Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How the fuck do you RnT veterans do it? Fucking hate negotiating extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    So I fucking bit the bullet and decided to go to 161 Chatswood, just so I can write a non shill AR about the place. The official AR will be incoming today (honestly can't say much about the establishment but the girls there are fucking sharks). Saw C Luna and charged me $250 for full service on top of the 130 for one hour.

Then said bj was an extra $50 and I thought that meant bbbj but no it was a condom BJ.

I'm shit with negotiating a good price. This why I realised I fucking hate going to Bing Lee, car dealerships and RnTs.

Meng gofundme page incoming.
    She seen U coming from the day before when U though of going... Treat it like any other situation, it's a service and it's your choice but do a little sussing on the place, usually there's signs in there. I pay 70/hr plus 100 fs. Sometimes only 50/hr

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm fucking done with RnTs. They're just not for me.

Btw. Here's the AR for Luna.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...75#post2793475

Had to have a proper punt today in the city. Went to Ginza club. For $290 I saw a cute petite Japanese girl with huge ass. All the DFK and bbbj I want and two shots.

Again fucking done with RnT.
    I agree. Some of these RnT shops charging $180 entry are kidding themselves

I haven't punted for a while due to economic stress
    When I last punted at Rn, I offered the extra payment with pineapples on the table at the start
    If ML asks for more cash then I politely take the money back and get dressed and tell the manager I am not happy. Or if it's an overpriced shop then I walk out

The problem is too many punters being gullible and pushing up prices by paying FS rates in RnT shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Be careful and ask first if the lady is having a period

One time last year I showed pineapples, she said yes, took the pineapples, then half way through the punt she said she had her period so could only do basics

I stopped and asked for my pineapples back, then got dressed and left with 15-20 minutes still left. That was deception and I only got a massage so I only paid for a massage

Be polite but get dressed and leave

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    One time last year I showed pineapples, she said yes, took the pineapples, then half way through the punt she said she had her period so could only do basics
    An ML I'd seen several times, messaged her I was going to book her the next day. She replied she was on her period so FS was a no-go and if I wanted to pass, she'd understand. Told her I'd go ahead with the booking, thanking her for the heads up. Paid her my standard rate for part 2.5, she actually said it was too much and wanted to hand me back a pineapple. I told her to keep it.

Just the benefits of a regular: I had her WeChat and she appreciated the regular business.

At 200 stanmore a girl mentioned 150 for fs so I said that 50 is already charged by shop in the base price. She immediately agreed on 2 pine apples.
    Sometimes it is important to use bigger head for right decision.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The first rule of business, you are the king and you control the cash. So you must learn to say no and walk away, if she’s ugly walk away, if she is greedy and too expensive for tips walk away, The whore is just a whore and by doing this type of job just proves she is willing to do anything for money she will even drop her prices to stop the cash from walking away.
    So just offer her a fair price for the service she provides. And if she can’t do that, than that’s her problem

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn that's cold

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    At 200 stanmore a girl mentioned 150 for fs so I said that 50 is already charged by shop in the base price. She immediately agreed on 2 pine apples.
    Sometimes it is important to use bigger head for right decision.
    Many girls in 200 Stanmore couldn't move away from $150 FS. I just don't do it there and get $100 FS from another shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea I'm a fucking idiot. Should of walked. It was funny cause Monday I went to pure massage at North Sydney. Service wise it's identical. Massage and full service. The girl at pure massage did cbj and a quick fuck after the massage but they had the prices printed on the wall for each room.

