Junior Member(有D料到)

Japanese girl Lilina

Person's Name: Lilina

Establishment: No. 5 Marrickville

Date of Visit: 11th September 2023

Rates: $190 for 30 mins

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: About 170 cm, slim

Looks: Slender body. Pictures on website are accurate although they are touched up a bit. Has a few tattoos on her legs and chest.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: FS in usual positions, shower together, DFK, DATY, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend? Absolutely

English: Okay

Details:
    This was my first time at No. 5 Marrickville. I heard good things about Lilina so I booked her for 30 minutes in the morning. Booking was easy as the reception lady was nice and friendly. The room was quite pleasant with a good bed and shower facilities. When Lilina came into the room, she was taller than I expected and maybe a bit darker than the photos suggested. But she was very warm and friendly. She had only come to Sydney less than two weeks ago so her english was not the best, but we could communicate. We got undressed and showered together. In the shower, we played with each other and she licked my balls quite well.

We then got onto the bed and started DFK. Lilina has a tongue bar so DFK may be uncomfortable for some, but I found it very pleasurable. I then moved down and started sucking on her tits while she started playing with and licking my nipples. She then got down and gave me a BBBJ which was great. The sensation of the metal of her tongue bar pressing against my shaft was something I hadn't experienced before. The blow job was quite sloppy and she put quite some effort into it.

I then laid her down and had DATY. Her vagina was clean and shaved so I licked her for a few minutes. When I finished, the whole area was wet and she said that she loved it. She then let me put on a condom and put on some lube which she said she brought from Japan. We started with mish for a few minutes and we DFKd while I banged my cock into her. This room had a large mirror on the side which made this experience more enjoyable, especially as Lilina clung onto my back with her legs and arms.

This position got tiring so we moved onto cowgirl. After I mounted her, I sucked on her tits once more as we continued fucking. She said she was tired and wanted to do doggy, since this was her favourite position. Lilina actually has a pretty nice ass which I didn't notice before, so I clapped her cheeks quite well and she let me spank her a few times. We then did a bit of Spanish since we were both tired. While I was rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks, the condom broke which gave Lilina the opportunity to give another BBBJ. I didn't let her finish me off though since I wanted to do mish one more time. So we proceeded again this time even faster since we were running out of time. She was grabbing onto my shoulders so tight while I pounded on her. I asked her if I could CIM, but she said no. By the time I came, she told me that she had cum before me.

After that, we showered separately and dressed up. The alarm went off and we hugged as I left.

Lilina told me that she would be going back to Japan in two weeks time, so if you want to experience her, probably book her within the next week or so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review! Sounds like you had a great experience!

Would you return?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. Might see her one last time next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The website says she does cim.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    30 minutes maybe not including CIM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, she sounds great!