Thread: Luna one of the most expensive punts relative to service I've ever had

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Luna one of the most expensive punts relative to service I've ever had

So decided to take one for the team and check this place out cause everyone was complaining about all the shills. I don't normally do rub and tug cause of the fucking negotiations for extras.

Anyways rocked up to the place. It's a nice shop. Entrance is kinda in a alleyway perpendicular to Victoria Avenue so it's quite discreet. I walked in and it seems to be multi level complex with the reception on the second floor. Looks a bit old but still ok.

Booked Luna because I wanted a slim girl and she was the only one available at the time. Paid $130 for one hour and was taken to a room to wait for her.

With the room you can tell it's a legal brothel also. There's a spa shower and a small bed setup kinda like a massage table but no hole for your head obviously.

In came Luna. She's quite pretty and friendly. Tall, slim and leggy. You can tell she's probably had some work done on her face and is definitely early to mid 30s. Still quite attractive. She has nice tight jeans on that accentuated her legs. I stripped but she still kept her clothes on. Massage was average. Like as good as you'd expect from a RnT.

Got through about the 20 minute mark and she asked me to flip over. Asked what service I wanted and I said what's on offer. She said she can do blowjob or FS.

I asked how much for FS and she quoted FUCKING $250!!!!!!! At this point I might as well go all the way and do a full review of this place so went ahead and thought that was that. She then asked whether I wanted BJ and said it was an extra $50. I was quite upset at this point but thought might as well. Assuming I'm paying the extra for bbbj.

So I took a quick shower also thinking it was bbbj. The spa shower is slippery as fuck so be careful getting out.

Out the shower and she's already stripped. Again decent slim body but she's taking me for a ride at this point. Fucking gets me to lie down and puts a condom on my floppy unerect cock. I said to her maybe get me hard first and she said she's just getting ready.

At this point I already knew it was going to be a fucking condom blow job and just wanted to get it over with.

Did some crappy cat bath. I got hard and she put the condom on all the way. Started giving me a bj which was shit to average. She was going quite fast probably thinking she can get me off without even fucking her.

Eventually she gave up and hopped on top for CG. Very mechanical, not a lot of touching. Switched to mish and then blew doggy.

I was kidna over it at this point. She gave me a leg massage and then asked me to shower. I dressed and got out of there.

Again not sure if it's the shop or the girl specifically but I absolutely won't go back for Luna anyways. $430 for a shitty condom blow job and a mechanical fuck. The price did not match the service.

Mind you it's not the most expensive punt I've had but the price to service ratio was way off. This is why I fucking hate RnT. The ML if they sniff blood will take you for a ride.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Appreciate the sacrifice

Being one of those getting sick and tired of the shills filling this thread with their spam, I appreciate you taking one for the team and posting an honest review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the honest review.
    That's the problem when there's no set pricing for fs at a brothel like this one.
    I believe its $150 an hour on the other side of the road.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ouch. That even hurt my wallet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, thanks for taking one for the team. Very expensive punt indeed.

When you start negotiating prices or haggling it becomes a total mood killer. If you say no to their exorbitant price then the rest of the session would be pretty awkward (I would assume, don't think I have said no thanks before)

Thanks Meng, this shop is quite convenient and I like the the look of a few girls on their WeChat feed. Not sure of I will now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh man that hurts. This thread should be bumped every single day so people get reminded on what to expect from this shop with their stupid marketing strategy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    When you start negotiating prices or haggling it becomes a total mood killer. If you say no to their exorbitant price then the rest of the session would be pretty awkward (I would assume, don't think I have said no thanks before)

Thanks Meng, this shop is quite convenient and I like the the look of a few girls on their WeChat feed. Not sure of I will now.
    I put those OTT asking prices as just that, asking, as in "it never hurts to ask". Just like it also never hurts to say "No thank you". If she makes a counter offer, fine. If not, she'll most likely cut the time, but then, do you REALLY want to be in a room with someone who doesn't want to be there? No use throwing good money after bad (to use the ole cliche). Sometimes you just take the loss and mark it up to experience.

But sometimes it does work out, especially given that the girl makes her money off the extras, and might not be willing to make some profit out of it.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2624546

Good enough to go back to, see later on, same thread.

With others, it was a one-n-done:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2629928

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Oh man that hurts. This thread should be bumped every single day so people get reminded on what to expect from this shop with their stupid marketing strategy!
    It did fucking hurt. Noticed she's not rostered on anymore. Hopefully she's moved somewhere else to rip off customers.

Actually shit I'm second guessing myself. I'm looking at the roster and it could of be either Luna or Shirlee. The girl I saw looks a lot like the first photo of Shirlee lol. Sorry guys I'm getting confused now.

I fucking didn't take note of who I saw cause the receptionist recommended me some generic name lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the girl is slim and leggy it gonna be sherlee. I have seen Luna before and she is no way to be slim.

But again, even Luna asked for a lot for FS . I do feel that the extra is out of hands nowadays. Not long ago we are talking about 100 for part 3, top 150, but nowadays it seems standard for 150 and some girls who think they are young and pretty are ok to ask for 200 to 250 on top of everything else.

And i absolutely hate that the girl charges service by item, for example kiss 50, bj 50, full service 150, 69 50 dollars, this ruins the whole experience

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    If the girl is slim and leggy it gonna be sherlee. I have seen Luna before and she is no way to be slim.

But again, even Luna asked for a lot for FS . I do feel that the extra is out of hands nowadays. Not long ago we are talking about 100 for part 3, top 150, but nowadays it seems standard for 150 and some girls who think they are young and pretty are ok to ask for 200 to 250 on top of everything else.

And i absolutely hate that the girl charges service by item, for example kiss 50, bj 50, full service 150, 69 50 dollars, this ruins the whole experience
    Shit I think you're right bro. It was Shirlee and not Luna. Fuck sorry Luna. Can't see to change the thread title for some reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can believe it if it was Shirlee. I saw her last week but I didn't take up her offer. Just had a hand job. Tip her an extra $20 on top of the $130. Apparently she s only going to work 10 days straight so she is money hungary. I set a limit of $150 for fs on top of the $130 an hr max. Anything more is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Shit I think you're right bro. It was Shirlee and not Luna. Fuck sorry Luna. Can't see to change the thread title for some reason.
    Hahahaha you probably killed poor Luna’s income for the whole weekend

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Hahahaha you probably killed poor Luna’s income for the whole weekend
    Shit I know right. Sorry Luna!!!

Also curse you Shirlee you greedy lady!