Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AR section getting trashed by blatant paid reviews

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

AR section getting trashed by blatant paid reviews

They get 50% off for writing "good" reviews for a certain shop. Watch the circus unfold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They get 50% off for writing "good" reviews for a certain shop. Watch the circus unfold.
    Yes agreed and had a PM who reflected on the BS reviews. The overly dramatic descriptions and over the top detail sort of makes you think these are professional reports- some of epic essay type proportions- buyer beware.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think even a 10% discount would be enough for people to start pumping out fake accounts and get discounts all over Sydney lmao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shameless. But for a very long time there are certain punters on this forum who never have a bad thing to say. I just ignore their reviews because life's too short to read BULLSHIT about how every girl HOT! and a GREAT FUCK!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As we read reviews, we will have to note who posted them, and only a few authors will be trusted.
    Reviews by people who we have never heard from, and who have not posted a decent volume should be ignored.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some of them are really obvious though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbob73323 View Post
    Some of them are really obvious though
    Yeah either too good to be true or sufficiently vague. Then there are review where every girl provided a 'good session'. Seriously how many times in a row can punt and have a 'good session'. It's beyond ridiculous. What annoys me even more is the way shops bump the reviews to the top every day so every day you have to wade through the non-reviews at the top of the list until you find something real. I stopped looking at this forum regularly ever since this behaviour started. Ruined the forum and nothing has changed, been going on for years with no end in sight.

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope Joseph and Penny read this and put a stop to the discount offer.
    I'm sure it has the opposite effect for punters to deliberately avoid and not visit their 3 shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a topic like this few days ago and it disappear.
    I remember because I replied in the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Yeah either too good to be true or sufficiently vague. Then there are review where every girl provided a 'good session'. Seriously how many times in a row can punt and have a 'good session'. It's beyond ridiculous. What annoys me even more is the way shops bump the reviews to the top every day so every day you have to wade through the non-reviews at the top of the list until you find something real. I stopped looking at this forum regularly ever since this behaviour started. Ruined the forum and nothing has changed, been going on for years with no end in sight.

Sent from my moto g31(w) using Tapatalk
    Agreed. The worst thing about the shop bumping up threads is you put in some genuine effort to write something up, only to see your AR thread disappear in a sea of bumped threads, ends up being in page 3 within 2 hours and nobody even reads it. Wtf....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suspected as much, as i pointed out in another thread where i would follow up in person and not get the same or similar experience as reported.

Can someone PM me the threads and posters?

Banned
    Looks like some maybe written by a single person who has interests in the establishment.

The writings are pretty bland and boring.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    There was a topic like this few days ago and it disappear.
    I remember because I replied in the conversation.
    I remember too because I saw it - I have felt strongly about this issue for a while, and it seems many others do too.
    It is getting beyond the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Looks like some maybe written by a single person who has interests in the establishment.

The writings are pretty bland and boring.
    Come on Sibon, they need your help. Teach them a thing or 2 about writing, lol

Banned
    Here is my attempt at earning a 50% from the shop:

"I entered the appointed room and stripped everything off as I was told. I discreetly covered my little brother as there was some shrinkage because of the exceptionally cold spring. I didn't want to appear too small and inadequate in front of the WL's eyes.

Vicky walked in with a sexy tight short dress revealing amply a pair of slender legs. She looked at where my hands covered and smiled generously at me and softly said, "Turn over."

My little brother was pressed against the massage table and I felt some stirring and it slowly became alive like a slithering snake.

10 minutes later Vicky helped to turn me over. I think I could build a little tent between my legs. She reached for it and graped it so that it throbbed between her small fingers. Her movements were slow, thythmatic and deliberate. She alternated it with hard and soft grip accompanied by small moans as if she was milking the thrill as much as I did.

I felt the earth moved and all the stars were aligned for a cosmic explosion. I was almost blinded by the sun and the heat. Vicky then quickened the pace and baring her teeth for the apocalyptic final countdown......"

Hopefully I'll be able to walk happily into the shop to claim my 50% discount with a big dirty smile on my face.

Banned
    Come on Sibon, they need your help. Teach them a thing or 2 about writing, lol
    Thanks. But English is my third language. My father sent me to a Chinese School and I didn't seriously pick up English until I was 16 years old.

Well, if the shop owner is smart enough, he should have noticed by now that this strategy is not doing any good to his business, let’s see if he’s actually smart…..
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I wonder if the same things happen on other forums. I know there's a chinese forum that has many reviews, more than here I think. But I'm not fluent enough to really understand them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fucking there was two ARs on the same girl Yuka and they were identical. It's just really really dumb.

Didn't think anyone could be this stupid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its got to the stage where I can't see the point in posting reviews any more.
    Why spend my own time and hard earned money (from punting and typing the review) posting a review for it to disappear because of spammed fake reviews , reviewer's who have been financially rewarded.
    The only thing that we can do is spam the reviews from these shops ourselves telling everyone that they are fake.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast