Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music during the punt

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Music during the punt

What music do you prefer the WL to play during the punt?

No music at all?

Does a certain genre turn you on/off?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

"Push it to the limit" from the Scarface soundtrack on repeat FTW

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honestly don’t care as I won’t be paying attention to the music

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    American Psycho the full official soundtrack: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsFEjczMTbM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    111 Petersham. Adele on loop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One girl asked what music I wanted once.... I said any 80's stuff.... ended up fucking her doggy style as she held a mini-vibe to her clit to Cyndi Lauper's 'Time after time'... surreal as she was a bit of a party girl...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who needs music when you can make your own with the girl, and i want everyone in the building to hear it too.
    And you know you made some good sounds when all the other girls pop their head out the waiting room just to have a look at the conductor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought the music was to que the ML into certain parts of the massage routine.

And later to hide the noises from the fun parts lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I quite like sounds of nature...like birds, waterfalls, etc...have had that at 41 Epping and I think it is really nice. Another local RnT plays chinese instrumental music, which is also pretty nice. I am very open minded with music generally but am not a fan of having pop/rock etc playing while with an ML...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Beethoven's 'Pathetique' Piano Sonata No 8 in C minor, If the slow second movement is repeated, the Sonata almost exactly fits a half hour appointment. It is the perfect 'build up, teasing' music.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vivaldi - winter lol or the weekend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anything loud enough to cover her scream

I think music is quite important during a RnT session especially for 60 min+ sessions.

In the good old days of At Michelle’s on Newland St BJ, where each ML had her own studio unit , and price was all inclusive . You just lay down there to enjoy the part 1 with regular encouragement and stimulation via the second hole. And before you knew it, a naked busty body would be sliding all over your oily back to make sure you are rock hard and begging to turn over……

Those were the days. Mona the American girl used to have a cassette full of sensual love sounds which created such an erotic embience that really heightened all my senses. Songs like Sade’s Smooth Operator, Captain and Tennille’s Do that to me one more time , Chicago’s If you leave me now just to name a few.

Making me wish that the edging session will last forever…….. haha

So yes, mood music is very important.

Ps. Not really these days when I’m always in a big rush and usually only have time for a quickie .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A lot of the Chinese MILFs like to play their own Chinese music which I actually don’t mind as long as it’s on low volume cos I like to hear them when I fuck ‘em. Also the many dance TikTok remix are good to listen to, especially when there’s a good beat you can really fuck then in line with. Others will let you chose on their phones. I think it sets the mood usually well.
    Given a choice, it depends of the girl I’m with. Some I just wanna fuck without any music, and others a bit of music can be good.

But you gotta be a bit on your guard - my first time with Thai superwhore Jenny @271 Vixens couple years ago, she pumped some tune so hard it made me jizz early at the 45 minute mark. I sure didn’t fall for that trick next time with her lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Few years ago at 8 carniage, Blacktown. Walked into a room and was like a disco. Thai bird had the party tunes pumping, strobe lights and a disco ball. She said she liked to party and if it was ok

Didn’t hinder the experience, I think it was fun. Something different

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I'll just say that those slow K Pop songs are a turn off

EDM & Hip Hop are turn ons for me
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually prefer trance/techno for some reason it gets me pumped, and I'm not even a party person, but yea any music genre does it for me I'm not too picky, when I'm fucking it's gonna get loud anyway...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    none. it's just off-putting to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prodigy - smack my bitch up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve fucked a lot to Fisher Tech House and Tomorrowland in recent years.
    It’s good cos there’s tunes you can synch your thrust to. And it goes for an hour or more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast