Thread: 5 star becoming 2 star

Senior Member(無間使者)

5 star becoming 2 star

Visited 5 star Annerley... entire place had dark, dank, damp smell about it. Guessing all the punters continually showering... it's turned into a meat factory, seeing other punters queued in lobby. Massive turn off. The owner seems to want to just make as much money as possible.... won't be back anytime soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You wouldn’t want get in that spa !! Went once found it on the average side and not very clean

Girl I had was pretty good but I won’t be back in any hurry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agreed - gave it 3 tries some time ago - wasn't impressed. Have actually gone without a visit to a MS for a whole month.
    Looking forward to Thailand but.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Agreed - gave it 3 tries some time ago - wasn't impressed. Have actually gone without a visit to a MS for a whole month.
    4FoW2
    I too stopped this place. The owner is a di*k. The ML took her own sweet time to get to the room... around 15m, at most the session would be around 40 min when I paid for the hour. On the way out I mentioned it to him and he just brushed it off and sent me out the door.

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    I hear you guys

I went recently and got lost trying to find the car park. A hot girl snuck up behind me and locked the door behind her. I was trapped. Try as I might to escape, she insisted that wearing clothing in this room was a cause of hunger in Africa. She helped to avoid this international crisis and then did unspeakable horrors to my body. I did the best i could, but in trying to escape i exhausted myself. She kept insisting i had something she wanted to remove from my body and we fought like crazy to get it out.
    She thought her mouth could extract it, but it was futile until she climbed on top. Finally the demon was exorcised. I appreciated her hard work. We both lay exhausted but feared the job wasnt complete. I managed to find the strength to make another effort to leave the room and find the car park. She insisted on washing me off first and dragged me into the shower. In doing so she sensed another issue arising. Im glad this dedicated professional was on hand. First she tried to see if it was in my mouth and then continued her oral exam on other parts of my body. Her gut instinct suggested that further research was required. We had to make sure there wasnt anything left in my body that shouldnt be there.

Her previous experience came up with the idea to try and transfer the monster possessing me into her. With great determination and a willingness to try any position which would help the procedure, we finally got there and although a little of the nasty serum dripped down her chin she was determined to hide all evidence and keep the evil within her.

She insisted i be cleaned thoroughly before leaving and scrubbed all the sweat we made trying to save humanity.
    I rewarded this dedicated medical student and her ability to solve my condition. Cheekily she suggested if I ever have this situation happen again, she would happily avert another crisis.

I wouldnt wish this hell on any of you though. God speed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definite mould smell heading down the stairs and yeah, the wait time after you're in the room is ridiculous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd you like hanging around with Chinese mafia men in waiting room... This is place for you!... Otherwise I would avoid, the owner is a dickhead

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the customers are still in line waiting for service, the ladies are booked very full in the day.

The shop is not ideal but must do something right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    4FoW2
    mortgage payments hit me hard and I haven't been to parlours in weeks as well. I am saving my sperms and funds for Sydney next year

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried K girls Yuri or Candy ? I’m interested in K girls but seems hard to find around cbd lately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteghost View Post
    Has anyone tried K girls Yuri or Candy ? I’m interested in K girls but seems hard to find around cbd lately.
    I tried Yuri a couple of months ago at Tiktok Carina, really enjoyed her service. No FS but 3 pines service really good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried Japanese girl Aiko. Quite young and really tiny. Seems rather naive. Massage very light and not great. On flip offers the fill menu up to 4 pines. All covered. She must have the smallest and tightest one ever. I’m just average size and it was a Real struggle to enter. Seemed like it was hurting her. I think this place has better options.