Thread: Real vs Fake

Junior Member(有D料到)

Real vs Fake

What if tomorrow some dude figures out and perfects AI technology and creates an almost perfect copy of a human (kinda like the ones from ex machina movie). Of course the sex industry is gonna make one that you can fuck, completely customizable from the face to the toes. Also the robot is self aware, has emotions, intelligent, and not capable of harming a human being.

So would you??? Or do you still prefer the real thing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, pass on the literal slavery part if you're building self aware intelligent beings and not giving them a choice if they want to work in this industry...

I really should get around to watching Westworld sometime.

Banned
    Scientists are not able to clone material like human flesh yet.

Until that day comes we'll be visiting massage parlours for tender juicy pink pussies.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I am sure it will become a market in the future

The argument would be that it's more hygienic
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    Yeah, pass on the literal slavery part if you're building self aware intelligent beings and not giving them a choice if they want to work in this industry...

I really should get around to watching Westworld sometime.
    The AI has became self aware & is defending itself
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pass.... I'll stick to the real thing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    What if tomorrow some dude figures out and perfects AI technology and creates an almost perfect copy of a human (kinda like the ones from ex machina movie). Of course the sex industry is gonna make one that you can fuck, completely customizable from the face to the toes. Also the robot is self aware, has emotions, intelligent, and not capable of harming a human being.

So would you??? Or do you still prefer the real thing?
    AI and robots are two different things, but when they converge they call it a humanoid robot, not to confuse it with cobots which have been around for ages in the manufacturing sector.
    Anyway some interesting developments in this area, especially when it comes to China.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9WQjlNhT94

....and btw the two small aliens the Mexican government unearthed, they are called humanoids. Perhaps they were punters in a past life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think other people will cater to that option. especially those who are not considered "ladies man"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I want fresh meat!