I left quite happy even though I was used to diamond service because I didn't expect much from the price. Anyways I guess I gotta just get over it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yea I'm a fucking idiot. Should of walked.
    Anyways I guess I gotta just get over it.
    Hey, it makes a good war story, and lesson re-learned about not growing complacent. I know I get complacent and careless and have to be re-educated. Just hope my tuition fees are a bit less...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyways I guess I gotta just get over it.
    All part of the learning process don't be too harsh on yourself. Couple weeks ago thought I'd got a good deal at 14B for B2B BBBJ DATY & FS but got so carried away and enjoyed the punt only to realise on the drive home there was no BJ - oh well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We have all had Meng's experience at one time or another. More than once usually. For me it tends to put me off punting for a week or three, so I excuse myself that she saved me money. Piss weak reasoning of course, but as an old timer once told me; "Fresh cunt, Fresh courage" and I move on to the next one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the time if she ask if i want an extra, i just blurt out the number and they will do accordingly with the amount.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, I visited the same girl once and I didn’t pay any extra as the girl was not my type sorry. You know when you want to go ahead or not I believe. If after you strip yourself naked and when the girl is naked and you are still not sure if you want to have sex with her or not, probably you should not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Shit guys I'm second guessing myself. It might actually be Shirlee. They were rostered on the same time. I'm looking at the photos and the girl I saw looked more like Shirlee. Cause she was thin, tall and leggy and I'm looking at Luna's photo and she doesn't look thin at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL sorry to say you got played bro, can't imagine she asked for that much, maybe she sensed you are a easy prey? ah well...lesson learnt :P

FYI I never negotiate, I just do my research before hand and prepare to pay the amount, or walk if the price isn't right, fuck dem MLs asking for ridiculous extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank brother Meng for TOFFT. Don't give up on RNT's for good part 3's as there are great experiences to be had - esp if the girl is hot and has a decent part 1. Just remember if the price is too high, the advantage of RNT is even if you are as horny AF, if the price is too high or the girl doesn't look hot (assuming the shop declined to give you a line-up)

1. always book 30 mins for a new joint
    2. up front just go for basic NHJ for a new girl
    3. extend if the session is going well. They usually agree unless they're extremely popular (but this is new joint + new girl rule)
    4. Upgrade later in the session if there's chemistry and you 2 are getting it on

From someone who's learnt the hard way.

I've had a run of dud punts lately and only lost $90 as I kept to these simple rules.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    LOL sorry to say you got played bro, can't imagine she asked for that much, maybe she sensed you are a easy prey? ah well...lesson learnt :P

FYI I never negotiate, I just do my research before hand and prepare to pay the amount, or walk if the price isn't right, fuck dem MLs asking for ridiculous extras.
    Yea you know what. She did at the beginning asked if I've been here before and I said it was my first time at 161. She must of picked that up and thought it was my first time. I think the person I saw was Shirlee actually not Luna (sorry Luna). Someone else confirmed it in my AR. As the girl was thin and leggy and Luna doesn't look too thin in the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thank brother Meng for TOFFT. Don't give up on RNT's for good part 3's as there are great experiences to be had - esp if the girl is hot and has a decent part 1. Just remember if the price is too high, the advantage of RNT is even if you are as horny AF, if the price is too high or the girl doesn't look hot (assuming the shop declined to give you a line-up)

1. always book 30 mins for a new joint
    2. up front just go for basic NHJ for a new girl
    3. extend if the session is going well. They usually agree unless they're extremely popular (but this is new joint + new girl rule)
    4. Upgrade later in the session if there's chemistry and you 2 are getting it on

From someone who's learnt the hard way.

I've had a run of dud punts lately and only lost $90 as I kept to these simple rules.
    Thanks bro. As a brothel goer. I love my bbbj and DFK and I know 80% of MLs don't provide it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea usually ML service is standard, cbj, sex etc, I've even had ones that don't do BJ just sex but that's rare, some do BBBJ for an extra pineapple, but it quickly adds up so nowadays I mostly go to FS, had a few instances recently where the ML bumped up the extra from $100 to $150, that and fucking on a massage table, I've decided to go back to mostly FS joints.

Also I never tell a ML it's my first time to a joint, lot them don't really ask but I've had one or two asked in the past and I could sense what they were after...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    According to their website, that $130 includes "Massage and Full Nude Happy Ending Inclusive". So yea, this dude was scammed big time! I'd only be paying $50 for FS on top of that! Maybe a bit more if the girl was a real hottie?

PS - I didn't even know there was a massage shop there now? It used to be Victoria's Secrets - full service brothel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast