Thread: Cock rings

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cock rings

Does anyone wear a cock ring into a massage session, just for novelty and laughs? Are they a Kamagra alternative?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are going to do it, i personally would just ask your regular M/L if she was cool with trying it out, and make shore the one you use is brand new and you open the packet in front of her for hygiene reasons,
    now for fucking i would use a thinner tighter fit one so you can get deeper penetration and a solid blood hold in your shaft
    but for a BJ and Hj get one with a ball separator so she can suck on your balls while stroking your shaft.
    i found www.adultdirect.com.au to have some great prices

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't know a cockring was a thing! . I thought it was a sledge from primary school days. A kid called another a cockring when they were being a dickhead towards him. )

I had to look it up and see it's for helping maintain a stiffy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Make sure you don't cut circulation to have permanent blue balls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicks View Post
    Make sure you don't cut circulation to have permanent blue balls
    Yeah... they look a bit dicey! I think I'll stick to chemicals!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is a vibrating cock ring called Tenga smart vibe ring. It will really improve your game. Every woman I've tried it on loves it and a great way to intro toys in the bedroom with your SO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Personally I've used a vibrating silicon cock ring https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173690718679

One of my regulars loves it. She sit on my cock while cock ring vibrates, she goes crazy. Battery drains out quickly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by sardon View Post
    Personally I've used a vibrating silicon cock ring https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173690718679

One of my regulars loves it. She sit on my cock while cock ring vibrates, she goes crazy. Battery drains out quickly
    A good thing those things don't run on lithium ion batteries, imagine if one caught on fire!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Does anyone wear a cock ring into a massage session, just for novelty and laughs? Are they a Kamagra alternative?
    I have not tired one yet ever. does it help with longer erections?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I does make your cock to be throbbing all the time and harder erection, but i found it very weird to have it on regularly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    I have not tired one yet ever. does it help with longer erections?
    They are enlarging and sexy but they need to come with a timer as it can feel like they have been on too long and doing some permanent damage. With my lady I have had to stop mid session and take it off!

There is some evidence that you have to be careful with them.

Using a brand new one is a good idea for the perception of hygiene. After you're spent the last thing you few like doing is cleaning your sex toys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't personally

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They don't sound safe. Just my opinion

i've used one once just to see what would happen (to me, not the ML)... i don't have any issues standing to attention and i felt like going into the adult warehouse for a laugh. didn't really do much for me. the blood circulation thing is something that i felt and i kept it up, but like i said, i don't have an issue there. it was more of a test

if you are looking at trying other things, i've tried a cock pump that i bought and brought with me to a private session. it felt fatter but i don't know if it's just me, but i felt like i didn't feel as much as i normally would if that makes sense? like i didnt have full sensation in my johnson
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over