Person's Name: Receptionist - C Roy

Establishment: 310 Cleveland St

Date of Visit: Sep 2022

Size/shape: 8

Services Provided:
    - Good customer service
    - Friendly conversation
    - Post service follow up
    - Speedy communication via phone messages (wechat bookings)

WL - K Melody
    Score: 8/10 (reference K Rebecca 10/10)
    Rates: 290

The place - One of the bigger room at the back. It's big room with separate lounge room and bedroom, like a girlfriend's private room. She not young but she looks great and have kept her body in good shape.

The girl - Melody is crazy. In a good way. As soon as I entered the room, Melody started checking me out. Literally she gave me a dirty look from head to toe, then we started making out. I felt like a prey for a predator, or a helpless creature being thrown into a lion’s cage.

She threw herself onto me, putting her arms around my neck then straight into passionate kisses all over. That lasted for around 10 mins and we were pashing each other so much that we didn’t even make it to the bed. We slowly undress each other while making out, so our clothes were all over the place and she finally pushed me onto the sofa in the lounge room.

More making out, more kissing and she went for BBBJ which felt great because of all the initial build ups. I was sitting on the sofa and she was kneeling on the floor, such a great view and vibe. She surely knows how to please and she is genuinely horny, or she can at least act like she is. The way she looks at my cock and how she kisses it, definitely AV material. I returned the favour with DAYT, all of these still on the sofa. She got so wet, and I think she’s about to cum so she asked me to stop and we went for a shower.

More pashing in the shower, non-stop make out and she washed me thoroughly. We dried ourselves and this time we headed to the bed while making out, walking passed our clothes that’s all over the place and into the bedroom.

She got on the bed lying down with legs wide open, I know what that means. I continued with more DATY, she got so wet again and it’s dom on action time. Started with cowgirl, we changed a few pos, and I finished with missionary. Deep pashing all the way, it was one of the best fuck this year that I didn’t have any energy left for round two. By the time we finished we only had 15 mins left.

We both laid there on the bed satisfied, we rested, we were making out again, hugging each other, it really felt great.

I would say it’s a mixture of GFE + PSE, she knows what she’s doing and she genuinely wants to be fucked or at least she acted like it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she look like her images?

Shop Owner
    Thank you very much!!! this is a great encouragement to me.
    We all will continue work hard on customer service.

Roy @ Ginza
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Roy has provided most consistent service out of Ginza. WL included haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Roy the one tall dude? always giving me smile. good CS wish I look like him ....