Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's so hot about Viet girls?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Exactly my thoughts hahaha. All jokes apart you have very eloquently described the Viet girls. Been few times to Vietnam I had such a good time. Miss going there.
    Mate, it's very much a case of "If you know, you know."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    One of my regulars is an ABC (Australia-born Vietnamese) and she has the best attitude among all the girls I've met. One common thing I noticed about Vietnamese girls is they are usually shy and cold begin with, but once they are more comfortable with you, they can be very passionate.
    Hi brother sent you a pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    V girls are kind and generous from what i hear

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    All these things everyone has said about Viet girls can apply to any other Asian nationality lmao. They're just a different flavoured ice-cream in an ice-cream shop with so many flavours to try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Possibly the toughest women in the world but also some of the most beautiful and graceful. Especially riding a bicycle wearing an ao dai, basically covered from neck to foot with maybe just a glimpse of skin above the hip. You ride past each other and she smiles and you just wanna turn your bike around!
    Ain't that the truth. Read some Vietnamese history recently and the women figure predominantly doing the hard stuff!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Ain't that the truth. Read some Vietnamese history recently and the women figure predominantly doing the hard stuff!
    100%, that also being educated with an asian upbringing to treat others with respect and smile no matter how tought the situations are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12