Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helping inexperienced guys to talk to girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seriously, if you are confident in what you say, you can literally say practically anything to a Woman.

Provided you'll never see her again, just say whatever.

Literally. Try it. Go up to a woman and say " hey girl. I saw you and thought you were very attractive. Why don't you take me out to dinner, wine and dine me, and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky at the end of the night.

No promises though".

Say that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Seriously, if you are confident in what you say, you can literally say practically anything to a Woman.

Literally. Try it. Go up to a woman and say " hey girl. I saw you and thought you were very attractive. Why don't you take me out to dinner, wine and dine me, and who knows, maybe you'll get lucky at the end of the night.

No promises though".

Say that.
    have you tried this yourself? does this work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

No promises though".

Say that.
    No harm in trying and there is nothing to lose either . You may get a 'No' but you could also get an unexpected 'Yes'. Be as bold and daring as you can - Women actually appreciate confidence, especially when it comes to taking chances in life. But always remember that whatever the outcome of your approach is, stay humble and respect her decision either way - It will only make you more attractive. Good luck!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    have you tried this yourself? does this work?
    I don't get it. So what if it worked for him and the girl he used it on? He's different from you. Even the girl you're going to approach is different from the girl he approached.

Not a single thing in the 2 equations are the same, why would you expect the same results?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This instructional might help sone of the inexperienced guys.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyBU58Joyba/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    ok so growing up, I was never able to hold a conversation with girls. I would usually talk to girls like doing an interview Yes/No, which is pathetic.
    But I know many guys are on the same boat cuz I was one.

It took me 36 years till I was able to manage to talk to girls
    It helped improve my confidence. It helped build a good rapport with girls (many girls), made them laugh, had fun and in return, had many great punts.

Well, they didn't know that I often say the same things, ask the same questions to most girls. It's the same lines, the same questions that I recycle them all the time.

So let's throw in some lines here to help inexperienced guys. Here are some of my lines.
    The key is to keep it lightheaded, jokes about it. Or be judgmental about her but jokes about it. Or ask questions that make her think, avoid simple Yes/No questions.
    These are simple questions, geared toward asian girls whose english is more limited (and because I'm asian so we asian get asian jokes)

Me: What's your real name? Japanese name?
    She: It's secret.
    Me: Let me guess. Sakura?
    She: No
    Me: "Nazuki? ... (this is where she would laugh out loud) Nobita? Yamaha? Toyota?
    Why do Japanese all sound with ahhh?"
    We both laughed

Me: You're student?
    She: Yea
    Me: So are you a good student or a lazy one?
    She: Bad one
    Me: uhhh, have you ever cheated in exams?.. (show her how she can cheats in exams), I did it before. You should try it
    (by this time, she would have a good laugh with you)

Me: Can you cook?
    She: Yes
    Me: (Look at her with your eyes rolling, judging) What, you can cook? You don't look like you can cook. I'd kill myself if you can (then laugh)
    She would have a laugh on this. Then follow up with asking what can she cook

Me: Do you have brothers or sisters?
    She: Yes brother
    Me: so what do you guys talk about?
    She: .blah blah blah
    Me: Have you ever talked to him about sex? Maybe he needs some help fucking his gf
    She would laugh on this one, then you can crack a joke on this such as "How would you know? Maybe he can't get hard, maybe he comes early, you gotta show him how it's done"

Me: what was you first crush? the very first one (this will make her think hard)
    She: (think hard) it was in high school
    Me: are you into handsome boys or rich men?
    She: blah blah blah
    Me: if you have a choice of a handsome boy that you love, but he's poor, and a rich man, but sex is crap, who would you pick?
    She: (often she picks the rich one) blah blah blah
    Then I'd go on judging her on her choice, this debate can go on for a long time and it's an interesting subject for woman

You guys can chip in your tips and lines here please. I'll use learn your lines too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I like to ask deeper questions mainly on astrophysics.
    It gets the ball rolling and creates a positive intellectual environment for fucking each others brains out.
    "What do you think of the string theory of the universe?"
    "Do you think extra-terrestrial life exists?"
    "What do you think dark matter consists of?"
    "And what about dark energy?"
    "Do you think there are parallel universes?"
    "What's your take on black holes?"
    The WLs appreciate being valued for their minds and not just their bodies and being intellectually stimulated. Their pussies get really wet when tackling these deeper questions.
    I agree. You’d be surprised on how intellectual some WLs/MLs are and they are just either too lazy to find an office job or this job just really pays a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by imyouraussieguy View Post
    No harm in trying and there is nothing to lose either . You may get a 'No' but you could also get an unexpected 'Yes'. Be as bold and daring as you can - Women actually appreciate confidence, especially when it comes to taking chances in life. But always remember that whatever the outcome of your approach is, stay humble and respect her decision either way - It will only make you more attractive. Good luck!
    This is exactly it.

Looking at that Instagram thing double adaptor sent, I mean, yeah 'Sundeep' dried up every pussy in a 5 mile radius by being as boring as fucking batshit as soon as he opened his mouth.

Now, technically speaking, the words don't matter. But the delivery does. 'Another' Sundeep could say exactly what he said in a different way and get a different reaction.

One could also say what I proposed and sound like a 70 year old librarian saying it and it wont work.

Say it confidently with each part conveying a certain tone and as said you might not always get a yes, it you'll at least leave an impression as opposed to being boring bro number 73739.

"Hey girl, I saw you and thought you were very attractive" the tone to convey is that you are confident in what you like and you like what you see. NOT a tone of omg I'm so thirsty for anything and you make my pee pee hard.

"Why don't you take me out for dinner, and wine and dine me and who know you might get lucky. No promises though"
    Reverse the frame and be the prize confidently. YOU are the one that she needs to put on a pedestal not her. Then, the last part adds a 'hard to get' factor which make girls cream their pants.

Why do they all want 0.0001% guys? Because they are hard to get.

There you go @xboyx full explanation of what's happening on those lines

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Less expectations less humiliations (you can never have it all)
    Be the best version of yourself and not being a prick

This thread is so confusing. Is it about talking to girls in a punting situation or is it about just talking to girls in general? Huge difference between the two, you know...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This thread is so confusing. Is it about talking to girls in a punting situation or is it about just talking to girls in general? Huge difference between the two, you know...
    And to add to that the differences between
    - women from different countries/cultures will respond differently
    - women who grew up as an only child vs those with several brothers vs those with sisters only.
    - highly educated vs lowly educated women

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    And to add to that the differences between
    - women from different countries/cultures will respond differently
    - women who grew up as an only child vs those with several brothers vs those with sisters only.
    - highly educated vs lowly educated women
    Yeah, that's the detailed stuff there, but even on a surface level talking to a paid WG vs trying to pull a girl in normal social settings is heaven and earth. Hope people here don't start thinking that what "worked" on WGs would also work on girls outside. Gotta remember that a WG is motivated to go along with you, normal girls wouldn't be.

Try using one of those lines on a waitress or hairdresser, lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12