he goes to shower she would have used his phone?
    Let's face it who gather their things to the shower while you punt at a private home?
    I'm guilty of that few times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This lady was clearly erratic
    Probably did grab the phone when he was in the shower

Another reason I avoid privates and sugar baby

No way anyone is getting my ID or getting to know me too well

It just depends on what you have to lose. What in your life is at stake. The punter in the story may have lost his fiancee and his reputation if this goes to court

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast