Thread: Wolli Creek Massage - DD cup Korean Grace

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wolli Creek Massage - DD cup Korean Grace

Shop: Wolli Creek Korean Massage

I checked nearby from my wechat this morning, and found this Korean massage in Wolli Creek, I have been there before, but not seeing the right masseuse. Called and kjnow there is new tall lady wotking today, named Grace. Looked pretty in the pic.

Arrived at 12pm, and she welcomed me at the door, really sexy body shape and you can easily tell whats hiden inside. Around 168cm tall, and nice breast, D cup for sure., size 8/10. And she told me she can do anything based on my needs.

Service start with nice massage and light touch for 20mins, then she start preparing and doing body slide to me. It was amazing than massaged by her busty body. Then she gave me a nice blow and straach my back during that time. Asked for a full at the end.

Overall, I must say, shes the most attractive Koreanm ladies near Wolli creek and Kpogarah. And service was 10/10.

She said she only working on Friday at the moment, if you would like to see her, better call before you go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to visit her by seeing your review. She is really pretty and nice I had fs with her. Her body is to die for . She look really good milf. I thinks she is open to more extras . She is really good I’m conversation . She is the type that I love.
    Thanks for your review bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovey View Post
    Shop: Wolli Creek Korean Massage

I checked nearby from my wechat this morning, and found this Korean massage in Wolli Creek, I have been there before, but not seeing the right masseuse. Called and kjnow there is new tall lady wotking today, named Grace. Looked pretty in the pic.

Arrived at 12pm, and she welcomed me at the door, really sexy body shape and you can easily tell whats hiden inside. Around 168cm tall, and nice breast, D cup for sure., size 8/10. And she told me she can do anything based on my needs.

Service start with nice massage and light touch for 20mins, then she start preparing and doing body slide to me. It was amazing than massaged by her busty body. Then she gave me a nice blow and straach my back during that time. Asked for a full at the end.

Overall, I must say, shes the most attractive Koreanm ladies near Wolli creek and Kpogarah. And service was 10/10.

She said she only working on Friday at the moment, if you would like to see her, better call before you go.
    How much was the total damage bro? I’m interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    70$ massage plus 80$ for fs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know if there's a side door for this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you say “ Milf”… how old is Grace ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charles.johnson69 View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a side door for this place?
    Yes the side door is now operational, not sure whether it needs unlocking, best to confirm with the shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers. Thanks for confirming.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm planning on checking this place out today, any insights to her age? Cheers lads

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    When you say “ Milf”… how old is Grace ?
    Keen to know this as well, thanks guys!