Thread: J Shoko - Fun pocket rocket that's quirky as hell

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Shoko - Fun pocket rocket that's quirky as hell

Date: April 2023

Girl: J Shoko

Services Provided: Shower Together, DFK, BBBJ, Catbath, DATY, CFS in CG, missionary, & doggy

Face: 6.5/10 - more cute than pretty or gorgeous; pics on the website are her, though they are highly photoshopped

Body: 9/10 - tiny girl with curves in the right places due to her doing squats at the gym

Service: 10/10

Personality/After Sex: 7/10 - Quirky as hell. She only doesn't score any higher because her English isn't great

SUMMARY: Tiny and fit girl that likes to be in control. Good service for the price. Her CG is incredible! Though book her fast and early before she gets burnt out.

This AR is late. I actually saw her last April in what may have been her first day, and she was full of energy at the time. I've read ARs posted weeks after mine where punters were saying her performance was lackluster, which I would attribute to being burnt out. As such, YMMV.

I was meant to post this back when I first saw her, but by the time I got my shit together and finished the draft, she was long gone so I didn't bother submitting it. Now that she's back, I figure now's a good time to post this since I had such and unforgettable experience, and thankfully I actually saved the draft.

I booked Shoko earlier in the day, got to the venue, and was asked to wait a bit until she was ready. While I was waiting, I noticed Au Violet was surprisingly on the roster at the time. She definitely wasn't on there earlier, and she's been on my radar for some time now, but I've never had the chance to see her (I'd usually be at work or something when she's on). So I asked management if I can cancel my booking with Shoko and switch to Violet.

They told me I'd have to wait or come back since Violet was booked for the next few hours, and I could tell they were reticent to switch because Shoko was already fully booked. They even showed me her schedule/calendar as proof. I'm guessing it's much easier on the management team and the WL if there's already a set schedule for the day. I didn't want to be a dick so I kept the original booking, and I'm so glad that I did.

When I entered the room I noticed she was tiny, but fit. She most definitely goes to the gym a lot and her room was strewn with tubs of protein powders, shakers, and other supplements.

We made a bit of small talk before she gave me a toothbrush to brush my teeth (odd) while undressing to have a shower. When she got naked I told her she was so small and cute. "But I'm strong!" she said, while giving me a double bicep pose. She gave this super quirky, almost evil laugh that didn't reach her eyes. "Heh heh."

We had a forgettable shower and got to the bed where she gave me hard cat bath before going down to my little bro for a decent BBBJ. Oddly enough, the strong cat bath is what stood out--not because it was amazing but because it was... Odd. Usually WLs gently lick, but this girl was basically flexing her tongue while licking me. Like she was licking some ice cream that just came out of some liquid nitrogen. Odd.

After a bit of that, she grabbed a dom and put some lube on her pussy. I told her that I didn't want to do that yet. I think she wanted to control her routine, but I wanted some DATY first. She flicked a couple of tissues out of the box by the bed and wiped her cooch clean of the lube she just applied.

"Doesn't taste good. Heh heh." she told me. Meh. I don't mind the taste, and I went to work. It didn't take long for me to find the spot she likes, so I did my usual trick of sucking and kissing, and she was loving it. Her intial almost dominating personality first turned into soft, submissive moaning, which evolved into loud cumming. Her hips spasmed while I tongued her spot as she continued to cum hard and loud. I stuck my tongue in her hole while she moaned so I can taste her cum.

Now I was ready. We put on the dom, but didn't bother using lube. She was wet already. "Big," she whimpered. "You're going to kill me".

"I thought you were strong?" I replied.

"No..." it almost sounded like she was pleading.

I laid her on her back for mish and put it in. She was an extremely tight fit and her face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure, so I had to go very very gently, and very very slowly. At this point I thought she'd be one of those girls that would want to stop because it's too tight, and I would have left disappointed (it's happened to me before), but she still took it.

I couldn't really get into a rhythm in mish because I can tell she didn't like the position. Too tight. So I flipped her over for some doggy.

Again, I had to go very slowly for a few minutes but as I was loosening her up I started to slowly go deeper and deeper as she moaned in pleasure. "Mmmmmmmm...." Got her. She was now soaking wet with her white, foamy girl cum running down her right inner thigh. (Her and J Marina are the only two WLs I've ever gotten to drip the good foamy stuff.) I knew she was loving this so I took the opportunity to pound her a bit harder, a bit faster, in increasing increments.

I put one hand on the back of her neck/shoulder area for some leverage while I pounded away in doggy with her dripping wet. "Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!"

I spanked her in doggy while pounding her harder and she told me to go gentle. "I'm so sorry!" I said and I slowed right down again. In. Out. In. Out.

"No, spank me gentle. Fuck me hard" was her response. "Yes, ma'am! Look at you taking the whole thing!" (I didn't bother with the spanking again.)

I was about to bust, so I had to switch positions again and I lay on my back.

This is where she really shines. Her CG skills are terrific! She started slow but almost immediately went hard and fast and gave that evil laugh of hers.

"Heh heh heh."

I told her I was about to cum, and she commanded "No. You're not allowed to" and she went harder and faster.

"Heh heh heh."

"Okay, I won't cum." I looked up and braced myself.

"You're not allowed to cum" she repeated. While she was riding me hard, she grabbed me by the wrists and held me down with both hands with my arms spread apart, then licked me with that strong cat bath before making her way to my mouth. It didn't feel like a DFK at all, but I'd describe it more like she was licking my tongue. It's hard to explain. I guess she was almost forcing her tongue into my mouth, like how I was putting my tongue in her pussy to taste her cum from inside her earlier.

Evil laugh again. "Heh heh heh."

She then put my hands over my head so she can pin me down with one hand, and she put her other hand around my neck like she was going to choke me. She didn't actually choke me but her hand was there to control the situation and I found it so incredibly hot.

I couldn't last any longer and I exploded inside her whlie in CG.

"Heh heh heh."

"You're done..." she asked, as she slid off and took the dom off my little bro. "But I'm not tired yet!" she continued.

It usually takes about a minute before my little bro goes completely flaccid after busting, but Shoko did not let that happen. She immediately put on another dom, lubed up, put me in her and rode in CG again.

What a naughty, incredible, little minx.

I loved the effort, but unfortunately my little bro wasn't up for the challenge and after a few minutes of that, we stopped. (It was honestly starting to hurt cos I was so sensitive after busting a gallon of jizz a few moments ago.)

She was trying to talk dirty but didn't know the English. When she spoke it into my Google translator (mood killer, I know), it translated to be "I like playing pranks" and she said that's not what she's trying to say.

(Obviously. Though she is quirky as hell, so who knows?)

I then said into the translator, "You like being a a naughty girl?" and when it translated to the Japanese she exclaimed, "Yes! That's what I want to say. How do you say in English? Naw-ti?"

So if she tells you she likes being naughty, she learnt that saying from me.

WIR: Absolutely. She's great fun at a decent price.

I can only recommend to book her early (like, these next few days) before she experiences the inevitable burnout resulting in her service and enthusiasm dropping off a cliff. Hopefully she is staying a bit longer so she can work a bit more leisurely to save her energy and give full effort to every session.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR brother. It sound like you had a very good session there. I will definitely try her out like you said before she burnout. Just how much damage for the session may I ask?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    Thanks for the AR brother. It sound like you had a very good session there. I will definitely try her out like you said before she burnout. Just how much damage for the session may I ask?
    I normally do 45 minute sessions. Hers is $240 for 45 minutes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Awesome AR mate !!
    sorry for asking, but im a butt guy so would like to know if the photos on the website are real? cause that ass looks magnificent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good god, I NEED to be inside this woman. Or apparently, she'd pin me down and take me inside her. Fucking hot.
    Hope she's available soon, been run ragged with my new job and could use a dirty talking girl to fuck what's left out of me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    Awesome AR mate !!
    sorry for asking, but im a butt guy so would like to know if the photos on the website are real? cause that ass looks magnificent
    Face is definitely her, though highly photoshopped. Body pics might be her, but with flattering lighting and also potentially highly photoshopped. Definitely professionally taken (obviously). I only saw her the one time and it was way back in April, so I can't recall at the moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Good god, I NEED to be inside this woman. Or apparently, she'd pin me down and take me inside her. Fucking hot.
    Hope she's available soon, been run ragged with my new job and could use a dirty talking girl to fuck what's left out of me.
    Yeah, she was wild lol.

My only advice for her (and every WL, to be honest) is to make her cum first. I find that once you get that done, they usually give a huge effort to please you. This is applicable to girls in real life as well lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok, the AR I’d great and she sounds amazing but nobody is asking the toothbrush. Unless you you unpacked it, it is a no no.

Was the toothbrush still in the original packaging and unopened?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Ok, the AR I’d great and she sounds amazing but nobody is asking the toothbrush. Unless you you unpacked it, it is a no no.

Was the toothbrush still in the original packaging and unopened?
    I can't remember, to be honest. (Oh God, now I'm paranoid.) Pretty sure it was one of those cheap single use ones in individual packaging, if I recall. Like the ones you find in travel kits and hotel bathrooms.