Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How important is CIM service to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How important is CIM service to you?

It’s heaps important to me. I really enjoy cumming in a hot girls mouth.

I won’t book a girl unless CIM is in her profile description now…9 times out of 10 I’ll want CIM for round 2.. once for a 1 hour session with a girl I had both rounds finish with a BBBJ CIM, I didn’t want to have sex..

Is CIM service important to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIM is top of my list for sure. Can skip to sex so long as bbbj cim is the finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s important but hard to find. Most girls don’t do it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    It’s important but hard to find. Most girls don’t do it.
    It isn't a thing in the FS places here AFAIK... I suspect anything though is for sale if you have the cash!
    As I like DFK, I'm happy they aren't offering CIM.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I personally prefer it as Cuming in a bag doesn't feel as good as a WL who knows how to suck a dick, more of a natural feeling doing CIM when her technique is warm, sloppy and soft from that tongue action

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    It’s heaps important to me. I really enjoy cumming in a hot girls mouth.

I won’t book a girl unless CIM is in her profile description now…9 times out of 10 I’ll want CIM for round 2.. once for an 1 hour session with a girl I had both rounds finish with a BBBJ CIM, I didn’t want to have sex..

Is CIM service important to you?
    CIM is very important to me the main thing is the girl knows how to suck a cock properly many of them don't.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s not that important because I get lot more satisfaction from CIP, pumping it it while thrusting and DFK all at the same time. Sure, most of them are CIP into a condom, but it’s still more satisfying than CiM to me. It’s a double win cos it keeps my costs of punting down.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Probably a 3/10 for me.

Not important to me at all because I rarely cum from a BJ. I used to try to CIM all the time but eventually found that I'm just not the "type" that can cum that way, at least not easily.

It's like my "cum button" is hard-wired to my "you're having sex" sensor in my head, if that even makes sense. As long as my dick isn't either in her pussy or in her arsehole, it becomes a real chore for me to reach orgasm. It's the sights, sounds and feeling of being in one of her holes, seeing her reaction to it, that gets me over the line most of the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think like half the girls at the better FS shops offer it inclusive, not as an extra. You just gotta ask. More recently I had a J girl at N5 who did it inclusive. We were in missionary and I just asked. She said yes so I flicked off the condom and moved up and busted it all into her mouth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not important to me, I prefer to cum while fucking, BJ is a nice addition but I rarely cum while being sucked, and sometimes my head gets too sensitive from BJ if the girl's technique is poor (I'm uncut).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    cim top list for me too, as long as the lady not over 45, i don't care about yong or mature lady, is all about her sucking skills. But these days very hard to find both good suck and cim girl now, any recommend bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very important, i like to give girls massive loads

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s great when the girl knows what to do. It’s also good when they gargle the cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, never had a girl gargle my cum before..

I’ve had a few K girls want to DFK me with my cum in their mouth. I always say.. no thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I’ve had a few K girls want to DFK me with my cum in their mouth. I always say.. no thanks.
    Come on mate, if they do it you should do it too. Just joking, had that happening to me a few times but I always say no. I once had a Chinese milf chasing me around the room with my cum in her mouth wanting to give it back. No way

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Come on mate, if they do it you should do it too. Just joking, had that happening to me a few times but I always say no. I once had a Chinese milf chasing me around the room with my cum in her mouth wanting to give it back. No way
    You should've asked her to spit it into a pan and make a cum omellete out of it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You should've asked her to spit it into a pan and make a cum omellete out of it.
    As our lovely Koreans say ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

That would be a cumellete. If ginza opened a coffee shop inside its premises it would be on the menu

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Fuck that annoys the hell out of me when WL do that, she has a mouthful of baby gravy and then she trys to kiss you

A WL at GC once told me that there was a VIP regular at GC that was notorious for always eating his own cum after the act. He'd empty the entire condom full of his own "outgoings" straight into his own belly.

I reckon it's a bit like a cat licking her arsehole clean after doing a shit. Never leave a trace of your DNA for anyone to track you down with or use for any unscrupulous acts. Or he's just practicing the ancient Taoist art of conservation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A WL at GC once told me that there was a VIP regular at GC that was notorious for always eating his own cum after the act. He'd empty the entire condom full of his own "outgoings" straight into his own belly.

I reckon it's a bit like a cat licking her arsehole clean after doing a shit. Never leave a trace of your DNA for anyone to track you down with or use for any unscrupulous acts. Or he's just practicing the ancient Taoist art of conservation.
    OMG… yuck.

Why did I read that… haha..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast