Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you post ARs on your frequent girls or do you keep them for yourself?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Do you post ARs on your frequent girls or do you keep them for yourself?

This is something I always wondered and never seen anything here about it.

For many years I had a rotation of 2 or 3 girls who were my frequent girls. I may have posted one AR on each of them when I started seeing them before they were frequents but never again. So my question is, do you guys keep your favourite frequent girls to yourselves or you post ARs on them?

I wouldn’t post ARs every time I see them because I don’t want to be associated with girls as my frequent girls.

So, come clean boys, do you post ARs on your frequents? I don’t have a frequent at this point but I didn’t post ARs on mine beyond a first AR.

Mate, if you have posted an AR on any of your session, you were no longer keeping her to yourself.

Cheers

Ps. If most of us keep our session a secret and post no review, we won’t even have this forum Will we ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, if you have posted an AR on any of your session, you were no longer keeping her to yourself.

Cheers

Ps. If most of us keep our session a secret and post no review, we won’t even have this forum Will we ?
    Fair point. Perhaps the question needs to be better worded to do we post ARs on the frequent WLs/MLs that are beyond the arigato sayonara, pay fuck and leave. The ones we click and keep on going back to

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Fair point. Perhaps the question needs to be better worded to do we post ARs on the frequent WLs/MLs that are beyond the arigato sayonara, pay fuck and leave. The ones we click and keep on going back to
    Well, for me it’s always a Yes to post, basically if I was lucky enough to come across a good ML, in good I mean she would have some good qualities such as young and beautiful, a good body, either naturally busty or well proportioned, with good massage skills or good sensual services . If so, then why not share in the forum, is this not why we are all here for ?

Also, if I like the girl, then I would like her to be successful and popular so she can make some good money. And then if I’m friendly with the Mamasan that would be a good reason to help out the shop as well. If only just a thank you for finding this good girl for our pleasure, right ?

Cheers

Ps. For example, you guys have no idea how grateful I was when Bella started her shop at 812: Bonnie, Miko and Nina - the naturally busty talents have never been better at one shop at the same time before or after ! Just saying it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    So I have posted AR on the ones I've seen once. Personally, I almost don't do any return visits. Out of the two that I did have return visits, I posted an AR on one of them.

Here is another thing to consider. What if the ones that we frequent are actually quite popular and already have ARs?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, for me it’s always a Yes to post, basically if I was lucky enough to come across a good ML, in good I mean she would have some good qualities such as young and beautiful, a good body, either naturally busty or well proportioned, with good massage skills or good sensual services . If so, then why not share in the forum, is this not why we are all here for ?

Also, if I like the girl, then I would like her to be successful and popular so she can make some good money. And then if I’m friendly with the Mamasan that would be a good reason to help out the shop as well. If only just a thank you for finding this good girl for our pleasure, right ?

Cheers

Ps. For example, you guys have no idea how grateful I was when Bella started her shop at 812: Bonnie, Miko and Nina - the naturally busty talents have never been better at one shop at the same time before or after ! Just saying it.
    I like your approach. Do you tell them you will post a review? I saw someone else saying that they ask if they want a review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    So I have posted AR on the ones I've seen once. Personally, I almost don't do any return visits. Out of the two that I did have return visits, I posted an AR on one of them.

Here is another thing to consider. What if the ones that we frequent are actually quite popular and already have ARs?

Cheers
    I was thinking about the repeating ARs today. I don’t have a problem with that because it gives us various opinions because ymmv. I never realised some girls are so popular because there are barely any ARs on them. Think K Jessie for example. She is probably booked out everyday but there are barely any ARs recently. I wouldn’t mind ARs on them just to see if the service is changing for the better or worse. Just my view

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've done heaps of ARs of gems that I honestly didn't want to share. They end up being fucking hard to book and sometimes I wonder to myself should I?

In the end I still write it cause this forum is a journal of my punts and sharing is caring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I've done heaps of ARs of gems that I honestly didn't want to share. They end up being fucking hard to book and sometimes I wonder to myself should I?

In the end I still write it cause this forum is a journal of my punts and sharing is caring.
    You are right about the journal. I booked J Sola from 42G this arvo but checked my previous ARs because I thought I had seen her before. turned out I haven’t. It was useful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have posted ARs of repeat visits but not regularly, don't want to spam and only post on a frequent girl.

This is sometimes hard on the other forum where you need to post a certain number of ARs per 6 months

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It depends on the girl, not whether or not I regularly see her. Some girls you can easily feel that they're up for an increased customer count and they will welcome the new business.

Other girls come across as a lot more "fragile". Those give me the impression that I shouldn't be writing about her in a public forum because she might not welcome the extra business.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Situational. I've done ARs that made it near impossible to book a girl, but she was very grateful. I've kept some to myself if I felt that the girl was going to attract an increase in bad clients (due to shop typical demographics, service offered etc). Sometimes when a girl is popular and there are reviews flowing, of I don't have anything new to add then I don't bother reviewing, I'll just comment.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One girl I really regretted writing about was C Chance at GC. Not really sure if I contributed to her popularity but she became so hard to book after I wrote a short review of her. Maybe a coincidence??

I like your approach. Do you tell them you will post a review? I saw someone else saying that they ask if they want a review.
    No, not to the MLs anyway. But the Mamasans from my regular shops knew that I will usually post a review. It’s not hard to figure out especially if the ML suddenly gets a lot of bookings after my visit……. Lol

Cheers

For example: Words from Nicole ex QVB: Iris was totally booked out yesterday, 14 bookings , all half hour, many customers wanted to extend but no can.

True story.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It depends on the girl, not whether or not I regularly see her. Some girls you can easily feel that they're up for an increased customer count and they will welcome the new business.

Other girls come across as a lot more "fragile". Those give me the impression that I shouldn't be writing about her in a public forum because she might not welcome the extra business.
    Agreed.

I'm an RnT patron. I'll post an AR of most all my punts, the initial visit. And another on the same girl, especially if the service changed (e.g. upgrade from 2.5 to 3), or she did something memorable. But I don't continue to post AR's with my regulars. That becomes repetitious which is why I repeat, but it'd just be the same AR, copy and paste, with a date change.

I agree that I want her, and her shop, to do well so she sticks around. I do feel a bit bad about writing a poor review, I don't want to break anyone's rice bowl. But it IS what happened to ME, so I feel it's just the other side of the coin of a good review. Would be unfair to the girls who do provide good service to not write a poor one.

But with some, no, I don't post. One I immediately recall, the first visit, she initiated the upgrade to 2.5. Good enough, I returned, inquired about part 3. Her response was "she'd have to think about it", which I interpreted as perhaps not with everyone. I'm a bit paranoid from experiences on the international forum where not a small number think that they are entitled to the same services as the posting member, and don't want to take no for an answer. They can't comprehend the YMMV. Like GoldfishMan, I just got the feeling she might not appreciate the extra business and could take care of herself.

And I don't ask the girls. MY experience, she most likely asks "Are they like you?", which I can't answer. Here, given there's a built-in screen of working in a shop, she, with the shop's help, can take care of herself. But I do think about it.

Given that AR's factor into my decision to visit someone, I feel it's only fair to reciprocate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not writing as many recently as jn most cases the girl and her services/mo have been well covered and I agree with what's been said ....usually I'll simply concur.
    Am usually compelled to do a specific AR when a session is exemplary or alternatively, crap.
    Don't see the point of holding back info as that undermines the core purpose and the benefits of the forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is something I always wondered and never seen anything here about it.

For many years I had a rotation of 2 or 3 girls who were my frequent girls. I may have posted one AR on each of them when I started seeing them before they were frequents but never again. So my question is, do you guys keep your favourite frequent girls to yourselves or you post ARs on them?

I wouldn’t post ARs every time I see them because I don’t want to be associated with girls as my frequent girls.

So, come clean boys, do you post ARs on your frequents? I don’t have a frequent at this point but I didn’t post ARs on mine beyond a first AR.
    I guess this becomes delicate territory. I have posted ARs on several SP girls over a couple of years - more recently Natalie I posted for her after I got an OK as she transitioned from SP to Apple Massage more so as a service to those that had in other recent posts about her service delivery.

I post incidentals ARs - only to give an accurate account of a new experience eg Red Rose Massage Dragon Tendon Service - but why would I repeat more of the same ARS -chances are the same service would be no different unless delivered by an entirely different style of girl exceeding a previous service.

Same with a regular ML it’s just more of the same ARS - like ground hog day - Round 1 would probably be not much different to Round 50. What attracts you to a regular becomes very personal and private to yourself - difficult to pass on the emotions that have brought you to that place if attachment has been established ? Some would say “don’t know what he sees in that ML”.

I’d be more concerned about the proliferation of arguably “paid” multiple ARs for Shops (which you can view in the current After Reports) which tend to deflect from the more genuine and simple reviews.

Bit of a waffle but I guess the drift is there - “cest la vie”. Challenging forum topic.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't get an opportunity to punt much. For the ones i go back to I would like the girl to still be around from the additional business from other punters so she's still rostered in my next punting window.

It's all symbiotic in my view.

If she gets too popular and hard to book it's probably cos she's doing a good job and hot, and not purely because of this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It really depends. I generally won’t do an AR if the lady has a few already unless I feel like I got something different. I will add a few comments to an existing AR though. They generally have to be really good or really bad though for me to comment.

That said I try to wait to the second visit if I’m going to review to see if it’s consistent service or a one off. Everybody has off days and I wouldn’t want to tank a girls reputation just because we didn’t click

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw J sola yesterday and she has a few reviews already and my experience was consistent, I might just add a comment instead of writing a new review.

Great approach I think

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast