Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you see the day you stop punting?

Banned

Can you see the day you stop punting?

Can you see the day you stop punting?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The only way is if I find someone with whom the sex is so chemical and intense that I wound have the need to punt cos there will be just no point.

I’ve had this experience until recently in early June when I was seeing my then regular every couple of weeks for almost 2 years and in that time hardly saw any other WLs cos the sex was so good. And the sex only for better. Unfortunately she left the industry at least temporarily. But yeah, with someone like that, I’d give up on seeing anyone else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When im married or in a serious relationship. I dont like keeping secrets with my significant other as i dont want my future wife to experience what my mom experienced with my dad (cheating).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i wonder too....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm wondering how I'll be able to afford it once I retire.... that's all though.... I think I would have to reduce my current tempo a lot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I can see that day for a number of reasons. I have slowed down recently which showed me that if I want I can stop. Not at the moment though, still a lot of punting to do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by okachimachi View Post
    i wonder too....
    Currently a big wonder.

I progressed from the by chance encounter, to an occasional, to the more planned, to a regular.?

And beyond that - it’s a matter of wealth, physical health (STI that passes onto the other half) and mental health. The latter involving either an epiphany moment or an understanding and hence the cessation of an addiction.

Otherwise agreed - I wonder???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    An STD will do the trick albeit temporarily

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most definitely. There's an end date approaching.
    Slowed a lot since April likely due to a regular disappearing (plus another finishing today) and the rosters of shops I frequent not that appealing lately.
    Have been thinking of trying RnT or Caucasian shops which may resurrect things...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes for sure. The question when? i don't know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been talking to a girl at uni for some weeks now and I haven't been to a shop in 2 months, also I've been saving money for a holiday so I think I'm done. Not sure why but some of the topics in the general chat interest me enough to login and read them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    I've been talking to a girl at uni for some weeks now and I haven't been to a shop in 2 months, also I've been saving money for a holiday so I think I'm done. Not sure why but some of the topics in the general chat interest me enough to login and read them.
    Agreed - nice to know what other punters are thinking - reacting to - appreciating - the struggles - just shows how absolutely human we all are - and what value MLs and WLs have in our lives.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My suggestion would be to take a break from punting and redirect the money saved toward something you truly enjoy, such as a fancy meal, a concert, or a track day, to find happiness from a different source. I might punt in the future, but I believe it's essential not to always cater to the desires in these situations.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Agreed - nice to know what other punters are thinking - reacting to - appreciating - the struggles - just shows how absolutely human we all are - and what value MLs and WLs have in our lives.
    Interesting comment, so what is the value that mls and WLs have in our lives. Is it just 1 hour of sex and that’s it? According to the pay fuck and leave, it should be, one hour of sex I. Whatever way you like and she is comfortable with. Nothing wrong with that. Any more than that it goes into what I call the prohibited territory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    When im married or in a serious relationship. I dont like keeping secrets with my significant other as i dont want my future wife to experience what my mom experienced with my dad (cheating).
    Sometimes they have downtime and you have needs then you will look back then do it again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Refedust View Post
    My suggestion would be to take a break from punting and redirect the money saved toward something you truly enjoy, such as a fancy meal, a concert, or a track day, to find happiness from a different source. I might punt in the future, but I believe it's essential not to always cater to the desires in these situations.
    Wise words.

Everyone here should print it out and paste it on his office wall.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Refedust View Post
    A fancy meal, her pussy
    A concert, her screams & moans
    A track day, a fucking session
    Happiness from a different source, there are 3 sources, usually they only let you go for 2
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thinking on slowing down with punting just sticking to my sb once a or twice a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Thinking on slowing down with punting just sticking to my sb once a or twice a week.
    I did that for a while earlier this year. However I got tired of the SBs after a while because I don’t host anymore as I had trouble with a couple who came back to my place uninvited so having to book a place to see them got a bit tiring.

The best SB I had hosted in her apartment in the lower north shore which was great and convenient. Then she moved to double bay, I went there a few times but it got a bit much with traffic, etc…

I think I am just turning into an old grumpy horny man.

Enjoy your SBs, Sbs are great I think.

Banned
    Our human body isn't exactly for seeking out mundane desires. We have the capabilities to experience the bliss of the gods from the past and ascend to paradise through the human body itself.

Sex just for the sake of temporary orgasm is mundane, but if you're able to harness a very powerful concentration through meditation you will be able to transform sexual orgasms into everlasting bliss that rivals the blissfulness of the gods.

Like any physical activity, it takes a lot of effort at first to try and remember the moment of bliss just before ejaculation. If you punt or masturbate often enough you can start to remember the feeling and utilise this feeling as your object of meditation.

Once you have mastery over this bliss, you don't need to punt or wake your partner up in the middle of the night every day just to satisfy your urges, although those living with a partner can choose how frequent they want to have sex on a weekly basis.

For me, I can stop punting as soon as I'm married because I don't identify myself with my urges any longer. When I have sex, it's all about affection. These days, whenever I book a WL or post-op TS for the hour, it's to make them feel affection when they're servicing me so that they don't feel like they're a sex toy and work doesn't feel like it's just another job with higher pay.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast