Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tobita Shinchi - Osaka heaven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tobita Shinchi - Osaka heaven

Hi all, just thought I'd share my first experience at Tobita Shinchi, Osaka's fabulous version of Amsterdam red light district. If you haven't come across it before there are heaps of videos on YouTube on this amazing area.

This was my first time visiting Tobita Shinchi and a bucketlist item I was hoping to check off. I had seen the countless reviews and YouTube videos. It was definitely a surreal experience first day I entered the area. Loved walking through the old arcade on the way there.

When I got to those famous streets I ended up walking around there for an hour, pacing, circling around to savour the moment. I got there at around noon. Now I didn't end up going that first day as I really wanted to take my time. Gotta say I didn't expect to be that strong as the girls was absolutely stunning, gorgeous, cute. Each house seem to have themes, eg bunny ear girl, kimono girl, Mario girl, school uniform, plain.

I liken to having access to so many AVs of beautiful girls that you kinda end up desensitised and don't know who to pick.
    I'm asian but not Japanese and definitely was touristy looking but was called by pretty much all the mamasans. Non Japanese clients are definitely welcome now.

I returned few days later at around 10.30am. some shops were still not open. I guess most people go in the evening but during the morning and day time seems like there's less competition and the girls are fresh and not tired.

I walked by Seto house and saw Mei in her cute shirt. she was still applying make up and looked up when she heard mama San call me. gave me a big smile. I walked by and stopped - this was the one who ticked my boxes. Small, cute, cheerful. I came back in and asked mamasan "Gaijin daijobu" (foreigner ok?) . She turned to Mei and asked her and I got en enthusiastic ok.

Mei led me upstairs and we did the routine. as it was my first time I opted for the 20mins (20mins 16k yen - around 170aud - 30min 21k, 45min 25k).Once she returned with the tea and snacks (requirement to bypass laws that essentially allows this area to run officially as a tea house and not what it really is). I was ready. Routine I had read about followed. she asked me to lay, catbath followed by CBJ. I asked if touching was ok and she said ok but softly (some girls don't allow it apparently). her skin was so smooth and the way she looks at you with those eyes and mouth just mesmerised me. I then chose doggy to start and she complied.

Got over the line well before the first ring (to tell you 5mins left, final ring to come down). She cleaned me up and was always so eager she accommodating. We tried to communicate for a bit of chitchat with the rest of the time but her English isn't that great, but she definitely tries hard. She then asked me to take some snacks. I chose the lollipop for souvenir (which you're meant to suck on while you walk out so the other mamasans know you've already done the deed and won't bother calling you in). she then wrote her name on a card as per standard. We hugged before saying our goodbyes.
    I wish I had some kind of profile of Mei. would love to be able to remember what her face looks like.
    It was raining when I got down and mamasan had an umbrella ready for me which she said was a gift. I had also read about this as their way to gain loyalty and hope for a client return. I must say I had a superb time.

I really didn't go to Tobita for a great root, but was more looking to experience it as I read so much about it. Was not disappointed and hoping to go back again. Believe the hype, the "youth streets" have unreal girls, young, beautiful. There is also a pension street and yokai street for older WL.

Thanks for sharing. Great works.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by junnada View Post
    Hi all, just thought I'd share my first experience at Tobita Shinchi, Osaka's fabulous version of Amsterdam red light district. If you haven't come across it before there are heaps of videos on YouTube on this amazing area.

This was my first time visiting Tobita Shinchi and a bucketlist item I was hoping to check off. I had seen the countless reviews and YouTube videos. It was definitely a surreal experience first day I entered the area. Loved walking through the old arcade on the way there.

When I got to those famous streets I ended up walking around there for an hour, pacing, circling around to savour the moment. I got there at around noon. Now I didn't end up going that first day as I really wanted to take my time. Gotta say I didn't expect to be that strong as the girls was absolutely stunning, gorgeous, cute. Each house seem to have themes, eg bunny ear girl, kimono girl, Mario girl, school uniform, plain.

I liken to having access to so many AVs of beautiful girls that you kinda end up desensitised and don't know who to pick.
    I'm asian but not Japanese and definitely was touristy looking but was called by pretty much all the mamasans. Non Japanese clients are definitely welcome now.

I returned few days later at around 10.30am. some shops were still not open. I guess most people go in the evening but during the morning and day time seems like there's less competition and the girls are fresh and not tired.

I walked by Seto house and saw Mei in her cute shirt. she was still applying make up and looked up when she heard mama San call me. gave me a big smile. I walked by and stopped - this was the one who ticked my boxes. Small, cute, cheerful. I came back in and asked mamasan "Gaijin daijobu" (foreigner ok?) . She turned to Mei and asked her and I got en enthusiastic ok.

Mei led me upstairs and we did the routine. as it was my first time I opted for the 20mins (20mins 16k yen - around 170aud - 30min 21k, 45min 25k).Once she returned with the tea and snacks (requirement to bypass laws that essentially allows this area to run officially as a tea house and not what it really is). I was ready. Routine I had read about followed. she asked me to lay, catbath followed by CBJ. I asked if touching was ok and she said ok but softly (some girls don't allow it apparently). her skin was so smooth and the way she looks at you with those eyes and mouth just mesmerised me. I then chose doggy to start and she complied.

Got over the line well before the first ring (to tell you 5mins left, final ring to come down). She cleaned me up and was always so eager she accommodating. We tried to communicate for a bit of chitchat with the rest of the time but her English isn't that great, but she definitely tries hard. She then asked me to take some snacks. I chose the lollipop for souvenir (which you're meant to suck on while you walk out so the other mamasans know you've already done the deed and won't bother calling you in). she then wrote her name on a card as per standard. We hugged before saying our goodbyes.
    I wish I had some kind of profile of Mei. would love to be able to remember what her face looks like.
    It was raining when I got down and mamasan had an umbrella ready for me which she said was a gift. I had also read about this as their way to gain loyalty and hope for a client return. I must say I had a superb time.

I really didn't go to Tobita for a great root, but was more looking to experience it as I read so much about it. Was not disappointed and hoping to go back again. Believe the hype, the "youth streets" have unreal girls, young, beautiful. There is also a pension street and yokai street for older WL.
    very cool read. didnt know this existed hahaha. thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many great places in japan and all around asia as visiting sexual places isnt as stigmatized as in Australia.

Other great places in japan include pinsaros (bj clubs), soapies, strip booths, delivery health, jav stars, sugar babies

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    THis should be in the "Outside Australia" thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    most gaijin not allowed entry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're still in Osaka, I highly recommend try club amour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by junnada View Post

It's good to know that foreigners are now allowed to enter! Actually I had the same experience in Tokyo Shibuya, just in the corner, back alley of the hotel I'm in. I actually forgot what it's name was, but it was a massage shop. As I entered, I was greeted by the Mamasan. I was welcomed! there I did it with a Chinese girl. It cost me 15,000yen that time. (that was 2 years ago)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a westerner and have had no issues at Tobita Shinchi - with 90%+ of mamasans calling me over.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    It's good to know that foreigners are now allowed to enter! Actually I had the same experience in Tokyo Shibuya, just in the corner, back alley of the hotel I'm in. I actually forgot what its you name was, but it was a massage shop. As I entered, I was greeted by the Mamasan. I was welcomed! there I did it with a Chinese girl. It cost me 15,000yen that time. (that was 2 years ago)
    Do you guys think it could be Asian only? So if you are a gaijin but Asian ok but gaijin not Asian then not ok? I suppose it is hard to know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went there in 2018, but all mamasans said no coz Im gaijin so just walked around but wasnt allowed to take photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah all Japanese from my experience. Just a tax on top. In my experience the Chinese/thais are mainly massage shops. Delivery health, soapland etc and this are all Japanese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Do you guys think it could be Asian only? So if you are a gaijin but Asian ok but gaijin not Asian then not ok? I suppose it is hard to know
    It depends on time of day. When it’s less busy they are more willing to offer. Some streets are easier than others. Alternatively just go to a soapland or delivery health that is foreigner friendly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Robot View Post
    It depends on time of day. When it’s less busy they are more willing to offer. Some streets are easier than others. Alternatively just go to a soapland or delivery health that is foreigner friendly
    Thank you, seems easier to go to thailand for that reason and Japan just for tourism. If I end up getting it in Japan it would be a bonus then but better keep the expectations low

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Thank you, seems easier to go to thailand for that reason and Japan just for tourism. If I end up getting it in Japan it would be a bonus then but better keep the expectations low
    Unique experiences of the soapland though! Pretty fun tbh. But value for money probably not the best

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Robot View Post
    Yeah all Japanese from my experience. Just a tax on top. In my experience the Chinese/thais are mainly massage shops. Delivery health, soapland etc and this are all Japanese
    Is it a "tax" or an opportunistic surcharge?

"Japanese only" could be a condition imposed by the shop, or specific girls themselves. Prejudiced locals could consider that foreigners are "contaminating" the girls and avoid using them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been here. I enjoy it but the price is high. Better to just go to soapland or bj bar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Is it a "tax" or an opportunistic surcharge?

"Japanese only" could be a condition imposed by the shop, or specific girls themselves. Prejudiced locals could consider that foreigners are "contaminating" the girls and avoid using them.
    Yeah that’s what it’s meant to be a surcharge for non Japanese.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I've been here. I enjoy it but the price is high. Better to just go to soapland or bj bar
    man i always wanted to try those soapland and bj bar. is it the same as in the jav videos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone have any good recommendations for bj bars?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast