Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How the fuck do you RnT veterans do it? Fucking hate negotiating extras.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

How the fuck do you RnT veterans do it? Fucking hate negotiating extras.

So I fucking bit the bullet and decided to go to 161 Chatswood, just so I can write a non shill AR about the place. The official AR will be incoming today (honestly can't say much about the establishment but the girls there are fucking sharks). Saw C Luna and charged me $250 for full service on top of the 130 for one hour.

Then said bj was an extra $50 and I thought that meant bbbj but no it was a condom BJ.

I'm shit with negotiating a good price. This why I realised I fucking hate going to Bing Lee, car dealerships and RnTs.

Meng gofundme page incoming.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow, that's a steep price. $250 for FS. It's usually $100 - $150.

Everyone does it differently. In my case, I do not actually do any negotiation. I either go for it or I don't, pretty binary. I've been quoted $400 by a really young and hot ML, I didn't got for it and that was it. I still managed to get my rocks off with the HJ, so I didn't really leave with blueballs. Don't look back in anger bro, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I fucking bit the bullet and decided to go to 161 Chatswood, just so I can write a non shill AR about the place. The official AR will be incoming today (honestly can't say much about the establishment but the girls there are fucking sharks). Saw C Luna and charged me $250 for full service on top of the 130 for one hour.

Then said bj was an extra $50 and I thought that meant bbbj but no it was a condom BJ.

I'm shit with negotiating a good price. This why I realised I fucking hate going to Bing Lee, car dealerships and RnTs.

Meng gofundme page incoming.
    Looking forward to you experience/AR mate! I think we all need to setup that go fund me lol

description: fund my Punt

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw C Luna and charged me $250 for full service on top of the 130 for one hour.

First and foremost, thanks for TOFTT AND posting.

You said it was $250 for FS on top of the $130 for the "shop" fee. So $380 total? Or did the $250 include the $50 BJ fee (so $50 BJ + $200 fs)?

And yes, l've grown complacent when asked for "BJ" thinking it was BBBJ. At times, it was MY fault as I'd set a condom out ready for the FS I knew was coming. In those cases, learned to keep the condom in the pocket before moving to FS. Other times, the condom was in my pocket and still SHE pulled out a condom for the oral... Lesson to be relearned: when asked about oral, I should ask 'dom or no before I agree.

Myself, I've followed the "user guide" I found here, written several years ago (should have a sticky for it), found it still worked for me earlier this year. $70-$90 basic shop fee, depending on the shop. $50 for NHJ, upgrade to part 2.5 for another $50, upgrade to part 3 for $30-$50. If a shop is charging $130, I'll assume (but ask) that that includes a NHJ. For some shops, $100 extra covers all extras (nhj, cbj, fs). In summary, up to and including part 3, for ALL extras, $150 total max. Sounds like you got gamed with incremental charges rather than an all inclusive one, where she quoted the total price as an incremental price. And why I prefer shops that just charge for the room and straight massage, not any extras. That way, I AND she knows what she's getting for the extras.

As for bargaining, I don't. I'll lay a pineapple on the table to indicate I'm interested in extras. In some cases, she'll offer upgrades, in other cases, I'll inquire. Most common IN MY EXPERIENCE, she'll offer part 2.5 for another pineapple, and when I asked about FS, it was "up to you". I'd pay an extra $30 over and above the $100 I'd already paid for the parts 2 and 2.5. Had no trouble with attitude on return bookings (I've always said that REPEAT business COUNTS, as in steady income compared to a windfall, at least with the smart ones who want you to return).

EVERYWHERE I've punted, I learn the going rate. While I might ask her "how much", if she's OTT, I'll just say "No thank you". If that produces a request for a counter offer, fine. If not, fine. I'll do a mental assessment of IF I don't sample her, how much will I regret it? How much is her experience worth to me THAT time? One time in DXB (pull wg's from a bar), I asked a PRC "How much, LT?" She just looked at me and said, "Why are you asking me, EVERYONE knows you're Mr 500." I don't try to get A lowest price. I just know what I'm willing to pay. If she accepts, great. If not, no problem. Next...

PS: It sounds like this girl knew that most punters were shopping here for the coupon, and would return ONCE to cash it in, probably to try another girl. So why not request the ASKING price, rather than the FINAL price while the customers are eager and thinking about the next time discount? Thinking windfall rather than repeat.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    First and foremost, thanks for TOFTT AND posting.

You said it was $250 for FS on top of the $130 for the "shop" fee. So $380 total? Or did the $250 include the $50 BJ fee (so $50 BJ + $200 fs)?

And yes, l've grown complacent when asked for "BJ" thinking it was BBBJ. At times, it was MY fault as I'd set a condom out ready for the FS I knew was coming. In those cases, learned to keep the condom in the pocket before moving to FS. Other times, the condom was in my pocket and still SHE pulled out a condom for the oral... Lesson to be relearned: when asked about oral, I should ask 'dom or no before I agree.

Myself, I've followed the "user guide" I found here, written several years ago (should have a sticky for it), found it still worked for me earlier this year. $70-$90 basic shop fee, depending on the shop. $50 for NHJ, upgrade to part 2.5 for another $50, upgrade to part 3 for $30-$50. If a shop is charging $130, I'll assume (but ask) that that includes a NHJ. For some shops, $100 extra covers all extras (nhj, cbj, fs). In summary, up to and including part 3, for ALL extras, $150 total max. Sounds like you got gamed with incremental charges rather than an all inclusive one, where she quoted the total price as an incremental price. And why I prefer shops that just charge for the room and straight massage, not any extras. That way, I AND she knows what she's getting for the extras.

As for bargaining, I don't. I'll lay a pineapple on the table to indicate I'm interested in extras. In some cases, she'll offer upgrades, in other cases, I'll inquire. Most common IN MY EXPERIENCE, she'll offer part 2.5 for another pineapple, and when I asked about FS, it was "up to you". I'd pay an extra $30 over and above the $100 I'd already paid for the parts 2 and 2.5. Had no trouble with attitude on return bookings (I've always said that REPEAT business COUNTS, as in steady income compared to a windfall, at least with the smart ones who want you to return).

EVERYWHERE I've punted, I learn the going rate. While I might ask her "how much", if she's OTT, I'll just say "No thank you". If that produces a request for a counter offer, fine. If not, fine. I'll do a mental assessment of IF I don't sample her, how much will I regret it? How much is her experience worth to me THAT time? One time in DXB (pull wg's from a bar), I asked a PRC "How much, LT?" She just looked at me and said, "Why are you asking me, EVERYONE knows you're Mr 500." I don't try to get A lowest price. I just know what I'm willing to pay. If she accepts, great. If not, no problem. Next...
    Bro it was even worse. It was 250 for fs and then an extra 50 for a condom bj. So all up I spent $430.

Honestly left a bad taste in my mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not great with the negotiating part either, but thankfully the girls I have seen so far have charged what I consider to be fair prices, and I am sure it is exhausting for them to be dealing with hagglers. The price you mentioned at 161 sounds way too much...thanks in any case for doing the TOFTT...at least it confirms what most of us probably suspected about that place

Meng just go to cbdstyle 310 all in hahahhaha
    Dont even need to negotiate if you want try ml

Bro it was even worse. It was 250 for fs and then an extra 50 for a condom bj. So all up I spent $430.

Hi Brother Meng,

I felt for you man , bloody hell, what king of Full Service was that if blow job was Not included !!??

On that. I could live with if CBJ was included in the original FS rate when Bbbj wasn’t clarified from the start, but no Bj , that’s not acceptable.

Unless the girl was intended Not to serve you so she was charging all these over the top rates .

Well, just move on Bro.

Cheers

Banned
    You might as well go to their Artarmon or Kensington shop.

The same girl would do $70 a hour shop price + $150 FS.

Same hole different shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That’s one of the reasons I prefer WLs. Hate the negotiation

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That’s one of the reasons I prefer WLs. Hate the negotiation
    The flipside is, you can't negotiate out of doing FS with a WL and pay less, if it turns out that the WL was not to your liking. I've had some RNT sessions where I decided to go for the minimum extras simply because the girl didn't turn me on enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)

I went there recently too, need to do AR still, saw Tifanny. Had a quick massage and then the turn over. Negotiated extras, was $100 for FS, cool, got her to lay down on the table to enjoy her delightful little body and great tits. Moving down towards her pussy, kissing around it but when got close, she stopped me and was an extra $50, I declined. I continued with what we were doing, she was getting off, she likes her tits being kissed and kissed around her pussy, she then relented and went $20, so I accepted, I think she was wanting it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Brother Meng,

I felt for you man , bloody hell, what king of Full Service was that if blow job was Not included !!??

On that. I could live with if CBJ was included in the original FS rate when Bbbj wasn’t clarified from the start, but no Bj , that’s not acceptable.

Unless the girl was intended Not to serve you so she was charging all these over the top rates .

Well, just move on Bro.

Cheers
    I'm fucking done with RnTs. They're just not for me.

Btw. Here's the AR for Luna.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...75#post2793475

Had to have a proper punt today in the city. Went to Ginza club. For $290 I saw a cute petite Japanese girl with huge ass. All the DFK and bbbj I want and two shots.

Again fucking done with RnT.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dude you got scammed, no other way of putting it. $130 shop fee? How does that NOT include at least nhj? $250fs not including a cbj? Highway fucking robbery.
    You don't have to negotiate, just ask price upfront and if it doesn't suit, fall back to the default position nhj $50. Some girls will try to put one over on you, usually they ask if you've Beeb before, or "first time for massage?"

Anyway mate, live and learn, that would definitely leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Whoa, Nellie... Damn, you not only TOFTT, you jumped on the grenade. Purple Heart for sure.

And I do feel a bit of your pain. When I first started out in Sydney, a bit unfamiliar with how things worked, so did get a lesson learned at Kingsford's Bodytone: $160 base price, which included what, I don't know, didn't ask...DUH...

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2630780

and the next AR in the linked thread for my repeat... At least then, it was eyes open...

================

Look on the bright side: you definitely made HER day, certainly something to talk about with her co-workers

And it reminded ME, when visiting a shop with included extras to ask exactly what IS included, not just with the shop but ALSO with the provider. Certainly at Bodytone, when each girl came in for the introduction, I should have asked what was INCLUDED. It might break the fantasy, but, walking into the room, FIRST up, I'll ask what she includes in the price, and what the extras are and prices. Might sound a bit brusque, but BEST to have BOTH parties on the same page before things start.

To all, especially newbies: know the going rates and what you are willing to pay BEFORE you enter. The latter might be adjusted a bit when you see her, but take a DEEP breath and ask if she is really worth it, considering the TOTAL cost. That IS an INDIVIDUAL decision. Don't be blinded by the incremental well, for a little bit more, I could get....

Most of my experience, such as it is, is with RnT's. Like I said, I prefer the base price places, only room and massage. Everything else with the girl. Seems generally to be cheaper, especially given the now common quote of $150 full service when you haven't paid for the NHJ at the front desk.

/sarcasm ON
    Or maybe, as a lot of (they say punters, I say shills) say, 161 Chatswood is such a punting paradise that astronomical rates are reasonable (NOT).
    /sarcasm OFF

I don't negotiate, either fuck or walk. That report was hard to read bro sorry it happened to you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The flipside is, you can't negotiate out of doing FS with a WL and pay less, if it turns out that the WL was not to your liking. I've had some RNT sessions where I decided to go for the minimum extras simply because the girl didn't turn me on enough.
    Agreed. I like to explore, try things MYSELF, and a number of times, I'll know within 2 minutes if I'm interested in anything more than the basic extra NHJ for a pineapple.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Dude you got scammed, no other way of putting it. $130 shop fee? How does that NOT include at least nhj? $250fs not including a cbj? Highway fucking robbery. You don't have to negotiate, just ask price upfront and if it doesn't suit, fall back to the default position nhj $50.
    I don't consider it negotiations, just a "no thank you". Given that a girl makes her money from the extras, she's likely to make a counter offer so as not to lose time and money. Just a massage is a money loser. I once had a girl tell me that the shop price for a massage WITHOUT extras was more expensive than a massage WITH extras:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2624546

From the above:
    I roll up on my side on her return. She then mentions "extras? I'm like REALLY? I just tell her to finish the massage and I'll be leaving. She then says (make sure you're sitting down), that for a massage with no extras, it's 90. WTF? I sit BOLT UPRIGHT, smokin'. I call BS, literally, and point to the price list on the wall, that CLEARLY shows 60 minutes - 65. She says, straight face, that that's for a massage WITH extras; without, it's 90. I point to the sign next to it, the traditional "No sex services on-site" sign. Listen, I might be a newbie HERE, but I'm NOT brain dead, nor mesmerized by her, and understand that the 25 WILL be her extra for nothing.

As the AR continues, she did make a counter offer. No guarantees, and like I said, I don't consider it negotiating, Just a statement of what I'm willing to pay.

If you get a 50% discount, it'll make that $430 a lot easier to stomach...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go for a 1 hr massage with the same girl and at the end don't pick any extras, and claim your 50 percent with a good review, the whole session will cost you 40-50 bucks and she will be shittin herself of not getting any extra money from you, this would be a revenge!

Just ask straight up, they will never refuse unless you. Only time they refuse is if your a chat... Massage parlours get cranky if you only go for a massage. Extra service is the whole idea ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast