Thread: Private house richlands

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private house richlands

Has anyone been to the private unit in Richlands lately? Would love some feedback
    I’ve seen a few ads for different ladies working out of there, original lady was candy?

Any more info or an honest review would be great. I went a few times probably 18 months ago but haven’t been in a long time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you post a link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still operating, a mix of new girls come and go fresh out of Thailand. Boss lady still running a tight ship. My favorite there went and got married, so the desire to go back has gone.

Boss lady gives a great massage, but very clinical and money hungry when it comes to extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If its the place I am thinking of and been to it was a mixed bag. one time the massage was good and extras were close to 4pinapples for the hour and the attitude was meh. Another time the attitude was pretty good and she made me put my hands between her legs while massaging my back from the head end so to speak

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Managed to get back here and had a good time last Friday, I think it’s hit and miss from a few private messages I got too just depends on how busy they have been that day depending on how much extras cost.. one wanted 6 pines for FS and I was like yeah not happening sorry.
    Got a massage and a good naked hj with touching and extra play for 4 pines, massage was good without being rushed sams with the extras but up there in price I think

Will return one day maybe when the tax return lands as they offer 4 hands