Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ideal pussy?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Your ideal pussy?

My ideal pussy is a bald beaver, lasered or freshly shaven, nice and pink with small labia, a subtle mons pubis that’s not too pointy or obvious.
    It must be fresh and smell nice and taste sweet. Upon insertion, it must grip my cock but not too tight; it must not be loose, just right where my cock fills it to the walls with some pressure.

After a prolonged fucking, it must loosen up considerably and leak lots of juice. Cos that’s when it’s mealtime….and when that juice is sweet like nectar, I know I’ve scored a winner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    my ideal pussy is the one with my dick in it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My preference is similar. Don’t mind a small landing strip just as long as it’s tidy. I’ve heard girls say they prefer the dick to be slightly larger so that the initial few thrusts are a little difficult, then they feel a nice full feeling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The one you don’t have to pay for

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always Asian pussy for me hairy but not to much hair and as long as they smell nice I'm happy with that. Dam I need to text my sb now.

Banned
    I like walking into a jungle path with little undergrowth. The air must be mint fresh with streaks of sunshine. There could be mist and dew to add to the mystique. But I would hate the surprise of the presence of a snake. A cute rabbit is fine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clean, wet, smooth, tight.... attached to a girl who is enjoying herself....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdog04 View Post
    The one you don’t have to pay for
    LOL Lol that’d be the first!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Clean, wet, smooth, tight.... attached to a girl who is enjoying herself....
    After licking and caressing the lips and clit it talks to you and gives you a warm welcome when you enter …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll obligingly take whatever is sold to me.......happily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have already found one please let us know! Or should you encounter one (or even close to your ideal) hope you will be selfless to share it around too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    My ideal pussy is a bald beaver, lasered or freshly shaven, nice and pink with small labia, a subtle mons pubis that’s not too pointy or obvious.
    It must be fresh and smell nice and taste sweet. Upon insertion, it must grip my cock but not too tight; it must not be loose, just right where my cock fills it to the walls with some pressure.

After a prolonged fucking, it must loosen up considerably and leak lots of juice. Cos that’s when it’s mealtime….and when that juice is sweet like nectar, I know I’ve scored a winner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I prefer shaved, small labia, no outie, snug but not too tight, with the right amount of wetness/lubrication, smooth/velvety texture...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ideal would be it doesn't stink like rotting fish or sweat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Now that’s definitely not ideal.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I think you have ideal and 'minimum standard' confused!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I too prefer smaller labia, but my main criteria is youth. A youthful pussy cannot be beat. So much easier to stimulate, so much more reactive to stimulation. I can't get over the feeling of resting my chin on her pussy lips when eating a young girl's pussy out. I can feel the suction on my chin as I stimulate her clit more, it's incredible!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    As a wise woman once said... WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh yea I forgot to add, an ideal pussy for me can't be too shallow, I've had ones that's super shallow and hitting the bottom upon entry and uncomfortable for both, I don't like to hold back while fucking and prefer to go balls deep.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I think you have ideal and 'minimum standard' confused!
    Oh in that case I'm not a fan of enlarged flap?? Like it's extra meat on the side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    British short hair

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast