Thread: Asian Star Quality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian Star Quality

Asian Star used to be very good, now they just keep recycling the same girls

Do you know where all the talents have gone pre-covid-19?

Any thoughts guys?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where is this place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by okachimachi View Post
    where is this place
    Use google mate ... stop asking the obvious ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think its at coopers plains or archerfiled. Nver been as reviews are MEh and I am not paying 270 for an hour with no BBBJ

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my last three visits to AS, I've had to leave because the wait times were consistently long, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes or more. It appears there's an issue with the balance of supply and demand. On a Friday or Saturday night a few months ago, around 10pm, there were about 5 to 10 punters in the waiting lounge and even more waiting in their cars outside. I decided not to wait with them, but I'm unsure if this was solely because it was the weekend. Has anyone been here recently or to similar places and can share some intel?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    from my personal experience, most WLs kept asking for extras, $50 for this, $50 for that.

finally had a good session with a WL and she hinted someone tipped her $150 last night, did not go back for that, hope you punters are loaded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Line up not too bad. I saw a Korean girl here a couple of weeks ago. Nice body, size 8, young, beautiful skin, but I could tell she was somewhere else. Mainly Viet girls, not bad looking; and one skinny Chinese girl with a huge rack.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I recently visited Miso Honey on Northside and was genuinely impressed. The experience reminded me of the good old days pre Covid at AS. The service was attentive and not rushed, and there was an appealing selection of ladies. Highly recommend checking it out.