Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does it come a time that a man has enough of his own s*&t?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Does it come a time that a man has enough of his own s*&t?

I haven’t punted for 3 weeks now nor do I have the desire to go to the shops and see the girls. Out of habit I think about going to a shop everyday but I haven’t. I check rosters everyday but nothing seems to inspire me to go.

I have been considering that I should settle down and think hard that I am 45 and should stop with my shit and settle down. Perhaps that’s playing up in my mind.

Or perhaps after seeing 3 girls during my recent trip to Perth with one of them staying with me the whole day that was enough to last for a while.

Do you guys think that it will come a time when man has enough of sleeping with these girls in favour of perhaps a more wholesome lifestyle?

Just for context I am single with no kids, stable professional with my life settled. I am not asking for life advice, I am asking whether we think that we will eventually have enough of this in favour of a different lifestyle. I don’t see that it is sustainable for folks with family, look at all the gymnastics they need to do to find their allibis. I am not judging but I am not patient enough to do it.

Opinions please. Will we ever have enough of this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whether people will eventually tire of certain lifestyles and behaviors is uncertain. Human preferences vary widely, and what suits one person may not suit another. Our choices are influenced by values, culture, and circumstances. Some may prefer casual, carefree lives, while others prioritize stability and commitment. Predicting trends in personal choices is challenging, but respecting individual preferences is important.

In the end the only person that can answer your question is YOU!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All good things must come to an end. Maybe its time to settle down and try other things. Maybe find nice girl which you can have a genuine connection with or go travelling with friends. I havent been punting for too long but i see it as a vice, kinda like smoking feels good at the moment but youre better off breaking the habit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think a lot will depend on the person you choose to settle down with, but more importantly, your commitment to a monogamous, long term relationship particularly as the other half ages past menopause together with their associated hormonal changes. The term "dry as a nun's nasty" will take on a whole new personal meaning.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Or perhaps after seeing 3 girls during my recent trip to Perth with one of them staying with me the whole day that was enough to last for a while.

Do you guys think that it will come a time when man has enough of sleeping with these girls in favour of perhaps a more wholesome lifestyle?
    That girl in Perth that stayed the whole day must've made you realise the difference between punting girls and a real partner. That was a sample of what it's like to have a proper partner, at least during the "honeymoon" phase. Now you're longing for that same feeling.

Can't blame you for wanting it. As long as you find the right girl, nothing beats that period where love and lust mix together into a downright intoxicating elixir. Hot passionate sex on tap, available almost anytime you want it. Fuck yeah! The key here is "finding the right girl".

I've met guys who made it a point to partner up with financially stable girls. Their partners were all highly educated, professionals, able to hold their own in terms of earning power. The downside of this is, these types of girls also tend to be a lot more controlling and not as open minded. Those wives that you see lots of forum members complaining are not giving them sex at home? These are the type of girls that will eventually turn into one of those.

Or you could go for less educated, non-high earning girls. Those would most likely turn into a net financial burden on you, but the upside is they tend to be much better partners from a mental perspective. They tend to care more about you then themselves. And you can also focus more on the sex factor when choosing them, as opposed to those brainy girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The worst thing that can happen to you is when you are old or sick and you lying in bed dying alone, no one to hold your hand to comfort you as you take your last breath on earth,
    So yes go find someone to love and cherish,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice thread
    It does depend on your personality

I do like the touch of a lady and physical contact, even holding hands, and nothing really gives me as warm a glow
    But as you get older, it isn't so nice having to get to know new older ladies with all their bad habits and yours, and the ravages of age on the body must be sad

But our bodies gradually stop working so I like using it while it works

I'm not old yet but you did make me think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it hard to find a girlfriend doing these punting, it's more the addiction. I just find training the mind and routine helps to punt less. At the moment I have no to see and feel like going ti a ML shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Nice thread
    It does depend on your personality

I do like the touch of a lady and physical contact, even holding hands, and nothing really gives me as warm a glow
    But as you get older, it isn't so nice having to get to know new older ladies with all their bad habits and yours, and the ravages of age on the body must be sad

But our bodies gradually stop working so I like using it while it works

I'm not old yet but you did make me think
    Not sure how old you are but about a few years ago I met a certain WL in a shop and long story short, she got me exercising and got me on a good healthy diet. I am 45 but I have the best body and vitality I have ever had.

I am not saying that when I take my shirt if they look at me and have an orgasm but I have had plenty of comments such as nice body, nice man, you are strong, or I feel how they touch and felt my arms or legs. A few months ago K Boa picked me up from the waiting room at 42 G, held to my arms like she does to everyone, felt my muscles and said, this will be fun. My point and encouragement to everyone is get on s good diet and build your muscles, it’s good for your long term health and for punting.

I am always surprised how girls who are 10 years younger than me would show interest. For us older guys I think it can be a combination. If a settled life, maturity and a healthy body

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    I find it hard to find a girlfriend doing these punting, it's more the addiction. I just find training the mind and routine helps to punt less. At the moment I have no to see and feel like going ti a ML shop.
    Just thinking about the idea of dating with the intention of finding a partner makes me tired 🥱

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    The worst thing that can happen to you is when you are old or sick and you lying in bed dying alone, no one to hold your hand to comfort you as you take your last breath on earth,
    So yes go find someone to love and cherish,
    I do think about that sometimes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That girl in Perth that stayed the whole day must've made you realise the difference between punting girls and a real partner. That was a sample of what it's like to have a proper partner, at least during the "honeymoon" phase. Now you're longing for that same feeling.

Can't blame you for wanting it. As long as you find the right girl, nothing beats that period where love and lust mix together into a downright intoxicating elixir. Hot passionate sex on tap, available almost anytime you want it. Fuck yeah! The key here is "finding the right girl".

I've met guys who made it a point to partner up with financially stable girls. Their partners were all highly educated, professionals, able to hold their own in terms of earning power. The downside of this is, these types of girls also tend to be a lot more controlling and not as open minded. Those wives that you see lots of forum members complaining are not giving them sex at home? These are the type of girls that will eventually turn into one of those.

Or you could go for less educated, non-high earning girls. Those would most likely turn into a net financial burden on you, but the upside is they tend to be much better partners from a mental perspective. They tend to care more about you than know a couple themselves. And you can also focus more on the sex factor when choosing them, as opposed to those brainy girls.
    I know a couple of guys who are married to Thai girls. These girls are hotties and treat their husbands quite well. I can’t help thinking that their marriage is a long term seeking arrangement but hey, they are happy and they fuck a tight young Thai girl everyday, I am not judging and perhaps I am a little jealous

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onehunglo View Post
    I think a lot will depend on the person you choose to settle down with, but more importantly, your commitment to a monogamous, long term relationship particularly as the other half ages past menopause together with their associated hormonal changes. The term "dry as a nun's nasty" will take on a whole new personal meaning.
    Oh crap, that’s a good point. I know a guy who is just over 60 and a few years ago married a girl 15 years younger than him. Solves that problem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    Whether people will eventually tire of certain lifestyles and behaviors is uncertain. Human preferences vary widely, and what suits one person may not suit another. Our choices are influenced by values, culture, and circumstances. Some may prefer casual, carefree lives, while others prioritize stability and commitment. Predicting trends in personal choices is challenging, but respecting individual preferences is important.

In the end the only person that can answer your question is YOU!
    I think you are right, I also think that our preferences change over time and that must be what I am going through.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been considering that I should settle down and think hard that I am 45 and should stop with my shit and settle down. Perhaps that’s playing up in my mind.
    45? That's about the time I started punting.

When you meet the right one, you'll know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I haven’t punted for 3 weeks now nor do I have the desire to go to the shops and see the girls. Out of habit I think about going to a shop everyday but I haven’t. I check rosters everyday but nothing seems to inspire me to go.

Just for context I am single with no kids, stable professional with my life settled. I am not asking for life advice, I am asking whether we think that we will eventually have enough of this in favour of a different lifestyle. I don’t see that it is sustainable for folks with family, look at all the gymnastics they need to do to find their allibis. I am not judging but I am not patient enough to do it.

Opinions please. Will we ever have enough of this?

Hey bro, you helped me a lot to work through my stuff. So I hope I can offer some help, although you are much smarter than I am.

If you are just wondering will we eventually stop punting, my guess yes, when you find the right person. For me, I only punt periodically. So when I get the chance, I would do it. When I don't have the opportunity, then I usually quit thinking about it. Almost like a social drinker. I assume when you find your right person, you probably don't want to get into the hassle of hiding it. So in that case, you will just stop. Plus, you will have that person to be with and I'm sure it will be amazing.

45 is still not too late, hell definitely better than when you are 50 and realized you want to change a life style. Knowing a little bit about you, maybe you just want to get back into a relationship again. Maybe, this time, you will find the right person. Ultimately, I'm sure you will. Like you said, you are single with no kids and stable professional. Pretty much a lot of nice women out there wants that.

My PM is always open for you, bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I know a couple of guys who are married to Thai girls. These girls are hotties and treat their husbands quite well. I can’t help thinking that their marriage is a long term seeking arrangement but hey, they are happy and they fuck a tight young Thai girl everyday, I am not judging and perhaps I am a little jealous
    They're living the dream, bro.

At your age and situation, I'd defo go for women in the age range of mid-20s to early 30s, and probably target hairdressers, beauticians, manicurists, etc. Girls who are in a line of work where they "beautify" their clients. Those tend to look good themselves and they tend to know how to pamper people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the wise words of the oldest Self Help Guru in the Galaxy:

'Punting, leads to the dark side.

Punting leads to habit.
    Habit, leads to addiction

If addiction to punting you have, FOREVER WILL IT DOMINATE YOUR DESTINY'

***Chewie Growl****

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    In the wise words of the oldest Self Help Guru in the Galaxy:

'Punting, leads to the dark side.

Punting leads to habit.
    Habit, leads to addiction

If addiction to punting you have, FOREVER WILL IT DOMINATE YOUR DESTINY'

***Chewie Growl****
    I will never say that I will stop punting even when I get into a relationship because of that very reason. It is an addiction

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They're living the dream, bro.

At your age and situation, I'd defo go for women in the age range of mid-20s to early 30s, and probably target hairdressers, beauticians, manicurists, etc. Girls who are in a line of work where they "beautify" their clients. Those tend to look good themselves and they tend to know how to pamper people.
    That is such a good point about girls in the beauty industry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast