Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR section getting trashed by blatant paid reviews

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Relax bros, all is not lost. We can put our REAL reviews in another section of the forum, as long as it's not the AR section we're good.

I nominate the 141 Private After Report section cos it has the lowest current thread count:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...e-After-Report

All we have to do is mention at the top of the threads we start there that it is a review for a shop girl and not a 141, and so on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Relax bros, all is not lost. We can put our REAL reviews in another section of the forum, as long as it's not the AR section we're good.

I nominate the 141 Private After Report section cos it has the lowest current thread count:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/forumdispl...e-After-Report

All we have to do is mention at the top of the threads we start there that it is a review for a shop girl and not a 141, and so on.
    do the shops have access to that section of the forum?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I think the problem here is too many voyeurs and not enough willing to post descriptions of their experiences. Stop bitching and start writing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it worse that it is a blatant paid review or is it worse that it is hidden shill, which you need to do some digging or close monitoring before you realise. Yes there is one high-end shop who has a well-known paid shill on the site.

However, part of the issue is that it is really cut-throat out there in the industry at the moment. There is some consolidation in the industry and the small single shop is really struggling. Stories of lock-outs and then immigration raids have made it hard for even existing owners. The one that is being called out in this thread also runs two other shops who have not had an issue with the reviews before. As far as I can tell the offer of discounts for reviews is not anything new or against the forum rules. Yes the reviews could be better and maybe the reviewers are looking to get their 50% for minimal effort.

As the above poster says, if you don't like it write your own review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Hope Joseph and Penny read this and put a stop to the discount offer.
    I'm sure it has the opposite effect for punters to deliberately avoid and not visit their 3 shops.
    Yep agree with this. I was planning on visiting for the first time to check it out. Then all the stupid fake reviews hit which just made the shop feel suss so no longer planning on going

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is bothersome. just trust your instinct.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Someone should visit and tell it to their faces.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i don't write that many reviews, but i like to ask the shop manager and the girls firstly before i do so, i normally only punt on the weekends and after last Saturdays punt i ask the girl politely if she would like for me to do a review and she declined, but she did give me the full girlfriend experience and i would probably go and see her again on Saturday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is why i never read the reviews on this forum. Its pure bs most of the time. Not only that, certain shops are bumped while other good shops have zero reviews.

I come here for the general chat but stick with the other forum (also starts with a) for the genuine reviews on ALL shops

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    This is why i never read the reviews on this forum. Its pure bs most of the time. Not only that, certain shops are bumped while other good shops have zero reviews.

I come here for the general chat but stick with the other forum (also starts with a) for the genuine reviews on ALL shops
    A warning to this post.

We don’t mind if you don’t contribute to the AR section, but do not call others BS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Annoying YES. Just means you have to pan harder to find the Intel nuggets.

For newbies, I've posted before: in the left most column, left click on a user's handle, then in the pop-up, left click on "View Forum Posts". Helps to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Any experienced punter should easily be able to spot the SHILLS. Everyone starts with a single AR, but the more believable AR's, the more CRED. The more bs, the more CRUD.

I do hope that not all give up on writing valid AR's. Some of us are very skilled at scrolling...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The problem is some punters will attack members who write reviews for various reasons (i.e. trolls or don't want ARs on their favourite girls). Sometimes a member just writes for one shop and guys will question his AR because it may be biased and showing his loyalty to the shop. The best way is to review girls at various shops and not just one or two.
    Yeah there is an element of this. I had 2 sessions earlier this year with 2 immensely popular girls who work at N5M and other shops. I didn't bother reviewing, my sessions were just ok and I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, at the same time some guys were posting average or negative reviews and getting shot down by a number of guys, so I really couldn't be fucked copping flack for it as well. On the other foot have seen average or bad reviews about girls I've had a great time with, each person's experience is unique to them, I don't see why some feel the need to argue about it (unless it's obviously a fake..). Post your experience, be genuine about it, don't feel you need to write to please anyone in particular, write what you're comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah there is an element of this. I had 2 sessions earlier this year with 2 immensely popular girls who work at N5M and other shops. I didn't bother reviewing, my sessions were just ok and I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, at the same time some guys were posting average or negative reviews and getting shot down by a number of guys, so I really couldn't be fucked copping flack for it as well. On the other foot have seen average or bad reviews about girls I've had a great time with, each person's experience is unique to them, I don't see why some feel the need to argue about it (unless it's obviously a fake..). Post your experience, be genuine about it, don't feel you need to write to please anyone in particular, write what you're comfortable with.
    Bro, that's like talking to a wall. Some people are deadset to not write any reviews. They can come up with a million reasons why they won't write reviews but in the end they would still not write any even if those reasons didn't exist.

I'm cool with it. Some peeps just like to contribute without ARs. It's just up to you to decide if their contributions are good or bad.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, that's like talking to a wall. Some people are deadset to not write any reviews. They can come up with a million reasons why they won't write reviews but in the end they would still not write any even if those reasons didn't exist.

I'm cool with it. Some peeps just like to contribute without ARs. It's just up to you to decide if their contributions are good or bad.
    Yeah, very true, each to their own as always, what pisses me off is the guys wanting all your good Intel and offering sweet fuck all in return, not even a "thanks". I dunno, maybe I'm getting old and, with Wazza no longer around, am taking up the mantle of the forums "cranky old fart".

Yeah, very true, each to their own as always, what pisses me off is the guys wanting all your good Intel and offering sweet fuck all in return, not even a "thanks". I dunno, maybe I'm getting old and, with Wazza no longer around, am taking up the mantle of the forums "cranky old fart".
    I know what you mean bro. The trick is not to let those parasites get to you, ignore them. But sometimes it wears you out.

Like the one time ol Vader had the gall to PM me asking for intel, and after I'd made the mistake of giving it to him, he not only stayed stone cold silent, next thing I know he's making personal attacks on me on forum threads. I didn't want to make a single useful post on the forum for a long time after that experience.

Eventually I figured the world is full of shitheads, why get so worked up over one insignificant little gnat? Just add that name to the big list of shitheads and learn from it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like punting by myself and can’t share with anyone in reality, but this forum gives me a chance of sharing each other, misleading information must be result in negative reactions, which new punters would trust this forum, which must be taken seriously by managements

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope those fake reviewers get what the deserve!

Banned
    I wish that in my English exam when I hit the brick wall with nothing to write about I could write pages of my punting experience.

I don't know what the young female English teacher would think of me. She might get aroused reading what I've written.

If I haven't become a photographer I may end up as a professional AR writer for Chatswood 161.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Has anyone non shill visited 161 Chatswood yet?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I love the ones who promise to write an AR once they have the intel or their question answered, but ... never an AR to be seen, just more questions, and more questions, and more questions... For me, it's RTFF or UTFSE...

Back in the dark ages, before smart phones and apps, it was all phone numbers. I'd ask the girl if it was OK if I passed along her number, and EVERY time her answer was "Is he like you?" Since I couldn't answer, I didn't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast