Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does it come a time that a man has enough of his own s*&t?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Hey bro, you helped me a lot to work through my stuff. So I hope I can offer some help, although you are much smarter than I am.

If you are just wondering will we eventually stop punting, my guess yes, when you find the right person. For me, I only punt periodically. So when I get the chance, I would do it. When I don't have the opportunity, then I usually quit thinking about it. Almost like a social drinker. I assume when you find your right person, you probably don't want to get into the hassle of hiding it. So in that case, you will just stop. Plus, you will have that person to be with and I'm sure it will be amazing.

45 is still not too late, hell definitely better than when you are 50 and realized you want to change a life style. Knowing a little bit about you, maybe you just want to get back into a relationship again. Maybe, this time, you will find the right person. Ultimately, I'm sure you will. Like you said, you are single with no kids and stable professional. Pretty much a lot of nice women out there wants that.

My PM is always open for you, bro.
    Thanks mate, will message you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As someone said previously, the only person who can answer the question about your life's direction is you and one thing I know very clearly, is that we are all mostly a function of our choices and decisions, so focus on making good ones.
    Sort out the life direction you want to take and how you want to look and be at, say, 60 and start the process.
    You are relatively young and have the overall flexibility and ability to put in place the choices to bring it all about.

Get it right and punting shouldn't figure ....imho.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not going to offer any advise, as said above the only person who can work this out is you
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For different blokes these things go in waves, perhaps your post nut clarity has given you pause & you want to take it easy for a few weeks. It happens.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few generalisations posted to be wary of but here is my take.

Back when I had my first punt; a young, horny and broke guy I was seeing this mature huge tit Thai ML who like me and gave me advice but was partnered. She said the Asian women make the best wives and western men the best husbands. I think because Asian women are often sexy, loyal, hard working ,homemakers , ,subservient and western men are kind, caring, masculine and serious. Maybe things have changed 30 years later.

Menopause does not mean the end of sex by any means. Older women of all races can be just as wet and horny and the bonus is their tits can get bigger and they are often more up for anything as they are less phased because they have seen it all before.

Educated and driven women don't always end up boring in bed. I think some guys can be a little too passive and scared of them, tip toe around. Many of these women are hoping just to be desired and fucked hard by an assertive and horny partner. Get consent of course but find your confidence, then pleasure and fuck them. Tell them what you want, or else.

If you are punting you are probably a horny fucker. Be proud of it, find a good woman, move forward and fucken engage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It also comes and goes in waves for me, usually when life is stressful I make decisions that are self destructive. Punting one of them

Let’s be honest, we all know it’s no good for us, yet return time after time and the cycle continues. Maybe that cycle will stop. For your sake, if youve had enough. I hope it does

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Alright alright, the universes are aligning back again and everything is coming back to normality. I booked J Sola at 42G this arvo. Will post an AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Alright alright, the universes are aligning back again and everything is coming back to normality. I booked J Sola at 42G this arvo. Will post an AR
    Ha ha ha...That's the spirit!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    haha, maybe you just need extra rest?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The worst thing that can happen to you is when you are old or sick and you lying in bed dying alone, no one to hold your hand to comfort you as you take your last breath on earth,
    So yes go find someone to love and cherish,
    I think you may have left it too late by then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never too late my g

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t punted for 3 weeks now nor do I have the desire to go to the shops and see the girls. Out of habit I think about going to a shop everyday but I haven’t. I check rosters everyday but nothing seems to inspire me to go.

I have been considering that I should settle down and think hard that I am 45 and should stop with my shit and settle down. Perhaps that’s playing up in my mind.

Or perhaps after seeing 3 girls during my recent trip to Perth with one of them staying with me the whole day that was enough to last for a while.

Do you guys think that it will come a time when man has enough of sleeping with these girls in favour of perhaps a more wholesome lifestyle?

Just for context I am single with no kids, stable professional with my life settled. I am not asking for life advice, I am asking whether we think that we will eventually have enough of this in favour of a different lifestyle. I don’t see that it is sustainable for folks with family, look at all the gymnastics they need to do to find their allibis. I am not judging but I am not patient enough to do it.

Opinions please. Will we ever have enough of this?
    There will be always TIME for punting. but I am sure there is more to life than punting. Don't you want your own Family? or raising your very own kids? That's also another form of happiness that punting can't resolve. Get a Life mate!

Banned
    I haven’t punted for 3 weeks now nor do I have the desire to go to the shops and see the girls. Out of habit I think about going to a shop everyday but I haven’t. I check rosters everyday but nothing seems to inspire me to go.

I have been considering that I should settle down and think hard that I am 45 and should stop with my shit and settle down. Perhaps that’s playing up in my mind.

Or perhaps after seeing 3 girls during my recent trip to Perth with one of them staying with me the whole day that was enough to last for a while.

Do you guys think that it will come a time when man has enough of sleeping with these girls in favour of perhaps a more wholesome lifestyle?

Just for context I am single with no kids, stable professional with my life settled. I am not asking for life advice, I am asking whether we think that we will eventually have enough of this in favour of a different lifestyle. I don’t see that it is sustainable for folks with family, look at all the gymnastics they need to do to find their allibis. I am not judging but I am not patient enough to do it.

No. Why? Because money buys pleasure.

Banned
    [QUOTE=ditchtheboss;2791635]I haven’t punted for 3 weeks now nor do I have the desire to go to the shops and see the girls. Out of habit I think about going to a shop everyday but I haven’t. I check rosters everyday but nothing seems to inspire me to go.

Of course we will.

Banned
    Only amateurs settle down. Pro punters never stop. We can continuously get younger pussy while the quitters are stuck with goods with a use by date.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12