Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How the fuck do you RnT veterans do it? Fucking hate negotiating extras.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Thank brother Meng for TOFFT. Don't give up on RNT's for good part 3's as there are great experiences to be had - esp if the girl is hot and has a decent part 1. Just remember if the price is too high, the advantage of RNT is even if you are as horny AF, if the price is too high or the girl doesn't look hot (assuming the shop declined to give you a line-up)

1. always book 30 mins for a new joint
    2. up front just go for basic NHJ for a new girl
    3. extend if the session is going well. They usually agree unless they're extremely popular (but this is new joint + new girl rule)
    4. Upgrade later in the session if there's chemistry and you 2 are getting it on

From someone who's learnt the hard way.

I've had a run of dud punts lately and only lost $90 as I kept to these simple rules.
    Myself, I always book 60 minutes. The price difference doesn't seem all the much, maybe 30. Yes, it's longer out of my life, but also hers, so given she makes her coin with the extras, and I'm occupying her for an hour, I figure there's an incentive for HER to participate.

My MO is to set a pineapple on the massage table to express my interests. With some, I know I'm not interested in anything more, but, in my search for knowledge, willing to pay to see what her birthday suit looks like, and how well her hand coordination is. With others, I'll see if she offers an upgrade; others, I'll inquire, sometimes at the beginning (if I find her particularly attractive), or at the flip.

MY experience, most will time the flip at 30/40 minutes in, the earlier if the room is warming up.

For me, I figure at the worst I'll get a descent massage (most times), and some, think the common keyword used is relaxation. Most of the time, works, and, bottom line, whatever, NOW i KNOW what HER experience is like with ME that day.

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    FYI I never negotiate, I just do my research before hand and prepare to pay the amount, or walk if the price isn't right, fuck dem MLs asking for ridiculous extras.
    Agreed, the user guide I read here, written a couple of years ago, has stood the test of time. For OTT prices, I just mark it down to "it never hurts to ask", just like I can always say "No thank you."

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yea you know what. She did at the beginning asked if I've been here before and I said it was my first time at 161. She must of picked that up and thought it was my first time.
    When I'm in BKK, or when I was in DXB, I enjoy playing the interrogation game:
    1. Where you come from? translation: how fat is your wallet
    2. How long you stay fill in the blank? translation: can I charge you the tourist price, or do I have to use the resident price

I'd always answer "oh, first time in fill in the blank", and watch her eyes go around like a slot machine. Then, as the conversation progressed, see how long it took her to catch on that perhaps it wasn't my first time... Same here with Thais... As I'm talking, I slip in a few Thai words, some expressions, and see how long it takes her to catch on I might be more familiar with Thailand...

Nothing malicious, just a bit of fun and games... Worst that's happened is a friendly punch in the shoulder.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate girls that hassle

Usually it’s $50 for each incremental which I’m ok with

It should be a 1 min discussion.

If I see the girl is greedy I just go for minimum and never return

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hassle or hustle is part of business

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123