Thread: Heat wave + Moon Cake festival = Perfect storm of eye-candy!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Heat wave + Moon Cake festival = Perfect storm of eye-candy!!

FMD, you guys. Head on down to the City Chinatown area NOW if you want to experience it. I can't even focus on a single girl to ogle at, there are so many of them everywhere!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was thinking of going to Cabramatta tomorrow and checking out the moon festival there.
    Never know might run into a few Vietnamese W/Ls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Check out darling square. ABG heaven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    FMD, you guys. Head on down to the City Chinatown area NOW if you want to experience it. I can't even focus on a single girl to ogle at, there are so many of them everywhere!
    Food, Drinks, Girls... Asian paradise!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Food, Drinks, Girls... Asian paradise!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello guys, you’re right. The Heat Is On and girls just thin out on their clothes vuh la la. Plus the time of the year Miss Mooncake 🥮 is smiling down on you/us. Just enjoy the moment 😊

Surry Hills, 11/11/23 and one of lifes's great disapointments occurs...

A stiff NE breeze ruffles up the short pleated skirt on a girl.
    Underneath is a pair of sport shorts..

Banned
    Hey that’s where I am. There’s a house party playing quite loud. Bourke st and Devonshire.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Hey that’s where I am. There’s a house party playing quite loud. Bourke st and Devonshire.
    You post while working, while partying, your next AR you should post live as it's happening!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You post while working, while partying, your next AR you should post live as it's happening!
    It’s all comes under the umbrella of working. 18 hours today. That’s the problem no time to date girls at present just punt. I’ve already skipped one date last week. Hopefully we’ll connect this week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s all comes under the umbrella of working. 18 hours today. That’s the problem no time to date girls at present just punt. I’ve already skipped one date last week. Hopefully we’ll connect this week.
    So you're getting paid to post here?
    I really thought a baller like you would be retired at 50, not working 18 hours a day in his sixties!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    So you're getting paid to post here?
    I really thought a baller like you would be retired at 50, not working 18 hours a day in his sixties!
    I’m not paid to post here.

I retired at 55.

I look at working as a way of keeping youthful.

I met this guy who is a fit 83. He’s retired too. But still works by choice. Yes he bangs pussy. We were walking to his car and he started a jog then a run. He put me to shame, he literally runs between meetings.

Mate if I’m 83 and look as good as him and banging younger pussy at his age there’s no way I’m slowing down. He’s way fitter than his 45 year old son.

How many older people slow down and slow down till they’re immobile? That’s not going to be me. Let that be the other 99.9% of the population. They make their choices. They can live with them.

Banned
    I’m not paid to post here.

I retired at 55.

I look at working as a way of keeping youthful.

I met this guy who is a fit 83. He’s retired too. But still works by choice. Yes he bangs pussy. We were walking to his car and he started a jog then a run. He put me to shame, he literally runs between meetings.

Mate if I’m 83 and look as good as him and banging younger pussy at his age there’s no way I’m slowing down. He’s way fitter than his 45 year old son.

How many older people slow down and slow down till they’re immobile? That’s not going to be me. Let that be the other 99.9% of the population. They make their choices. They can live with them.
    I'd start my own business at retirement age - Hire a Hubby. Not the property maintenance type but the travelling gigolo type LMAO

I can also cosplay as a plumber looking to fix a leaky tap 😉🤣🤣🤣